Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DreamTR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Does anyone know how to contact these guys? Are they still in business? Have been trying to buy a playfield from them but no response! Any help appreciated!

Rich

#2 7 years ago

alive and going great, do a search on classic playfields and their link will pop up.

#3 7 years ago

I think they are in the process of moving. So they may not have time to check emails. I'm waiting for my Taxi playfield complition email notification.

#4 7 years ago

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

To Make your Order, simply PAYPAL to CPR, DIRECT

Simply add your price + your choice of shipping = TOTAL payment

PayPal payment to: store@classicplayfields.com

#5 7 years ago
#6 7 years ago
Quoted from eyeguypec:

Does anyone know how to contact these guys? Are they still in business?

That was Stu the CPR art director - they are still in business!

4 years later
#7 2 years ago

how long does it take to get a response from cpr...they sent me the incorrect backglass.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

how long does it take to get a response from cpr...they sent me the incorrect backglass.

Could take a while, be patient. They are genuine and popular with many Pinsiders. I asked a similiar question on a different thread a few months ago and got plenty of PMs supporting CPR. They were right, I just had to be patient.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Could take a while, be patient. They are genuine and popular with many Pinsiders. I asked a similiar question on a different thread a few months ago and got plenty of PMs supporting CPR. They were right, I just had to be patient.

the problem is two weeks to get this backglass and then whenever they respond another two weeks after that...i wish they would respond already, though.

#10 2 years ago

From my 2nd grade nun. "Patience is a virtue, a virtue is a grace. Put it all together and you'll have a happy face!" (Lame I know)They're slow on emails but will make any problem right. I've had issues but they ALWAYS made it right.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

From my 2nd grade nun. "Patience is a virtue, a virtue is a grace. Put it all together and you'll have a happy face!" (Lame I know)They're slow on emails but will make any problem right. I've had issues but they ALWAYS made it right.

well, i am on 48 hours so far, which will stretch to 4 days by Monday...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside