Topic Stats

• 622 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 days ago by lexi
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9586A995-FBC6-49E9-A9FF-6908C8C90B6D (resized).jpeg
15511963056068435672294804255562 (resized).jpg
61B+ynrx3gL._SY400_ (resized).jpg
MV5BOTNiNzUyNWMtM2E5Yi00MWJiLTg1M2QtNTQ5MWNkMTM3NTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
rd (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
pins-logo (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
9bbea19e17cdab09840b169ad98aaf76 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).PNG
IMG_4764 (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 11.01.32 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 10.12.12 PM (resized).png
IMG_3405[1] (resized).JPG
WWhite (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #70 Link to Dutch Authority for Consumers and Markets Posted by Damon (3 years ago)

Post #105 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by RTR (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 3 years ago

Isn't there anyone pinball related in the vicinity of ARA and DP?

It's impossible to resolve this issue over here.

Gotta be somebody local willing to devote a little time and try and sit down with ARA and/or their counsel.

Set up a skype or go to meeting call with interested parties

Waiting for something to happen isn't a good strategy. See Jpop fiasco

#131 3 years ago

WTF with that letter!

Ponzi scheme in writing. Good lord

They are crushing themselves

The only hope is to work out some deal with Andrew

To do that you need to get those lying broke dicks Barry and Jaap out of there

#168 3 years ago

Bottom line is Barry and Jaap F ed up. Lied, misrepresented, etc....

How is the code not done after 4 years of doing what?

If i learned anything with Jpop, its time to roll in there like a bull in a china closet and quit worrying about hurting somebodies feelings before its too late if its not already.

Why not try and get Heighway to make the damn things versus some "contract manufacturer" that doesn't know shit about pinball?

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Can someone explain to me why we should trust everything that ARA has said so far in the matter? So someone called about the boards and they said there was never an issue with the boards...it was because DP never paid ARA. DP said that they were suppose to pay for parts for Pinbot so that they could build and possibly announce the game for sale while building TBL pins at the same time.

If you are reading between the lines, ARA is a legitimate going concern business that finally had enough of DP's BS and non payment.

Why on earth would ARA foot the bill for continuing the Ponzi scheme? They clearly got what was going on and simply kept the pins for collateral.

DP will never pay them and those TBL's will get auctioned off to pay debts.

The TPF Bop scheme is a last ditch effort to keep the Ponzi going.

How much have Jaap and Barry made in salary over the past 4 years?

How do you survive producing 50 pins in 4 years on that profit margin? JBOP 2.0

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from TVP:

What I don't get is why back a year or so ago, during the big TBL meltdown, when people were able to get their deposits back, I saw people here wanting to throw money back at Dutch pinball when things were imploding. Why anyone would have continued supporting that project is beyond me.

We believe what we want to believe. I F ed up with Jpop because i believed in him and let that slimy bastard go on for way too long.

I actually sent in an AIW deposit just to support the prick amidst bright red flashing warning signs. I lost $4500 total and then watched MG F ing play out like it did.

Despite the Jpop blinders i was so thankful just to get my $$ back after 2015 Expo and Phil gate.

We all want to believe the best intentions of these M fer's. Not anymore. Trust but verify

#175 3 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

all we have is to speculate and guess who's at fault by reading in between the lines.

I understand that, and based on my long history and experience of dealing with people on the business legal front you can color me jaded

DP has zero chance hiring any lawyers to pursue anything against ARA, they F ed up with Universal initially and now ARA. It costs a SHIT TON of $$$ to go after the collateral and IF they thought they were in the right they would have already had it rectified!!

Think about what they thought they could get away with regarding the licensing. How F ing stupid was that? It took Roger Sharpe to fix it.

Whether you hate Phil or not he tried to shine the light on these guys.

#226 3 years ago

How much is ARA claiming they are owed? I know they wanted more $$ to build the pins but they are sitting on $400-450k worth of collateral.

If they auction off the pins to satisfy the debt then what's left? I can't imagine they are going to sit on those pins forever

#292 3 years ago

Train wrecks always have one big thing in common.

No F ing $$ left.

Hard to believe broke dick liars just "living the dream" on other people's money

Hope it works out somehow

#298 3 years ago

This is gonna be the biggest wrestling match for those 50 pins held hostage ever

What a cluster F

1 week later
#397 3 years ago

-deleted-

#399 3 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Case in point...

It needs repeating Egghead

#403 3 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Hey Ice, you drinking tonight too? I swear, Robin is going to put a breathalyzer on Pinside one day.

Well ain't it the truth? How's that Alien pin? I'm hoping Andrew keeps delivering but he needs to get the LE done and start ramping up like he said he was going to do, month after month.

I realize that Kevin Kulek is over there putting games together on the line but that doesn't give me a ton of confidence!!!

1 month later
#508 2 years ago

These shit bags are done. Good riddance.

Heighway is right behind them.

2 months later
#528 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

It's national vacation time in the Netherlands.

It's a permanent holiday for those guys

1 week later
#561 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

We will introduce our new Contract Manufacturer to you at Expo in Chicago (from Wednesday, October 11 until Sunday, October 15) where we will do a presentation on Friday at 6PM.

Seriously?

What a F ing joke that is.

How about stay where you are at and build the F ing games.

A pair of dopes from day one. I really hope i can get to Expo this year.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 22.50
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 23.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside