Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by cottonm4
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 28 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5J5A2287 (resized).JPG
5J5A2286 (resized).JPG
5J5A2285 (resized).JPG
5J5A9992 (resized).JPG
5J5A0017 (resized).JPG
5J5A0006 (resized).JPG
5J5A0003 (resized).JPG
5J5A0853 (resized).JPG
5J5A0856 (resized).JPG
5J5A0843 (resized).JPG
5J5A0844 (resized).JPG
5J5A0842 (resized).JPG
5J5A0841 (resized).JPG
5J5A0840 (resized).JPG
5J5A0122 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 days ago

I would be in for a set. With these, there is motivation to restore my play field.

What about back glasses, Tractor Doc? And talk about those?

#52 9 days ago

I'm in for one

#53 9 days ago

Many ended up here in the PNW it seems, I've had three over the last decade. Last one was a blue cab that I traded to blairally who then passed it on to a pinhead in So Cal, the PF on that one was gorgeous and nearly mint! Kinda bummed I let it go, I know of another about 1/2 mile from me, sold it to my buddy 5 yrs ago and now I can't get him to sell it back! LOL, pinball.

Quoted from koji:

I suspect there will be a Cheetah for sale soon at John's Jukes (flippers.com), near Vancouver, BC. He has been working on one for a long time. I'm curious to see what he prices his at. Maybe send him a message if you want it and are willing to pay store $ + shipping.
I traded my original Cheetah to Alex at Ice Box arcade in Seattle (Really didn't want to sell it, but he wanted it, and made me an offer I could not refuse), and as some kind of stroke of good fortune, a friend found me another Cheetah locally (I was telling everyone how sad I was), so here I am.. back in the game
I know of one other in BC at another collectors place.
Pretty odd how so many ended up in BC. I think for a while it was undervalued because of the left lane bonus exploit. Honestly, I think this has a lot to do with setup tho, as if you have snappy flippers and a good angle, you can make the shot very difficult to achieve. Still, the tournament rom 'fixes' this, and thus the game seems to be in crazy demand.

#54 8 days ago

Cheetah Plastics are boxed up and on their way to Stu.

Quoted from cottonm4:

What about back glasses, Tractor Doc? And talk about those?

No serious talk on back glasses. If the plastic sets sell with some degree of success I bet they would give the glass (and maybe the playfield) a closer look. I'm half scared to ship my nice backglass anyway -- with my luck it will arrive in a 1000 pieces.

#55 8 days ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Cheetah Plastics are boxed up and on their way to Stu.

No serious talk on back glasses. If the plastic sets sell with some degree of success I bet they would give the glass (and maybe the playfield) a closer look. I'm half scared to ship my nice backglass anyway -- with my luck it will arrive in a 1000 pieces.

That is pretty exciting about the plastics.

Thank you!

#56 4 days ago

I’m tempted to buy a plastics set & I don’t even own the game yet.

#57 4 days ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I’m tempted to buy a plastics set & I don’t even own the game yet.

All this time I thought buying parts for games I don't yet have was just a normal part of the hobby. . . does this mean I've been wrong?

From a serious standpoint, if/when the plastics become available I have a feeling the more CPR sells the more interest they could have in taking on the backglass and playfields. No evidence to support that, just a theory.

#58 4 days ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

All this time I thought buying parts for games I don't yet have was just a normal part of the hobby.

This is why I stay poor. Stocking up when I can instead of waiting until they are not available again.

#59 4 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This is why I stay poor. Stocking up when I can instead of waiting until they are not available again.

You may be poor financially, but at least you are rich in stuff!

#60 4 days ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

You may be poor financially, but at least you are rich in stuff!

And I need to build a storage shed for my growing pile of stuff

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
-, MI
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 19.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside