(Topic ID: 51762)

Classic Bait and Switch, Seller to Avoid

By dgpinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2008_0703AP0039.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nilroc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 10 years ago

Sorry to hear that happened to your friend. Especially to a newcomer to the hobby.
    I am also a newcomer with only 1 successful purchase under my belt. That purchase I drove to California to pick up in person and was from a fellow Pinsider.
    I find that most Pinsiders will go out of their way to help another Pinsider just because of their true passion for Pinball. I have had Pinsiders offer to look at a machine that is close to them to make sure it is what is advertised. I have asked other Pinsiders if they have heard of a particular seller.
    My point is if we can work together as a group we can expose these bad eggs before anything like what happened to your friend can happen again.
    Most Pinsiders on this site will let you know if something isn't Kosher. All you have to do is ask.
    So lets keep the lines of communication open and expose these rats!
    I hope your friend isn't too discouraged. It's a great hobby and mostly made up of great people that just love to talk and play Pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nilroc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-bait-and-switch-seller-to-avoid?tu=nilroc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.