City Slickers

By Pinball_Shoppe

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hi guys!
I'm having a really hard time finding a backglass for my City Slickers machine to restore. I guess they only made 300 of these games. I have found someone to make a reproduction for me but he needs pictures of an original. I don't have one as mine was completely damaged. Does anyone know where I could find one or would anyone owning this pinball already be an amazing person and take a couple pictures for me? I would be so grateful for any help. Thanks friends!
-Melissa

#2 4 years ago

Maybe you could make an offer on this complete game?

ebay.com link: Rare 1987 BALLY City Slickers Pinball Machine Only 300 Made

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Shoppe:

Hi guys!
I'm having a really hard time finding a backglass for my City Slickers machine to restore. I guess they only made 300 of these games. I have found someone to make a reproduction for me but he needs pictures of an original. I don't have one as mine was completely damaged. Does anyone know where I could find one or would anyone owning this pinball already be an amazing person and take a couple pictures for me? I would be so grateful for any help. Thanks friends!
-Melissa

Last backglass sold for well over $300.
A friend is remaking one for me that’s not so ugly

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/city-slickers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.