• Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9586A995-FBC6-49E9-A9FF-6908C8C90B6D (resized).jpeg
15511963056068435672294804255562 (resized).jpg
61B+ynrx3gL._SY400_ (resized).jpg
MV5BOTNiNzUyNWMtM2E5Yi00MWJiLTg1M2QtNTQ5MWNkMTM3NTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
rd (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
pins-logo (resized).png
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
9bbea19e17cdab09840b169ad98aaf76 (resized).jpg
IMG_1931 (resized).PNG
IMG_4764 (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 11.01.32 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 10.12.12 PM (resized).png
IMG_3405[1] (resized).JPG
WWhite (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 622 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 13.
#451 6 years ago

I'm really hoping all you guys who are currently in on this pin, get the good news your all waiting to hear when they meet in the next coupleof days.

I know i would be anxiously waiting to get some good news if it was my money/pinball.

#452 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

In the spirit of optimism (and a little wishful thinking):
"We are pleased to report that all prior business concerns between Dutch Pinball and ARA have been fully resolved and in accordance with a new contractual agreement, the following actions will take effect immediately:
1) All previously manufactured Big Lebowski games currently in the possession of ARA will be shipped immediately to their respective "Early Achiever" buyers.
2) Production of the remaining licensed Big Lebowski games will begin immediately with the 300th game to be completed no later than 12/31/2017.
3) Code upgrade Version 1.0, encompassing 100% of all prior advertised gameplay rules; video and audio clips; and acoustic music selections; will be released on May 31, 2017. Bonus code upgrades to be developed and released throughout the remainder of 2017.
4) As a token of our appreciation for their patience and loyalty, all Big Lebowski buyers shall receive a $1,000 coupon toward the purchase of our nearly complete Willy Wonka pinball game to be released in 2018.
So let it be written. So let it be done.
Thanks Dudes!"

Tuna D - you forgot to mention that the $1k coupon is only redeemable upon full, advanced payment for Wonka by June 30, 2017!-

#453 6 years ago

Is this really the way you do business? Wait two weeks for a meeting then wait another two or three weeks for an answer? All the while the machines parts and line take up room in a factory? Really?

#454 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Is this really the way you do business? Wait two weeks for a meeting then wait another two or three weeks for an answer? All the while the machines parts and line take up room in a factory? Really?

If I had to guess:

After Rene got fired, the bosses at ARA had a lot of paperwork and history to sort though. While they figured out what the hell was going on with this project, the Dutch dudes put together their proposal. I'm sure ARA had to spend some time comparing the proposal to what's going on with their side of things, and now they're ready to meet. Seems like a reasonable amount of time has passed for both sides to get their houses in order, review all documents, and now come to an agreement. If there are any more delays after this week's meeting - then I'd get crabby again.

#455 6 years ago

Guess? Assume? Yes I'm sure the vacation days somehow played a part as well

#456 6 years ago

Dutch Pinball will not be having ARA assemble the games, but each buyer will receive thier game or at least a box full of all the parts needed to assemble one! No instructions included, but they are about the same as most IKEA furniture instructions, so just do the best you can and throw out the unused screws and parts once complete!

#457 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

There was never one in the first place. It was all in the mind of the over dramatic drama queens who started this pointless thread to begin with.

Aren't drama queens naturally overdramatic? Seems redundant.

#458 6 years ago

So tomorrow is the big day right?

#459 6 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

So tomorrow is the big day right?

Tomorrow will be a handshake and agreement to meet again in two weeks. They may even let Jaap retrieve his gym shoes, stapler, and inspirational posters that were left before the relationship fell apart.

9bbea19e17cdab09840b169ad98aaf76 (resized).jpg9bbea19e17cdab09840b169ad98aaf76 (resized).jpg

#460 6 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Dutch Pinball will not be having ARA assemble the games, but each buyer will receive thier game or at least a box full of all the parts needed to assemble one! No instructions included, but they are about the same as most IKEA furniture instructions, so just do the best you can and throw out the unused screws and parts once complete!

Heathkit reborn. I like it.

#461 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Heathkit reborn. I like it.

Now that is something I would love to see.......loved putting those kits together!

#462 6 years ago

In other news; Heathkit was reborn two years ago. Everything was packed up in Benton Harbor, Michigan and moved to Santa Cruz, California.

www.heathkit.com

#463 6 years ago

well its 5:00 on May 4th in the Netherlands! When are games shipping Barry? Very excited for the good news!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#464 6 years ago

Wheres the machines Lebowski??? lol

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#465 6 years ago

Whoa you can cut the tension with a snow shovel in this topic, it's been a few days are they furiously negotiating were all on pinballs and needles here lol

pins-logo (resized).pngpins-logo (resized).png

#466 6 years ago

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

#467 6 years ago

Sadly they seem to now have the same credibility as this statement: "YES you'll be able to keep your own doctor!".

#468 6 years ago

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#469 6 years ago

Don't wanna jinx it, but I heard some good news that I hope is true and pans out. If this news is correct, we are going to be very happy in a few days. Fingers crossed!

#470 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Don't wanna jinx it, but I heard some good news that I hope is true and pans out. If this news is correct, we are going to be very happy in a few days. Fingers crossed!

I heard this too. I sure hope K's sources are correct!

#471 6 years ago

I heard this too. I sure hope K's sources are correct!

I didn't hear it from K

#472 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Post it, not all of us are in the old boys rumors club.

#473 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Spill the beans please.

#474 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

Spill the beans please.

I don't wanna jinx it. If all goes well, we'll all know by tomorrow or Friday.

#475 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

Spill the beans please.

Lemme guess!....They worked out a deal! News next week!

#476 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If it makes you feel any better, my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious!

#477 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!

rd (resized).jpgrd (resized).jpg

#479 6 years ago

I have no clue what Rarehero is talking about and neither do my little birdies. So very interested to hear this news. Personally I don't expect any kind of news soon, good or bad.

So temper the excitement guys please.

#480 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I have no clue what Rarehero is talking about and neither do my little birdies. So very interested to hear this news. Personally I don't expect any kind of news soon, good or bad.
So temper the excitement guys please.

Buzzkill

#481 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Not that I'm accusing Greg of anything, at all... buuuut..I'd just like to point out...how many times did we see comments like this posted re: Magic Girl and re: Predator? It's not a good thing to see as an outsider that's watched two other vendors blow up in spectacular fashion after these types of statements were made, and people refused to reveal what their information was.

It's not encouraging for me to see as an outsider. I hope I'm as wrong as I was about American Pinball.

#482 6 years ago

"The top 10 reasons why the TBL run of 300 machines will be completed. Number 5 will SHOCK YOU!"

#483 6 years ago

FWIW (and maybe nothing, but better than hearing opposite):

https://m.soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-120-dirty-donny

start at 02:55

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

BOP 2.5 is in production?

#486 6 years ago

Seriously, If it were me, I would bring proof of purchase. Fly over to the Netherlands. Once landed, go over to ARA, ask them how much for them to release my personal machine. Pay ARA whatever they asked. Take my machine home with me. And maybe bring home a dutch wife too.

#487 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Seriously, If it were me ...

Finally - some good advice from the gallery! Except you forgot about the souvenir pair of wooden shoes.

#488 6 years ago

Spill the beans! the rest of us would like to know!

#489 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Me thinks Greg has a touch of the Dutch flu! No one needs to know anything except us

#490 6 years ago

I just hired Ben Matlock to pursue my case against DP. News better come soon. He's fired up and ready to go!

MV5BOTNiNzUyNWMtM2E5Yi00MWJiLTg1M2QtNTQ5MWNkMTM3NTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BOTNiNzUyNWMtM2E5Yi00MWJiLTg1M2QtNTQ5MWNkMTM3NTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_ (resized).jpg

#491 6 years ago

OK there is some good news and some bad. the good new is we worked out a deal, but now its gonna take another year to get the line up and running again, and for some reason those 40 other games have been misplaced so.

#492 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

OK there is some good news and some bad. the good new is we worked out a deal, but now its gonna take another year to get the line up and running again, and for some reason those 40 other games have been misplaced so.

This would be great news. 40 clandestine TBL's flooding Marktplaats (Dutch Craigslist), with plummeting prices as a result

#493 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

What numb nuts lost half a million dollars worth of TBL pinball machines? That's over six kilos of pinball bliss. Very undude.

#494 6 years ago

Well Jeff, we know DP haven't lost their big huge bulbous balls. Hopefully, it's Rene searching the floor for his peanuts. ARA scoops them up, throws back a handful and cleans up this f@cking peanut mess. I mean, I'm not a lawyer or anything but It doesn't take a junkie scientist to figure it out.

#495 6 years ago

Sorry JPP, I wasn't insinuating that you are a junkie nor a scientist. I'm just from Baltimore. Hopkins and The Wire that's all...

#496 6 years ago

Don't TBL crises supersede Kings' birthday celebrations?!

When you are property of the crown, you can be executed for showing disrespect such as working while we celebrate our bondage.

#497 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Secret info... only the Top Guys are in the know.

#498 6 years ago

Stupid movie anyway...

-ducks-

leaves thread forever.

#500 6 years ago

Things got pretty quite here?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colts Neck, NJ
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 22.50
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 622 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/class-action-lawsuit/page/10?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.