5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tomdrum
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

A couple days ago another Pinsider asked about current values on a couple Classic Stern machines and that got me curious what the current market value on some of these great classic machines are. If you have recently purchased or sold any of these Classics in the past few months please post what information you are willing to share here.

Every time I try to research average selling prices on these great old machines prices seem to be all over the place. It would be nice to have some current information people could use for reference when trying to buy or sell these titles. Please try to keep this thread on topic. If you don't have useful information to add just pass over the thread instead of posting "silly comments".

One machine that I am very curious about is a Stern Magic. Magic is a fairly hard title to find but yet it doesn't seem to get much love?

I recently sold the majority of my Classic Bally & Stern machines to a happy buyer so this information will not help me much but I figure it would be great information to have all in one place if this post works out. Researching in history here or on Boston Pinball seems pretty much useless on these titles. I would love to hear about recent "real world prices".

THANKS!

#2 5 years ago

And dont forget about zipper flipper prices.

#3 5 years ago

I have sold a few classic Bally & Stern games in the last year or so. They all were shopped, 100% working, decent condition players quality games.
    Evel Knievel $1300
    Magic $700
    Mata Hari $850
    Lost World $850

#4 5 years ago

Sold a fully working Space Invaders 5 minutes ago for $950. Had some playfield wear. Probably could have milked it for $1150.

#5 5 years ago

Whats a decent Viking going for these days? I've always really liked that game.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Whats a decent Viking going for these days? I've always really liked that game.

I'm hoping $1800-2k.
    More realistic would be
    $1k-1300 good players
    $14-1600 quality game
    $17-1800 excellent cond
    $??-???? superior to mint

#7 5 years ago

Those prices seem fair. Lately, classic Ballys around here have dried up, at least for decent prices. There are some that look ok, but either it's something I already have or don't want.

#8 5 years ago

There's been a decent looking Stern Magic on South Bend Craigslist for months. Apparently $1,200 is too much.
    I think the seller is PaulB on here. Good guy if anyone is interested.

1 week later
    #9 5 years ago

Bally games I sold in the last year, all working 100%, shopped, legs painted etc.

Silverball Mania NOS BG, decent PF, new plastics $1500
    Xenon good BG, worn PF $1000
    Playboy Mint BG, decent PF $1250
    Space Invaders NOS BG, new plastics and topper, worn PF $1800
    Centaur Mint re-screened PF, Nice BG, and well detailed $4200

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-bally-amp-stern-prices-current-market-values and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.