20240416_202306 (resized).jpg
20240416_202302 (resized).jpg
20240416_202147 (resized).jpg
20240416_202142 (resized).jpg
20240416_202138 (resized).jpg
20240416_122417 (resized).jpg
20240416_123832 (resized).jpg
IMG_6077 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

That is the coolest looking back glass out there, IMO

1 month later
#7 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I was able to grab a second Cheetah playfield. . . the art on this one is a little better preserved than the one in the game. Between the two I have a nearly complete set of plastics, only the two thin guides that end at the flippers are chipped near the flipper area. Thinking/hoping I can contact CPR to see if they are interested in using them to make repros. [quoted image][quoted image]

That's a nice looking play field. And nice looking plastics, too.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

The Cheetah I got years ago had a rough playfield. Found a much better one on Ebay and touched it up and cleared it. It has the prototype blue cabinet and sound ROMs. Underrated Classic Stern for sure.
If you zoom in on my last picture, you can see what I did with the return plastics. I made clear ones with the correct tip. Put the bell spacers underneath where the green plastic ones went. Then spacers above the clear piece and the broken green above. Have to use longer screws but not too long. I did the same to my Galaxy that has that same design.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That back glass just sort of pours onto the play field. It is hard to see where the glass stops and the play field starts. Beautiful !

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I'd be curious to know which is which. . . black vs. blue. . . more from a historical standpoint as I think both look great.
I've only played my game so I have nothing to compare to, but it has an acoustically appealing base tone to the spinner above the left upper flipper and the furthest right spinner (spinner in the horseshoe has a higher tone). Those spinners lose the base tone when the bonus lamp beneath them is lit (as a reward from scoring three stars of the same color on the drops I think).
I will have to get some gameplay video and dust off the you-tube account unless Pinside adds a way to load sound files. If mine does not have the "base package" I'd really like to add the updated ROMs plus a modern speaker. . .

According to Dr. Dave, the blue cab used the prototype ROMs.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I sent pictures of the plastics/playfield that I have to CPR and I'm waiting to hear back if they have any interest. . . fingers crossed!

THe populated play field I bought a few years ago, now that I understand more, can be restored easily enough. But I did not have all of the plastics and sold (regrettably now) the good ones I had. If CPR were to make plastics then I could restore my play field.

1 month later
#38 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I do not have any information on the protector -- I am trying to put together a set of plastics to send to CPR for reproduction. I believe I have everything except one (the right) inlane guide plastic. Hoping someone out there has one that they would be willing to let us borrow to the cause to create the complete set.

I was not aware that Cheetah has reached the $6500.00 level.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83771

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Hope you are not quoting me thinking that is my game for sale!
I would not pay that much. . . trying to decide if I would sell for that much though. Probably. Or not.

My humble apologies. I did not mean to imply that you were the seller.

It is something when you have to think if you would sell at that price. Is the game that good? Can I replace it? If you answered "yes" followed by "no", then you keep it. And hope that a $6500.00 price is not a price where two fools met

I have a Cheetah play field that needs restored. Couple of years ago I asked if Cheetah was worth restoring. Several said no. So I sold my plastics. If you are successful in getting some plastics made I may decide to bring it back to life. But Cheetah back glasses can be a challenge.

4 weeks later
#51 4 years ago

I would be in for a set. With these, there is motivation to restore my play field.

What about back glasses, Tractor Doc? And talk about those?

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

All this time I thought buying parts for games I don't yet have was just a normal part of the hobby.

This is why I stay poor. Stocking up when I can instead of waiting until they are not available again.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

You may be poor financially, but at least you are rich in stuff!

And I need to build a storage shed for my growing pile of stuff

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

I'm working on creating a Tech Chart for Cheetah.
I've got the manual file, but not the schematics.
The entry on the ipdb also doesn't have the schematics.
Can anyone here help me (and others) out?
Peter

When I get home today or tomorrow I can scan the Cheetah schematics.

3 months later
#84 4 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Couple pics.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Get ready for a new acronym: That play field is JFB !
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is hard to see with your pics but I can see that your inlane plastics are broken. They are supposed to come to a point just behind the flipper base circle. From what I can see, you are going to have problems with the ball getting caught between the flipper base circle and the sling plastic.

I know you cannot buy Cheetah plastics but you can make some from clear Lexan to keep ball flow going.

A guy with a F2K made some clear plastic inlane plastics to sit below the pretty factory plastics. Those take the ball impact and save the factory units.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flight-2000-club-members-and-fans-welcome/page/13#post-5421618

49a56cf989dc260c13999fcd5c895476a98fe5c3 (resized).jpg49a56cf989dc260c13999fcd5c895476a98fe5c3 (resized).jpg

Also, the rubber that sits behind your 3-place drop target needs to be in front of the post behind the middle target. When the middle target is down you want the ball bumping into the rubber and not the post. You will shatter that post if you leave it uncovered.

88241ce7439b58c979653adcfe68317b0626721d.jpeg (resized).jpg88241ce7439b58c979653adcfe68317b0626721d.jpeg (resized).jpg

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Not sure what plastic you are talking about. My sling plastics are nice. The out lane plastics are broken on mine. I put the rubber behind the middle post because drop target was not going down on a hard hit, is there a fix for that? Here is a few pics[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I meant to say inlane plastics. I have made corrections to me post. Thanks.

Quoted from kidchrisso:

You probably just need to shave down some plastic on the nub of the drop target that makes it sit on the ledge when its in the up position.

What he said.
=================

Here is something else to consider looking at. What I have observed with the Sterns that I have is that they are not assembled with a high degree of precision, meaning one particular part on your pin might be located a little differently on my pin.

So, look at your drop target closely. IMO, it should be located in the play field slot as forward as it can possibly be. To explain, when the targets are up they should be as close to the edge of the slot as they can get with out touching wood. If they are sitting back in their slot just a little, this gives the back side of the drop target less room to fall back cleanly and drop down.

You maybe can shave some target from the back side as kidchrisso stated.

Or maybe you need to remove the drop assembly, fill the 4 holes that it locates to and move the assembly forward and re-drill the locating holes to get the clearance you need. And to do that you may need to remove that big old heavy play field.

And this, perhaps use one size smaller rubber ring that will stretch tighter and end up with a smaller diameter which could give you extra clearance.

And you might try the white Titan rubber rings. I think the whites might be a little bit smaller than the frosted rings you have on. I say this because I replaced a standard rubber on one of my pins with a white Titan and I could no longer make my flipper passes. I replaced the white Titan with a frosted Titan and now I can make my flipper passes.

One other option is to move the posts backward .010" to .020" inch. I had to relocate some posts on my Nine Ball due to a clearance issue.

It is a beautiful Cheetah. I am anxious for you to tell us how you like the play action.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Must be a recent addition -- I had checked this weekend and they were not available yet.
Had hoped they would provide extras of the lane guides / slingshot plastics as they do in other sets with the more vulnerable pieces. May just have to make some protectors for those areas.
Now if we could get them to take my playfield for scanning/reproduction. . .

Doc, thanks for getting the ball rolling on the Cheetah plastics. I will need to buy a set. And then I will need to restore my play field. And then I need to score a back glass and build a cabinet.

I have 7 classic Sterns in my house. Why am I always broke?

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from koji:

From what I have seen in Pacific North west, a working Cheetah should be at LEAST 2.5k,

2 years or so ago, I asked the same question. What is a Cheetah worth. I was told less than $1000.00 and that it would not be to my financial advantage to restore my populated play field.

And now, look where we are.

#99 4 years ago

Does anybody have a Cheetah back glass they could send to BG Resto?

I would really like to get a back glass and start making plans to restore my play field.

2 weeks later
#118 4 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Cool, I think I will try to do something similar. I can see these easily chipping, particularly if you catch a fast ball near the back of the flipper.

Make them from polycarbonate/ Lexan/ Macrolon. The stuff is easy to cut and is nearly indestructible. It is great for ball guides.

Here is a pic from a Flight 2000 I have waiting for restoration. Stern did a service bulletin to add these wire guides under the plastics. As you can see, they did not work.

Doing the over/under with polycarbonate is the way to go.

IMG_3010 (resized).jpgIMG_3010 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
2 months later
#129 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Knowing the guy who provided the scans for Jeff, he charged him $150 to design them, then another $170 to produce and ship a set for a whopping $320 total. Now he has the artwork and everyone can get them for $149. Seems out of whack to me. Where is the incentive to be the 1st to the table and take the time to scan artwork only to pay more than double price than the general public now gets them for?
Since I like Jeff, I'll refrain from any Pimp comments.

I would think Pimp would be happy to get them.

1 month later
#150 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Thinking of listing a cheetah or trade. What r they selling for in this condition.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you would please, go to your post to where you add photos. Next to the "+" is a double arrow that let's you rotate your pictures. I would appreciate if you do that. I would like to have a little better look. I might interested myself.

1 month later
#167 3 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Very cool news Tractor - Thanks for the update.
It is odd to me about the PF size, I would expect it to be the same size as Big Game, F2k, and any other classic stern widebody shapes? So I would expect them to make Big Games and F2k, being more common at some point?

F2K was made several years ago.

I would like to have a new repro Big Game play field. CPR would need a donor play field, though. And I don't know if they are they even considering making a Big Game?

All the large body classic Sterns are the same size: F2K, Big Game, Free Fall, Split Second, Iron Maiden, Cheetah, Viper. And Orbitor 1.

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I would be interested in one of these as well -- thinking as an optimistic future Big Game owner.
CPR would need a playfield good enough to copy the art from (Stu does this in Arizona), then a second playfield (can be poor art quality) gets sent to Mike in Nova Scotia to use and keep as a template for inserts/post placement. I think playfields from actual games are better suited for this to avoid issues encountered in the past due to using NOS (potential reject) playfields.
CPR has typically given the donors store credit for these actions -- but I cannot guarantee that not being a part of their organization.
We just need to find that person/those people who really really want to make it happen. . .

Well, CPR did a play field for Bally Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom. Bally only made 365 Voltans. So anything is possible. But I think Stu had/has one of these in his collection and was "more" motivated to work on a low production number.

And CPR did give me a pleasant surprise when Catacomb was produced. I could not believe that happened.

https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-playfields/voltan-kit/#playfield

Actually, Voltan is sort of like these classic Sterns. Find an old Bally for a donor. Playboy maybe? Building a play field wire harness would be tough, but doable.

One of these sold for big bucks on pinside. Asking price was $5,000.00

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-voltan-escapes-cosmic-doom-2

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Great news. I ordered a set of the plastics already, and will purchase one of these when they are ready.
I'm in for a Big Game too.

Quoted from kidchrisso:

I just ordered a set of plastics to help the cause...
The only thing about a repo playfield...my cabinet is blue and the center light inserts are light pink and light blue mixed, top 100,000 is dark blue.
It seems from pics I have seen of the green cabs, the insert colors are green...is that correct?
Not sure a new playfield will be in my future...

Caution: The Cheetah plastics are off on the color shading. They look nice but it is not a perfect match.

I just looked and BG Resto is now making Cheetah back glasses. ( Thanks to Tractor Doc, perhaps? ) This is all I have been waiting for. I have a play field with wiring. I have a spare transformer. I have a table saw. I have an extra coin door. I can build me a Cheetah. Lockdown bars will be a challenge, but it is a challenge that can be overcome.
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 9.34.02 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-07-27 at 9.34.02 PM (resized).png

stnc_cheetah2 (resized).jpgstnc_cheetah2 (resized).jpg

#177 3 years ago
Quoted from genex:

I don't know much about working on machines but a friend who has a Cheetah was excited about this - would that be what you are looking for?
https://mantispinball.com/product/stern-receiver-old/

Thanks for the heads up. I do have an extra lockdown bar receiver. Finding the wide body lockdown bar is going to be the challenge, but it can be done.

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

or finding 2 normal size and cutting them like they used to?

Yes, but even the standard size is getting hard to find now.

2 weeks later
#191 3 years ago

Wow. Pinside has Cheetah listed in the price range of $6,000 to $7,000. Big Game is priced in at $740-860. Quicksilver is priced in at $5300-$6200.

#206 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. I think this is it really. He harped on the little to no interest in new plastic sets, so that’s why I got confused when you said they are moving forward with Cheetah even though they sold barely any plastic sets for that too. No big deal, I just hope they eventually decide to make Cheetah and Big Game.
I’m very interested in a cheetah PF even though I don’t own it. Haha

I wanted to buy a set of Big Game plastics, but mine are in such good shape that I can not justify the purchase. I'm thinking that with the formed guide wires that sit under the plastics and raise them up and away from the play field helps keep them out of danger. The only BG plastic at risk, IMO, is that plastic up by the spinner; The neck likes to break. But other than that, there is just nothing to go bad. There are no plastic inlane guides to break like on Cheetah and F2K.

I'm fixing to take my Cheetah play field to the restore guy so as soon as I get my budget built back up I will be buying a seat of Cheetah plastics.

Big Game appears to be starting to get some action. Maybe things will change.

4 weeks later
#215 3 years ago
Quoted from genex:

yeah wondering this too - mine came with an Alltek board so I think I am stuck so may look for an old board so I can get a better ROM without the persistent bonus collect on the left.

If you have to by a board, get a new MPU from Weebly. It will fit right up.

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Higher production numbers than Quicksilver, but one begins to wonder how many survivors there are.

1201 Quicksilvers were produced.

1223 Cheetahs produced.

1223 -1201= 22 more Cheetahs produced. Not enough of a difference to move the needle, IMO.

The pinside numbers are a little higher for Quicksilver, but the numbers for Cheetah are not bad.

And for both pins---how many are left?

A "new" Dragonfist showed up in Germany the other day and a couple of Big Games have been flushed out. Who knows what will pop up next.

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 6.40.34 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-18 at 6.40.34 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 6.41.07 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-18 at 6.41.07 PM (resized).png

#239 3 years ago
Quoted from koji:

at the same time, we are entering fathom valuations, or centaur + $, or 3x nice big games, Quicksilver... it seems a bit crazy. Thoughts?

I think some of it, maybe all of it, is being driven by baby boomers, now retired, with some time and money on their hands. What's more, when you pass 50 and 60 and are closing in on the last 10-20 years, and if you want it and can afford it, you might decide you can afford to swing for the fences for the objects of your desire---the hell with the price. That is not me as I have a budget, but I have paid up for what I bought. I have no heirs so why not?

I am probably in a minority, but Fathom does little for me. And Centaur is OK. But I wouldn't chase either of them. I get to play my friend's Alice Cooper, AC-DC, JP, BM66, Deadpool, Beatles, Spiderman, and Kiss-Stern. They are all nice pins and they are tempting, but at the end of the day, I like the action I get from my classic Sterns. Not boring and they always satisfy Pinball Jones.

1 month later
#265 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I've always admired how some Classic Sterns have spinner designs specific to the game -- like Galaxy, Seawitch, Big Game, etc.
I don't mind that Cheetah has the default Stern Spinner design, but I thought I'd try to come up some alternative spinner designs -- Cheetah specific.
My decal people surprised me today by dropping off some samples of designs I had submitted months ago BV (before virus )
I'm looking forward to seeing how things look in the game. . .
[quoted image]

I'd buy one of those.

Do that for Big Game and I would buy 2

1 week later
#278 3 years ago
Quoted from Dicky:

Any Chance I could trouble someone to take a couple of pictures of the wiring for the upper Left flipper ,showing the coil & Eos
Thanks

Without pulling my blueprints out, I assume the left upper flipper is activated at the same time as the lower flipper and with the same flipper button.

If my assumption is correct, then the upper left flipper will be wired same as the lower flipper. Take a look and see if this helps you out. If not, we'll get you fixed up.

EDIT: Cheetah may be like Seawitch with the EOS being at the upper flipper only. In that case, look at the lower right flipper with its EOS switch. They should be the same.

The Blue/white wire goes to the banded side of the diode. The trigger wire will be green on the left side and orange on the right side. The EOS switch will wire up the same way.

1 week later
#301 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Looks like the bottom plate's already drilled although probably not tapped to move the switches to the bottom to save space.

I’m betting those holes on the bottom of the drop are tapped. The ones in my Sterns are tapped.

One of the drops on my Dragonfist has the switches located to the bottom. They have never given me trouble.

When I get Nine Ball back together I am going to locate the switches on the bottom for easier servicing and adjustment.

It is good way to get the switches out of the way, too.

05b4603707fdfe8d9a125599610251fa959319dc.jpeg (resized).jpg05b4603707fdfe8d9a125599610251fa959319dc.jpeg (resized).jpg
3 months later
#315 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

A guy on the inside has told me the Cheetah playfields are in clear coat now. . . should be about a month or so till they are ready!

Thank you.

I had been thinking about asking when this was going to happen.

3 weeks later
#325 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I placed my order.
I sort of like that they used blue inserts for the bonus column as the early prototypes did. It does have a nice look to it. . . but it will also make identifying original playfields with the green inserts easier.
[quoted image]

Thanks for clearing up my questions regarding blue insert lights. Those were a surprise to see. I will have to get used to them. I have to talk to the play field restorer who can help me decide.

It looks nice.

#332 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I just sent a Thank You e-mail to Stu at CPR.
He replied and mentioned that they only had seven or so printed for this first offering. He thinks they had about 15 playfields cut and should have more printed/available in the future (but did not give a time frame).
There is still hope for those that want one!

Do you think you would able to to find out if more are made if they will have the green production inserts or would they be more of the blue prototype inserts?

Blue and Green go together. I was having that little trouble digesting Green, Blue, and Orange.

#335 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I imagine all playfields will be the same with the blue inserts.
Both playfields that I submitted to them had green inserts, but as their website says they liked the look of the blue better. If there was a ton of demand I suppose they could offer a "green" and a "blue" version down the road, but realistically we are probably lucky just to get a playfield made.

I am going to put my original play field back into the restorer's queue since I have that option.

Thanks

#336 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

realistically we are probably lucky just to get a playfield made.

I used to have a couple of old Corvettes and searching for parts was a challenge. But this hobby called pinball makes beggars of us all

1 week later
#347 3 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Yikes! I had a couple pinhole bubbles in my clear but not anything close to that. After comparing all of the pics posted and my own, I think all of them have that funky insert double-printing, unfortunately. Yours looks possibly worse than mine but could also be your photos are a touch blurred.

The original Dragonfist I sent to Mirco had white ink on about 20 inserts that were printed all fuzzy looking like these Cheetahs.

#351 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I don’t care about the fuzzy inserts really. It’s not the end of the world. But the smudge under the clear is unacceptable. I guess I’ll have to reach out to them.

If they were grading gold, silver, and bronze, yours would have to be a bronze.

I’m not trying to make light of what you received, but I think with the lights on and the play field glass on I don’t think will notice it very much; especially when you are playing.

3 weeks later
#357 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'm not sure if I missed this info or not, but I reached out to CPR to see if they are planning on producing Cheetah backglasses as well.
They make both playfields/backglasses for other Stern titles (Stars, Meteor, F2K), so I just assumed that a Cheetah backglass would eventually get produced. But now I'm not so sure.
If anyone has a good donor backglass to scan, perhaps you could reach out to them & see if they need the artwork.
Those of us planning Cheetah scratch builds will need a reproduction glass at some point.

http://bgresto.com/?p=2877

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Sorry but after my QS backglass, I would like to avoid if possible. Plus I tried contacting him several times to place another order for an AS backglass & got zero responses on multiple attempts. He's likely overwhelmed with requests & his communication in the past has been lacking.

I'm sorry. What happened to your QS back glass?

I bought QS, Dragonfist, and Big Game from him. All 3 looked great and I put them back in the box. 4-6 weeks later I pulled them from the box and Dragonfist and Quicksilver had condition where the graphics were separating from the glass. Stephen was no hassle and Jonny on the spot. He paid for me to return them in his box and sent me 2 replacements and all 3 still look great.

Quoted from hisokajp:

communication has always been hard with Stephen, make sure to follow this:
"Please Send any new request to [email protected]…. I do not monitor emails unless their threads where initiated from the [email protected]"

This.

#366 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I just thought the BG was dark overall & let much less light pass through it than silkscreened glasses.

I have noticed that on my BG Resto BG back glass. Especially across the top above the displays. Those bits of orange are too dark compared to the OG glass.

I am slowly coming to the realization there are going to be minute differences between repro anything and the originals. We are all in the same boat.

#376 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

) The reason I decided to keep it is because it has the prototype blue bonus countdown inserts. Only the small initial release run of CPR playfields will have the blue inserts. All future Cheetah playfields will have the green bonus inserts.

Well crap, someone else said that they all would be made with blue inserts only. When I heard that, I put my Cheetah back in the restorer's line up. I don't like the blue. Red and blue go together. Orange and blue? Maybe on a 3 second dragster going down the strip.

This time, I will leave mine in the line and complete my Cheetah with my OG play field.

#384 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Was that the one listed here on pinside? I think it was in AZ?

Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Yes that one. It's has a whole bunch of issues & pretty filthy throughout. But the cabinet is nice & doesn't need to be painted, and the backglass is nice. I'm restoring it anyway when my playfield cures, so it will just require a little more work. Just happy to have it really. I'll make her look pretty again

I'm not even seeing a Cheetah from Arizona in the archived pinside for sale ads.

Where was it listed?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&radius_latitude=37.675&radius_longitude=-97.32&keywords=cheetah&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=0&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC#results

#386 2 years ago

This ad looks like it is still for sale. I did not look in in current ads.

1 week later
#396 2 years ago

Frankly I'm surprised they didn't fix this...
[quoted image]
Same double-print error is on the first run.
Still, I'm more than happy these have been made in the first place.

Unbelievable. It least in the great scheme of things it will not be that noticeable.

a9c338ad2ade2650fac4a37d3c6f30740043d6f0 (resized).pnga9c338ad2ade2650fac4a37d3c6f30740043d6f0 (resized).png

I'm trying to figure out what funk hit that orange insert.

When CPR came out with the blue insert play field, I told my restore guy to put my Cheetah play field back into his queue. A few minutes ago I told him the option of buying new was back on the table. I am waiting for what he says on whether he wants to even do my play filed. He does not need the work.

#402 2 years ago
Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

For those who want to compare CPR VS Original
This is NOT CPR's clear. I re-cleared it, even though the CPR clear was pretty nice.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for these pics. My OG play field looks about like your OG. I am going to wait for my restore guy to do his magic on mine and pass on the repro.

#408 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Its just dust. I just got my PF and it comes right off.
This also has the blurry/double print on Increase X Value and stars on special when lit arrow along with a bunch of flaws in the clear including a few bubbles and a large amount of rub marks where it appears they tried to package it before the clear dried. Those are tough to capture but they dont rub right out with micropolishing glaze. also can one of you guys take a look at your trough cut out and tell me if it looks the same. it looks like a mistake that was cught before it was too late.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For flaws in the clear ( like airborne dust) get some 5000 or 6000 grit sandpaper and go over the surface of the playfield with the sandpaper.

It is a slow process with the 5000 grit. You might be able to use some 4000 grit OK but you don’t want to cut into your clear. You are getting the high spots.

2 months later
#425 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisel:

Yep, will do, but I'm on the verge of ordering parts and was hoping for a little bit more immediate solution. Maybe a pdf or pic of the coil numbers from someone's manual?

Here you go.

Scan 2 (resized).jpegScan 2 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#432 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Priced like it has a new PF in it…

This is where if you don't like the price, you make an offer. It is OBO.

#436 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Mayfair score
[quoted image]

I have a repro on orde with BG Resto. I never thought about checking with Mayfair. Nice.

2 months later
#443 2 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

Does the clear arch plastic at the turnaround tend to break too? Do people have protection suggestions for that area? Besides “aim better”!
My original was busted at both ends.
[quoted image]

Yes. It does. I recommend a piece of .100 polycarbonate; At least no less that .060 thick. It is easy to cut and sand. It will NOT break.

You will need bandsaw, and a drum sander would be nice. Use your colored piece as your pattern.

1 month later
#475 2 years ago

Several months ago I ordered a Cheetah back glass from BG Resto. Then another Cheetah builder posted he bought an OG Cheetah back glass from Mayfair. I took a look at Mayfair; Cheetah was still listed for sale; I made contact with Mayfair. He sent some pics and I liked what I saw. So, I went to BG Resto to see how my Cheetah repro was coming along. Resto said it was done and sitting in his stack to ship. I told BG I had a lead on an OG Cheetah glass and he let me out of the deal and said someone else will come along and buy it from him. I ordered the Mayfair glass and was told it would not ship until the weather warmed up some.

Along with the BG Resto Cheetah glass I has also ordered a Catacomb back glass.

My Catacomb glass arrived 2 days ago, however, BG Resto made a mistake and, by mistake, he also shipped the Cheetah glass along with Catacomb.

I am going to contact BG and see how best return the repro Cheetah back to him.

Anyway, I have both back glasses in my possession and when they are laying side by side, you can see a tremendous color difference. But when looking at the OG glass by itself, it looks beautiful.

The OG glass is on top.

IMG_9347 (resized).JPGIMG_9347 (resized).JPG

4 months later
#486 1 year ago

Trident has 5 memory coils. Cheetah has/needs 4.

I thought Cheetah needed 5.

#487 1 year ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

no memory coil on F2K? I was thinking a wide body donor game would be easier

F2K has the Nine Ball type of drop assembly but there is spacing between the targets that are not there on NB.

1 week later
#492 1 year ago
Quoted from emsrph:

Let me know if you need something different[quoted image]

Here is the wire that goes to the outhole. I can make these if anyone needs one.

IMG_1058 (resized).JPGIMG_1058 (resized).JPG

#493 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Ooooo. Ahhhhhhh.
[quoted image]

That looks good ! Are these the factory colors? I am going to copy you when I do my Cheetah build.

#495 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jjsmooth is doing this, but I believe these are the stock colors. Then there’s a blue version that a small number of games did, but I like the black better.

I think the black theme goes better with the play field colors.

#499 1 year ago
Quoted from PachoHerrera:

emsrph cottonm4 thank you both for the pictures that is a huge help. I think I can make one out of 3/32 welding rod or something.
Cheers!

I don't think welding rod will be strong enough for you. You need either .047 piano wire or .055 piano wire. The .047 will be easier to bend but the .055 will have a better chance of holding its shape. If you make a wire bender from a nut and bolt the .055 will be a breeze to bend.

2 months later
#502 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Who's gonna make a proper BG for Cheetah?

BG = back glass ? If so, then B G Resto.

#504 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

I meant to ask -- who's gonna make a proper alternate?

And what is a proper alternate?

2 weeks later
#506 1 year ago

Would an owner mind posting some photos of their wiring pinouts? I'm starting to get things going on my scratch build and the original playfield harness I got is decently hacked up. Of course SEI's schematics have their flaws too, so even just starting to re-pin the harness I've had a few headscratchers.
For example, the schematics say the "ball kicker" coil uses a red-white wire, but my connector seems to be pinned with a white-black. Scouring through photos, it looks like TractorDoc's may also have a white-black coil return wire?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I think slochar has mentioned wanting to clean up these manuals. Does anyone have a list of errors for Cheetah?
And just an example of what needs to be cleaned up...
[quoted image]

Stern substituted wire. On my Big Game 4 wires were subbed. Purple/black was replaced by brown/black, for example. I figure the production line ran out of pur/bulk and was not going to shut down the line. I’m guessing this is what you are dealing with.

It will be 2-3 days before I can get time, but I can pull my Cheetah harness out and take some pics of the connectors for you

If your blk/wht wire traces back to the correct pin on your connector, then the wire was substituted

In the end, your key is what color of wire is on the connector and that is what you go with.

I am assuming your blk/wht wire traces back to the connector pin at A3-J2-15. Is this correct?

#510 1 year ago

Would an owner mind posting some photos of their wiring pinouts? I'm starting to get things going on my scratch build and the original playfield harness I got is decently hacked up. Of course SEI's schematics have their flaws too, so even just starting to re-pin the harness I've had a few headscratchers.
For example, the schematics say the "ball kicker" coil uses a red-white wire, but my connector seems to be pinned with a white-black. Scouring through photos, it looks like TractorDoc's may also have a white-black coil return wire?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I think slochar has mentioned wanting to clean up these manuals. Does anyone have a list of errors for Cheetah?
And just an example of what needs to be cleaned up...
[quoted image]

As promised, here are some pics of my Cheetah play field harness.

It stretches out to 9 feet long.

IMG_1766 (resized).jpgIMG_1766 (resized).jpg

Here are the board connectors.

IMG_1768 (resized).jpgIMG_1768 (resized).jpg

IMG_1775 (resized).jpgIMG_1775 (resized).jpg

I have wiring for 3 connectors on the SDU. I am missing the connectors for two right hand side pins.

IMG_1772 (resized).jpgIMG_1772 (resized).jpg

I have wiring for the two top connectors for the MPU.

IMG_1771 (resized).jpgIMG_1771 (resized).jpg

And I have wiring for 3 connectors on the LDA.

The cabinet harness will take up one set of pins on the MPU. But I don't know where my other connectors are at. I bought a populated Cheetah play field off of Ebay. And this is all I can recall of pulling wire from the play field. I'll have to headache out the missing wire connectors when the time comes ( since I was so new when I bought this play field, I may have put part of the harness into my grab bag of wire).

I can get you pics of the connectors that I have. Tell me what you need to see pics of. I will oblige.

1 week later
#516 1 year ago
Quoted from Bellystyle:

What do y'all think? Can the Cheetah gal be considered a Gypsy?

I don't think so.

4 weeks later
#520 1 year ago
Quoted from robx46:

My Cheetah has an AQ-26-600 coil for lower left flipper assembly. The other two are 25-500. Is this typical for cheetah or should I replace?

Stern manual calls out for J-25-475/34-3400. It does not specify any other flipper coil number so assume all 3 should be this number.

https://www.ipdb.org/files/500/Stern_1980_Cheetah_Manual.pdf

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 10.29.46 AM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2022-12-22 at 10.29.46 AM (resized).jpg

Put in the 475s and you will probably enjoy playing it more.

#528 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

The sling posts might need a nudge to the left.

This.

#534 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Still seems the alignment of everything around there is just a tiny bit off,

Is the other side the same way?

2 weeks later
#538 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My cheetah should be ready next month!!
[quoted image]

Are those Bally flippers?

#543 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Would it be any different to leave it this way and skip the posts?

I suppose you could get a piece of rubber and bond it to the back rail for the rebound effect.

1 month later
#548 1 year ago

More pictures, please. And I want to know how you rate/rank it to your Big Game.

#550 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I need a source for the spinner switch arms that go through the playfield. I need 3 of them.

Pinball Resource

Get the one on top. You will need to make 2 bends ( a U-Bend ) to the straight end to match your spinner switches. Make your bends but do not cut any excess rod away.

They are cheap. But a couple of extras for just in case.

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 3.05.12 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2023-03-05 at 3.05.12 PM (resized).jpg

#553 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I might try the beefier generic white spinners PBR has.

Steve made those in his own shop. You will need the spinner brackets with the larger Bally holes since Bally used a larger diameter axle wire---unless the Brunswicks also use the larger wire.

This will piss him off but ask how much they weigh. The heavier spinners spin longer and bring more points. Lighter spinners wind up fast but also slow down fast.

Here are some options:

This Bally unit from Marco weighs .8 oz/ 22.5 grams. That's too light. This is if Marco's text can be believed.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-3460

For reference: Big Game spinners weigh 34 grams.

For reference: Dracula, Nugent, and Hot Hand spinners weigh 27 grams. ( Install a Big Game spinner in one of these MPU-100 pins and you will mess with the scoring.

This spinner for Williams weighs in at 1.5 oz. Or 42 grams. ( I don't believe this number ). Way too heavy.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-7861

Here is same spinner in black. Text says it weighs 1.25 oz. 35 grams. This is good if that Marco weight is correct.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-7861-K

For me, I would not buy any of these until they weigh them fresh to get a good weight.

I think this is the spinner bracket you need. But I believe there are different sizes so pay attention.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-8341

#555 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Will do thanks! Right now it has those cheapo Brunswick spinners in it. I might try the beefier generic white spinners PBR has.
Here’s some more pics!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is your cabinet a scratch build? It looks new.

#559 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Do I need pins to secure my left orbit ball guide to the wood rail? My ball guide has no holes in it and it gives a lot when the ball hits the bend and kills its momentum.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Stern used some very small 1/2" nails. I use #4 1/2" stainless steel screws.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-4-x-3-8-in-Phillips-Pan-Head-Stainless-Steel-Sheet-Metal-Screw-8-Pack-800921/204275384

If you have a hardware store that stocks a lot of fasteners you might find them there.

You will need to match drill a small hole in your rail wood for the screw. For a small nail, just a hammer.

Try to align the ball guides to where they are going to have a smooth flow to and from wherever.

#561 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also. Where should the bottom flippers be aligned?
Got the 475 coils in mine, EOS is opening right at the end of the stroke, and I’m struggling to get the ball to make the full left orbit. I think I need to drop them a bit to get stronger orbit shots.

I'm just guessing that you will want to set them up with a bit of angle from your flipper ball guides. Look at your Big Game. You should see a small hole in the play field behind each lower flipper. I don't know if CPR added these holes to Cheetah, or not.

IMG_2510 (resized).JPGIMG_2510 (resized).JPG

#562 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does the long left orbit ball guide use the nails? From pics of the OG games it appears there are no nails in that guide.
So I was thinking strong, thin, double sided tape.

Can you show a couple of good pics, please. One close up and one at distance.

#563 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also. Where should the bottom flippers be aligned?
Got the 475 coils in mine, EOS is opening right at the end of the stroke, and I’m struggling to get the ball to make the full left orbit. I think I need to drop them a bit to get stronger orbit shots.

What slope are you setting it at? Too steep might be a problem. But man, I have 475s in my Big Game and the flippers can sail the ball up the play field, thru the pops and enter in 3 inlanes in reverse. And I have my Big Game sloped at 7.5 degrees.

Also, double-check your settings on your Weebly board. You are probably OK but when I got my Dragonfist several years ago I thought I was hosed. The flippers were absolutely week. The pin came to me with an Alltek MPU. On the Alltek MPU there are two jumper pins with one position for Bally and one position for Sterns.

The retailer claimed to have play tested the pin before he shipped. That was a flat out lie. The game was not playable on the Bally jumper config. When I corrected the pin jumpers the pin tuned into a screaming demon.

1 week later
#584 1 year ago

I don't know if this will help you of if it even applies but I took a look at my Nine Ball drop assembly to see how it works.

When a ball hits a target it knocks the target down. When the lift bar goes into action it lifts all targets back up to rest position. There is nothing new in what I just said.

What is interesting to me is how the memory targets and the coils work. When the lift bar raises all targets, the coils for each target that needs to be in the down position activate to pull that target forward---the target does just not fall off the lift finger when it is pulled forward. The drop action happens when the coil releases the target and it snaps backwards with a bounce and that bounce pulls/jerks the target away from the lift finger and the target drops. It is a rather ingeniuos engineering design, IMO.

#589 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can someone help me with the 5 bank? I need a top down picture of the drops when they are up, and when they are down. I want to see where they line up in the playfield cut out.

When I get home a little later I can take pics of my Nine Ball drop assembly

#595 1 year ago

Mine is oriented in the way it was when I bought it 10+ years ago. It also matches the Nine Ball mech that was linked in the other thread. cottonm4 I think yours is in the wrong spot…
https://pinballhelp.com/rebuilding-drop-target-assemblies-on-early-stern-bally-solid-state-games/

OK. Here is my latest. I had that steel rod in the wrong hole. With the rod now in the correct position, it holds the targets stable as the coil pulls the finger in and the steel rod makes the targets drop. I deleted my original post because it was junk.

Both rods lock into the drop target frame using 2 "C" clips on one end only. On the other end, both rods are just floating in the holes. Somehow my assembly worked with the steel rod installed incorrectly. Beats me.

IMG_2605 (resized).JPGIMG_2605 (resized).JPG
IMG_2606 (resized).JPGIMG_2606 (resized).JPG

Why one rod is brass and the other steel is a puzzle that I am clueless about.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Your rods are oriented differently than the 9 ball mech above. I assume yours works properly in the game?
Where can I get another rod for this bad boy?

Both of these rods each have a pair of grooves for the "C" clips to lock then into the frame. The reason only one end locks in is because the other end has the coil sitting in the way.

I think you are going to have to hire a local machine shop to make you a steel rod to match your brass rod because both of those grooves have to be there---and I consider these grooves to be close tolerance measurements. Hopefully you can find a price friendly machine shop.

You might. and I stress "might" be able to buy this 5-bank pivot shaft from Marco and if it fits in the frame holes, perhaps a machine shop can just cut in one extra groove like what is on your brass rod. But I am not a trained machinist, so no real clue.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/2A-225-5

I would be lost without pinside where collective minds can figure things out.

#599 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can someone show me the wire color of the 5 arrow and where that goes into the lamp driver board? It’s not on the schematic.
Thanks!

This is a interesting discovery. 3 pages are associated with the feature lights. On both pages #1 and #2 that show feature lights, it is a glaring omission.

Hopefully some one with a Cheetah will come in.

I'll have to correct my manuals.

#605 1 year ago

I took a look at my Cheetah harness and concur that I have a red-white wire on A5-J3-4

1 week later
#608 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can I get a pic of someone’s tilt bob wiring? If I add a cap to my game, the game goes to tilt the moment a new game is started. Cap is not shorted. Tested with a DMM.

IMG_2810 (resized).jpgIMG_2810 (resized).jpg

#610 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks! My wiring is good. The moment I add a cap to the mix, the game tilts. Not sure how that’s possible. The cap has no continuity.
It’s a 104 disc cap.

One of my wires is white/black. Manual shows R/Y across all the Stern manuals I have.

The Blu-O wire sort of goes to nowhere on the drawing ?? I don't know where it winds up.

Maybe you could bypass all three coin chutes, the slam and credit button. Here is how I would do that bypass. Go to A4J3-2 and pull that wire from the connector and then run a jumper direct from A4J3-2 to your tilt mechanism. If that solves your problem then you have a good idea that are problems somewhere with one of the other items on that R/Y wire.

Or you could do what I did on my Big Game. That cap shorted out 5-6 years ago. I cut the cap out of the picture and have been playing on.

Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 8.50.10 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2023-04-04 at 8.50.10 PM (resized).jpg

#612 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I want the cap to work. It’s needed for the tilt to register properly. Maybe I don’t know how a cap works? Why would it immediately cause the tilt to register? What could be happening with the other switches on the red yellow wire that could cause the cap to do this?
Sorry. Trying to learn.

I still have much to learn myself. I can't answer your questions. There are better electronics people here than me.

This is why I suggested using a jumper wire from the connector. To see if you still have the problem with the Tilt isolated. If it works with all of the other switches eliminated then you know your problem is somewhere else on that R/Y wire.

If the problem still persists, then you know there a problem with that Blu-O wire that I don't know where it goes to.

It takes 10 minutes to make and hook up a jumper wire for that connector. Jumper wires can save to lots of time.

#618 1 year ago
Quoted from Quench:

polyester capacitors

Something else I need to learn about. Are they polarized?

#634 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just don’t get how a cap doesn’t have continuity, but when I attach it to two things that also do not have continuity, it immediately create continuity. Haha.

Do this. Unplugged the connector at A4-J2 connector where that blu-O wire is at. It is quick. It is easy. All you are trying to do is trying to isolate your problem. See what happens. No change? Then plug it back in and unplug the connector for the r/y wire at A4-j3. Any change?

I will agree that what I suggest does not make the best of sense. But----you still have your problem.

#639 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Still does it when J2 is unplugged. DOES NOT do it when J3 is unplugged.
Isn’t the blue orange wire at J3 as well?

Per the matrix you put up, it shows the Blu-O wire on J3. Yes.

#646 1 year ago

I remain with my position. Make a jumper wire and remove the red/yellow wire at the J2 connector and replace it with your jump wire.

Then disconnect the black/white wire from the cap and alligator clip the jump wire to the open leg of the cap. If the cap does not short out on you, then you know your problem is somewhere in the red/yellow wire.

If the r/y wire checks out then remove your jump wire from the J2 connector and replace the r/y wire.

Next, do the same thing with the blu/o wire. Remove it from the J3 connector and install your jump wire. Then repeat by disconnecting the blu-o wire at the cap and alligator clipping the blu-o wire on to the cap leg.

There are only the r/w and blu-o wires going to that cap. One of these wires is your problem. But you don't know which one.

With a jump wire you can figure out which of these two wires is causing your problem. Once you figure out which wire is causing your problem you are cutting down on places where you have to look to find the problem.

Make a jump wire and in 10 minutes you can figure out which wire is causing your problem. That's half your battle.

If it turns out to the the blu-o wire, all you need to do is tie wrap a piggy back wire along the harness and take the blu-o wire out of the picture.

If it is the red/yellow wire, you will have a little more work to do.

Pinside_forum_7519028_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7519028_0 (resized).jpg

IMG_2915 (resized).JPGIMG_2915 (resized).JPG

4 months later
#652 8 months ago
Quoted from Chisel:

Could you get me a pic of the rollover wire and the actual kick back mech?

What issue are you trying to resolve?

8 months later
#663 6 days ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

I did a playfield swap like a year or so ago. the shooter lane groove isn't centered and is to the left some so when I pull plunger it rattles up the playfield 70% of the time. anyone have this issue with cpr? I guess I need to get a dowel and sand it to be aligned properly. tried adjusting the shooter but won't move over far enough.

You need a rotary grinder bit and open up the hole the shooter rod the beehive locates to.

2 of my Stern pins had the problem of the shooter rod not being aligned to the groove in the play field. I had to grind away some wood to move the beehive. Fortunately, I did not have to move it so far that a "hole" could open up in the wood behind the beehive. If that were the case, I would have had to done some carpentry work to fill in the area that became visible.

EDIT: The short answer is that you need to move the beehive.

#665 5 days ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

I'm off and running. Just a quick vacuum thus far. I'll give it a bit deeper of a clean before I call it "done".
Issues I see thus far:
-Flippers obviously need rebuilt (nbd, I have plenty of kits)
-Mpu is locked up, presumed toast with that acid
-Rectifier doesn't look terrible but has at least one hack, I'll just replace it right off
-ugly targets + one missing, I'll just replace them all. Surprisingly all the ones that are there work well, no sluggishness really
-mylar in the middle and a few obvious ugly wear spots
-lane guides need replaced or to have clear pieces under to fix the guide and prevent hop
-one pop cap is nicked on the side
Otherwise... she looks like a pretty worthy survivor project!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Woof, lower clear guides are hammered. Might just buy a new set.
[quoted image][quoted image]

From what litle you have shown of your cabinet, it does not look too bad. Like maybe you can clean up and paint the black surrounding the back glass.

#667 5 days ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Cabinet (blue part) looks pretty good. I'm definitely not going to repaint it or anything like that. It's got solid patina that I think is worth keeping, although I *MIGHT* go after some color-matched paint to touch up some of the areas that are a bit more worn. I'm undecided as of right now.
The black 'frame' of the head is fuzzy and gross. It either needs 'fixed' or just flat out replaced. That part certainly deserves to be done.
All in all I think this is a solid early survivor machine (Serial #1106). I'm excited to get it up and running!

The black frame on the head can be repaired. Start with some super glue to tighten it up. Then a little bit of Bondo. I use wood slats I cut on table saw but Bondo will work

#670 4 days ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

it's moved as far as I can get it to the left. any more and it would hit the shooter guard. Definitely have to re sand the groove.[quoted image]

Grind the offending part of the shooter guard away. Get the ZB Weld and bond on a piece of filler metal if the hole in the guard is now too large.

I don't know if this is a problem or not, but it looks like the ball is riding along the side of the apron. If that is a problem, you will probably need to sand the groove as you state.

Since it would be the easiest to do, I'd try the shooter guard mod and see if that helps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vaudreuil-dorion, QC
$ 199.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-stern-cheetah-club-its-fast?tu=cottonm4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.