IMG_9434 (resized).JPG
IMG_9433 (resized).JPG
110A0587 (resized).jpg
110A0676 (resized).jpg
110A0603 (resized).jpg
110A0646 (resized).jpg
110A0585 (resized).jpg
110A0561 (resized).jpg
There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.
#101 7 years ago

I'll be briging a couple.and looking for a cyclone.

#102 7 years ago

I might bring breakshot.

#103 7 years ago

Is there going to be a classifieds page where games for sale/trade can be listed?

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I might bring breakshot.

The creampuff lives

#105 7 years ago

I cannot make pinburgh so this is the next show I get to go to. Come on Sept!!

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

The creampuff lives

Might have to throw a few more screws in the backbox to make the trip, but I think we'll be good.

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

Is there going to be a classifieds page where games for sale/trade can be listed?

I was wondering the same thing.

I am looking for a Funhouse and/or Terminator 2 if anyone is bringing either to trade or sell.
I have a nice Freddy and No Fear, as well as a High Speed and Fire! that both need some work.

#108 7 years ago

The cut off to purchase your VIP tickets will be August 15th.
Your VIP TICKET includes
1. Access to the show all 3 days
2. A VIP lanyard with your name
3. Earlier access then the general public
4. 2 PAPA Circuit event tournament tickets
5. A Cleveland Pinball and Arcade 2016 show shirt
6. A Luna Marketing bag to carry all your goodies.
7. Discounts to MELT BAR AND GRILLED

We only have a few left.

http://clevelandpinballshow.com/

1 week later
#109 7 years ago

We don't have a buy/sell/trade section but when we change the website for next year we will.

I would post here for that

#110 7 years ago

Looking to buy a Crazy Climber arcade game. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks!

#111 7 years ago

Subscribing. How does this show compare to the last few years of the Ohio Pinball Show? I didn't come to this one last year, but I'd like to bring some games this year.

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from mot:

Subscribing. How does this show compare to the last few years of the Ohio Pinball Show? I didn't come to this one last year, but I'd like to bring some games this year.

Great show, great hotel, great people running it, games were in real nice shape, tourney was nice and run well. For a first year show, it was run by veterans who knew what they were doing. Highly recommended!

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from mot:

I agree with Gnatty. Very impressive for year 1. It's a 'must attend' for me now.

#114 7 years ago

I don't know if there is a better bang for your buck show. Had so much fun last year. I plan to make it to as many of these as possible.

#115 7 years ago

Agreed. This show rules. Great location, great games, and plenty of restaurants around. People running the show are top notch. Also, the tourney is a PAPA circuit event this year! Mot, definitely bring some games and make the show bigger and better!!

#116 7 years ago

I vote for big hit and or fireball!!

#117 7 years ago

Fireball for sure. And bring that On Beam, too! Rarely seen game.

#118 7 years ago

For the Ohio Show last year, I rented a truck and brought seven games. It was a ton of work, but I didn't regret it.

For the Ohio Show this year, I brought one game each day, purchased one, and sold two. The end of the show was stressful because I almost had to fit two games in my little Honda Fit (which I still think might have been possible... one was a wedgehead). After the show, I regretted not renting a truck and bringing more.

So... I definitely want to come to this show. I want to bring games. Perhaps I should rent a truck and bring as much as I can!

#119 7 years ago

Thinking about bringing my RBION to the show. I hate lugging games out of my basement though.

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Thinking about bringing my RBION to the show. I hate lugging games out of my basement though.

So do I

#121 7 years ago

Better bring pocket fulls of nickles! Bally Skill Roll will be making another appearance this year!

#122 7 years ago

You need a walk out basement. That's what I have.

#123 7 years ago

Never played it.

Just read up on it.

Can't wait!

#124 7 years ago

skill roll is my jam

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

You need a walk out basement. That's what I have.

It would be easier to install an elevator...

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

It would be easier to install an elevator...

Dude - just do what I do and keep them in the living room. Why put them in the basement?

#127 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Dude - just do what I do and keep them in the living room. Why put them in the basement?

#128 7 years ago

Got my VIP ticket..can't wait!

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Look into buying an Escalara. I think they're about the price of a pin, but make moving them up and down stairs a lot easier. I've seen you buy and sell in the Ohio thread, so if you're always active, this might be worth your while.

#130 7 years ago

So Escalara would be great but I have a lot of strong friends. Pins stay in the basement Gameroom so my wife stays in the house.

But an elevator would be way cooler

#131 7 years ago

Got my VIP today as well. See you all there.

#132 7 years ago

Really looking forward to the show. I just picked up a really nice Q'Bert's Quest a couple days ago that I'm still stoked about. I'm going to try to bring it to the show if I can manage to swing it.

20160804_175920_(resized).jpg20160804_175920_(resized).jpg

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from andyharsh:

Really looking forward to the show. I just picked up a really nice Q'Bert's Quest a couple days ago that I'm still stoked about. I'm going to try to bring it to the show if I can manage to swing it.

Great show game!! Please bring it if you can!

#134 7 years ago

My friend and I had a blast at Pinburgh this year. We really don't feel like waiting 11 months and this event looks good. I have a few questions.

Are all of the machines on free play? Will most of the machines be available during the tournament for people who aren't going to compete? What is ratio of machines to people?

Pinburgh was so much fun because you did not have to wait in line to play a machine. If you wanted to play a specific one you did but that's fine. I know this is not on the scale of Pinburgh but we are only interesting in playing pins we haven't seen before or are nicely restored. Any information would be appreciated.

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

My friend and I had a blast at Pinburgh this year. We really don't feel like waiting 11 months and this event looks good. I have a few questions.
Are all of the machines on free play? Will most of the machines be available during the tournament for people who aren't going to compete? What is ratio of machines to people?
Pinburgh was so much fun because you did not have to wait in line to play a machine. If you wanted to play a specific one you did but that's fine. I know this is not on the scale of Pinburgh but we are only interesting in playing pins we haven't seen before or are nicely restored. Any information would be appreciated.

Unlike Pinburgh only 12 games will be used in the tournament (7 in the main division and 5 in the classics division).

Other than those 12 games, every other game at the show will be available on free play all weekend.

#136 7 years ago

The biggest lines last year where the newer Sterns. Pretty much the only games I had to wait in line to play.

#137 7 years ago

There were one person deep lines at worst in CLE last year.

#138 7 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Other pinball shows are typically held on a much smaller scale. ReplayFX is about 4 or 5 times BIGGER than most other shows.

Having said that, I had a lot of fun at the Cleveland show last year and would recommend that people check it out if they are within a few hours away. I don't think I will be bringing a pin this year but I will be playing in the tournament and playing games with the Cincy pinball group as well. The show has a very laid back feeling to it. Something that is missing from a lot of shows these days.

#139 7 years ago
Quoted from Th0rn:

Got my VIP ticket..can't wait!

Donny said I only qualify for NVIP

#140 7 years ago

This sounds great. We are going to do it. Any VIP tickets left? How much do they run?

#141 7 years ago

Planning on bringing a decent fireball 2. It will be for sale.

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

This sounds great. We are going to do it. Any VIP tickets left? How much do they run?

75 bucks. Do it.

#143 7 years ago

Seems like it closes pretty early on Saturday. Was thinking about flying back Sunday morning. Will there be places to play close by Saturday evening?

#144 7 years ago

Does this show sell out? Never been to this one. Is there vendors there like mike pacak? Im looking for a bunch of game flyers.

#145 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Does this show sell out? Never been to this one. Is there vendors there like mike pacak? Im looking for a bunch of game flyers.

Pacak was there last year with the huge boxes of flyers, I'm sure he'll be there again.

VIP tickets might sell out, show itself shouldn't.

#146 7 years ago

Awesome. Thanks! I already have him looking for the ones i need, but maybe i can just pick them up there

#147 7 years ago

Any word on what titles will be in the tournament?

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from frankie898:

Any word on what titles will be in the tournament?

Not yet. I'll make a post soon regarding all the tournament information.

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Is there vendors there

Yes, LeesParts will be there! I will have all of my mods along with some basic pinball supplies.

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Sry I'm not on here as much as I used to be be....but yes VIP TICKETS are still for sale, and will be til the 15th. We've had alot higher deman this year then last for those tickets, so get in while you can.

If you plan on staying for the whole show use the CODE WORD"PIN" when getting a hotel room for the show. There is many discounted rooms available.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 21.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cle%E2%80%A2pin-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-sept-8-9-and-10-2016/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.