• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• 2001 Gottlieb, 1971

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190928_210617 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Hey I am looking for some history on this 2001 that was part of a a radio station contest. I am bring it back to life. I would like to include some history with the machine. What the content was about, who won, what year. I know the radio station was in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada.

I reached out the the existing radio station and they don't have anything. I can't find anything thru google searches.

Here is what I know so far. I know the station broadcast between 1959 and 2002 on 1300 kHz and then switched 980. Then machine was made around 1971. So I am guess it was a prize between 1971 and 1980.
20190928_210617 (resized).jpg20190928_210617 (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

My guess would be 2001

#3 4 years ago

Thanks I know the machine. I was looking for info on the contest.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

My guess would be 2001

Year of the prize!!

1 year later
#5 3 years ago

Machine sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cjme-1300-radio-give-away-history-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.