• Latest reply 10 years ago by zucot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I am not in the market and do not know this seller but since it seems sort of low priced for a CC.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Happy hunting, and quite possibly somebody knows what remake is next.... Writing on the wall.

#2 10 years ago

Depending on the condition, this could be a great deal. I'd rather have an excellent original for about the same price as a remake.

#3 10 years ago

maybe it was a steal?

#4 10 years ago

He left a number out of his phone number.

I contacted him shortly after the ad went up and never heard back.

I have a feeling it's fake.

#5 10 years ago

Also the price was about 1000 dollars higher earlier today.

Blah. Wish I could find a real CC for sale locally.

#6 10 years ago

Sorry zucot did not notice the missing digit must be shady my bad. No idea why I am looking at pinball machines on craigslist, thought I quit that habit.

#7 10 years ago

They actually added the missing digit. I left a message. I owe you a beer if I get this.

#8 10 years ago

I spoke to a friend last night who is a little PO at the remakes as he has 2 MM and 2 CC. He was planing on restoring and keeping the best one of each, but now its pretty much a lose money situation for him. Who knows, it might even be his CC up there on CL, but I think his is up in SF.

If that CC does not pan out for you, let me know and I can put you in touch with him.

#9 10 years ago

I beat the flippers to this one!

8500 from a very nice family. Game belonged to the lady's dad who had passed away.

Playfield is in great shape but is dirty. More pics when it's done.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#10 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

They actually added the missing digit. I left a message. I owe you a beer if I get this.

I will take ten credits as payment. Congratulations man so happy you got this, took every ounce of self control not to go after this one. Price seems fair compared to the craziness I have seen on pinside for this title. A import went for more then this recently.

Seriously when you get all cleaned up I would love to play your CC, never played it accept on Ipad.

#11 10 years ago

Wow, congrats mike. That's a great score.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

I will take ten credits as payment. Congratulations man so happy you got this, took every ounce of self control not to go after this one. Price seems fair compared to the craziness I have seen on pinside for this title. A import went for more then this recently.
Seriously when you get all cleaned up I would love to play your CC, never played it accept on Ipad.

Dude you are more than welcome whenever you're in the area. I have the CCC parts on order already and it's all cleaned up. Were you the guy calling from redding?

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from s2k4ary:

Wow, congrats mike. That's a great score.

Thanks! How's whitewater?

#14 10 years ago

It's great. However, lately been thinking about adding some 80's pins to the collection. Any leads, let me know man. Btw, let's see some pics.

#15 10 years ago

It's great. However, lately been thinking about adding some 80's pins to the collection. Any leads, let me know man. Btw, let's see some pics.FYI - I've got a nice Blackout FS..

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Dude you are more than welcome whenever you're in the area. I have the CCC parts on order already and it's all cleaned up. Were you the guy calling from redding?

Nope never called but saw add right after placed. I am to space challenged to go crazy. Send me a pm when Ccc is running please. I am in Marin county, so close by.

Thanks, Will

#17 10 years ago

Nice work, Mike! Sell me something to make room

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I was the guy calling from Redding (Shingletown). Thought I might get a decent pin before a Bay Area flipper got it. Missed out on LOTR last week--looks like Sean has it for sale now for a jacked up price. Hard to compete when I'm, 3 to 4 hours away from the action.
Congrats! Maybe I can come play sometime.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

I was the guy calling from Redding (Shingletown). Thought I might get a decent pin before a Bay Area flipper got it. Missed out on LOTR last week--looks like Sean has it for sale now for a jacked up price. Hard to compete when I'm, 3 to 4 hours away from the action.
Congrats! Maybe I can come play sometime.

Thanks! Hey at least you know I'm not flipping it.

BTW - I know of a good 3 LOTRs for sale right now...PM me if you want the info.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cl-8500-bay-area-craigslistremake-of-cc-warning and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.