Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Patofnaud
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi, purchased some insert decals and the Magna Save decal from Classic Arcades on eBay. Asked for a laminated set at extra cost but this would be invoiced later.

On delivery the decals are not laminated but printed on the side and likely to wear (not clearcoating after fitting them). Asked about the laminated set and Jeff said he would sent out but added the extract below.

"The set you got is not laminated but it is the new screen process not ink jet. They are UV cured and will not wear out or scratch like ink jet. The set you have is indestructable."

Has anyone had experience of these decals with the new printing process? Don't want to have the expense and hassle of shipping back (for both me and Jeff as I am in the UK) if these will stand up to the normal wear and tear

Cheers

#2 11 years ago

There was a recent post by Classic with regard to this new process. I will look around as time permits unless you beat me to it.

#3 11 years ago

"Digitally printed is what Next Gen is with a whole lot of artwork prep to make as close to look and feel like the original screen printed artwork as we believe is possible. The printers that we use are very high end and very high maintenance to keep them from banding and printing correct, which is what most anyone would have trouble doing. The ink is thick and layered, as well as has gloss. The colors match as close as can be matched, and of course digital printers CANNOT print Fluoro or very bright colors - so we only provide those decals silkscreened (Elvira, Party Zone, AFM, and a couple of others). The MB decals we match and I can say as I was there were SPOT ON to the originals as close as can be."

This was posted by Rick at PlantetaryPinball to this thread http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-on-ebay-jeff-classicarcades

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

4,500 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-arcade-insert-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.