By Geocab

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 55 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ft.jpeg (resized).jpg
    1536538885454452244261 (resized).jpg
    20180909_120543 (resized).jpg
    20180909_120550 (resized).jpg
    20180903_123858 (resized).jpg
    20180906_194125 (resized).jpg
    20180906_194133 (resized).jpg
    20180906_213158 (resized).jpg
    20180906_213204 (resized).jpg
    20180906_213210 (resized).jpg
    20180906_213820 (resized).jpg
    20180907_230356 (resized).jpg
    20180906_213815 (resized).jpg
    20180908_161903 (resized).jpg
    20180908_173616 (resized).jpg
    839DF9A9-59B6-4AAD-976E-463EA0948877 (resized).jpeg

There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 5 months ago
    Quoted from fattdirk:

What time did you film this? Where is everyone?

This was at 9:30 AM. VIP get in at 9, rest at 10 am.

#152 5 months ago

1st time attending, had a blast! Stayed at the Holiday Inn on site so we were able to eat a good meal, enjoyed a couple of libations at the bar with a friend, and met some great people. When we got wore out - back to the room to veg out.. then off to play more. Will attend again.

Anyone got a link to the seminars? There's a couple I missed and would like to watch.

#153 5 months ago

Last day to get your game on at ClePIN! I'll be there with the family.

Thanks to everyone that stopped to chat. What a great event.

Also HUGE shout to the volunteers at this event. Makes a world of difference when they deliver and the certainly did big time.

Finally Donny sucks but we knew that. Haha just kidding. Great job Don.

#154 5 months ago

Such a great show this year and had a blast. I always end up talking more than playing but that's expected.

Thanks for all that helped and put this show. Much love to our local and non-local pinheads for bringing games, such a great selection of games this year.

See you guys later today, damn you work on Sunday, and Go Browns

#155 5 months ago

anyone want to buy a black knight & Austin powers. I kind of want to buy a twd pro

#156 5 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh my.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Some great Classic Old School titles in what looks like fantastic shape! Would love to see some heavy hitters war on these titles.
    I own all except these titles except for the Viking which I sold several years ago.

#157 5 months ago

I want a Star Light now.

#159 5 months ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Good luck with that!

I know. There are many pins I want that I'll never have. One can dream though. One can dream.

#160 5 months ago

Double honors today

20180909_120543 (resized).jpg20180909_120550 (resized).jpg
    #161 5 months ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

Double honors today
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome!! Once I saw these, warlok and starlight, I knew big game had no shot. Haha

#162 5 months ago

Didn't have the pinball skills but at least I didn't go home empty handed

1536538885454452244261 (resized).jpg
    #163 5 months ago

Watched the finals of the Tournament today. Keith had a sick game on Centaur to win it. That guy is amazing. Glad to see Eric Stone from Florida in the final 4 and he also won the Classics!

#164 5 months ago

Hey bos, did you sell your flinstones? We played it Thursday night but when we came back Saturday guitar hero was in its spot. ☹️

#165 5 months ago

That was another awesome show!! Thanks to Don and Tommy and Jeff and all the others that run the show.

It was great chatting with everyone too. Thanks for coming up and saying hey!! Can’t wait for next year.

Hopefully we will see lots of you at Pincinnati. Hopefully it will be as good as CLE PIN is.

#166 5 months ago

What a fantastic show as usual. Great turnout, great playing games, great people. Thanks to all for bringing games, it's a lot of work! Can't wait until next year.

#167 5 months ago
    Quoted from timtim:

[quoted image]

Did you have the Sky Line?

#168 5 months ago
    Quoted from Ace24:

Nope ringer but honestly there was slim pickings of em games this year.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

That was another awesome show!! Thanks to Don and Tommy and Jeff and all the others that run the show.
    It was great chatting with everyone too. Thanks for coming up and saying hey!! Can’t wait for next year.
    Hopefully we will see lots of you at Pincinnati. Hopefully it will be as good as CLE PIN is.

Definitely gonna try to make it down to pincinnati. And dont worry I'm sure a caravan of us will be coming to party.

#169 5 months ago
    Quoted from Ace24:

Barbertucky in da house!! (And yes us barbertonians are allowed to say barbertucky!!)

#170 5 months ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

Hey bos, did you sell your flinstones? We played it Thursday night but when we came back Saturday guitar hero was in its spot. ☹️

Sold both games. New Flintstones owner was very worried about it even being touched let alone played and decided to pull the plug and pull the game out.

#171 5 months ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Sold both games. New Flintstones owner was very worried about it even being touched let alone played and decided to pull the plug and pull the game out.

Yeah i was bummed about this too. That thing played so nice.

#172 5 months ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

Barbertucky in da house!! (And yes us barbertonians are allowed to say barbertucky!!)

#173 5 months ago
    Quoted from timtim:

[quoted image]

What game was that?

#174 5 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah i was bummed about this too. That thing played so nice.

Thanks. I spent some time on that one. I kind of miss it already. Maybe I will look for another Flintstones and do a second one!

#175 5 months ago

Anyone else notice the very nice DE TftC? Very impressive.

#176 5 months ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

We did. Won best 90s

#177 5 months ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

What game was that?

Ringer

#178 5 months ago
    Quoted from ilovegames007:

We did. Won best 90s

By chance yours? I didn't see it in your collection.

#179 5 months ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

By chance yours? I didn't see it in your collection.

Nah that's the show director, he said "we" meaning the show noticed and awarded it.

#180 5 months ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Nah that's the show director, he said "we" meaning the show noticed and awarded it.

I figured it wasn't his, but 'we' could have been him and spouse. So just checking. Beautiful game, well deserved award for whoever owns it. BTW, noticed it for sale too at $5.5K.

#181 5 months ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

His entire row of games was very nice. He was even cleaning the playfields as the show was going on to keep them in prime shape.

#182 5 months ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

His entire row of games was very nice. He was even cleaning the playfields as the show was going on to keep them in prime shape.

That Theatre was really nice! I wonder where he got it...

#183 5 months ago

All of the games were really nice. I tried to play the ringer once, but it didn't appear to have credits on it, and I was fresh out of quarters.
    The Fish Tales was amazing, but had some ball location issues. We couldn't get through a full game when we played it.
    Enjoyed P3 again. It's a pinball machine! It's not a video game!!!
    Flying Turns was the highlight for me. That's a great two player game, thanks for whoever brought it.
    Got to play the Flintstones on Thursday too. Mrs. tamoore enjoyed it.

The only thing I think the show would benefit from is more parts vendors to show up with inventory.
    Other than that, perfect!

#184 5 months ago

Ringer was the best game there imo. I have a few of those mechanical games and they are an absolute blast. Friend of mine has the dart throwing version of that and it's literally the most played game in his collection. A collection with a lot of top titles.

Donny already said it but there is a great effort to make this a success and the group of people that put this on made another great year for all the locals.

Thanks all!

#185 5 months ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

The Fish Tales was amazing, but had some ball location issues. We couldn't get through a full game when we played it.

Thanks, Unfortunately we were only getting 106 volts on the end of the line and all three of my games were acting up and resetting. I moved it over to the wall and that seemed to fix the issues.

ft.jpeg (resized).jpg
    #186 5 months ago

Was the Fish Tales for sale? I didn't see a price. I want your Junk Yard Skypilot, when you decide to sell hit me up.

#187 5 months ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Was the Fish Tales for sale? I didn't see a price. I want your Junk Yard Skypilot, when you decide to sell hit me up.

I honestly had no intention of selling the FT. I was approached and asked to sell it. I sat over lunch with a few friends and figured a price based off what was in it plus the restoration costs that I charge.It became apparent it was not priced for your average collector.

The junkyard has a list of people standing in line for it. Its promised to Marvin when and if I ever part with it.Sorry

#188 5 months ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I honestly had no intention of selling the FT. I was approached and asked to sell it. I sat over lunch with a few friends and figured a price based off what was in it plus the restoration costs that I charge.It became apparent it was not priced for your average collector.
    The junkyard has a list of people standing in line for it. Its promised to Marvin when and if I ever part with it.Sorry

That junkyard played awesome too. Had a blast playing it.

#189 5 months ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Fish Tales was amazing. Keith took this game to another level.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 229.99
    $ 64.00
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 16.00
    Tools
    PinballSolutions.eu
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Decals
    The MOD Couple
    There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside