(Topic ID: 200114)

Classic Stern Insert Lamp Out

By brianmcculloh

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brianmcculloh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

In the process of retro-fitting my #Flight2000 with the LED lamp adapter kit, I have lost 2 of my insert lamps. I replaced the lamp sockets and the bulbs but they are still out, telling me the issue is probably closer to the lamp board. I have a multimeter but I don't know where to start to troubleshoot this.

Also of note: when removing the LED adapter kit and re-adding it again, I noticed both lamps came back on along the way at some point, but now they're off again. What should I test to see where the fault is?

#4 6 years ago

That was it - just a loose connection. I really wiggled a lot of the connections till it finally came on. Might have actually been a wire too, thanks guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 3.00
$ 69.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brianmcculloh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-stern-insert-lamp-out?tu=brianmcculloh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.