11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jrrdw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrrdw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

baltimore.craigslist.org link

This is the Craigslist add:

"I have a Devil Riders pinball machine and also an upright Ms. Pacman machine. The Ms. Pacman works occasionally but I'd say that it doesn't work about 90% of the time. As for the Devil Riders, the power comes on and it says "get ready for the ride" and the lights come on but that's about it. I downloaded a wiring diagram for it and have that. So here's the deal - if you are able to repair my Ms. Pacman so it works 100% of the time, I'll GIVE you the Devil Riders pinball machine. I've included some pictures of the Devil Riders. It has normal wear & tear on it but it's also almost 30 years old. Overall it's in pretty good condition. I don't know why the one picture is sideways - when I open it from my computer, it's correct. Hopefully you can see it okay.

I can't have my cell phone ringing all day long so I'm not listing my phone number here. Please reply to the e-mail and I will check it at least daily. If you have questions, I'll reply to your e-mail with my phone number. My name is Bill.

Thank you!"

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from mdclips:

I emailed him but haven't heard back...

The add said he checks it once a day, you may have sent your email after he all ready checked it for the day. I'd give him another day and if he hasn't replied resend. Maybe it didn't go through, it's rare but it does happen. Good luck, I hope you get a great deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrrdw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clbaltimorebater-fix-ms-pacman-for-a-devils-ride?tu=jrrdw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.