1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Anytime I try to buy something off of pinside it directs me to stripe where I have to enter my Mastercard and CITI declines my card and puts a fraud alert on my account and I have to call to take it off. I tried 6 times and everytime .....fraud alert. Anyone else experience this? Going to try to switch CC companies.

#2 1 year ago

Is it the Citi Costco Card?
    I've tried using that card at oddball locations to have citi question it.

#3 1 year ago

After the first time, they should mark the merchant ID as ok to use on your card. It's very strange to hear about having to call more than once. Have you specifically told any of the support reps that it keeps happening?

#4 1 year ago

I have had the same issue. I alerted the CC rep when it happened the first time. However it happened a second time.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

After the first time, they should mark the merchant ID as ok to use on your card. It's very strange to hear about having to call more than once. Have you specifically told any of the support reps that it keeps happening?

Yes everytime. They have broken English and they don't know what im talking about when I say stripe. I talked to a supervisor thing and she says that they flag that merchant everytime. I agree that they should mark it ok but they don't. I wish stripe had a paypal option

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Is it the Citi Costco Card?
    I've tried using that card at oddball locations to have citi question it.

Just a regular Mastercard

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from SMP14:

Yes everytime. They have broken English and they don't know what im talking about when I say stripe. I talked to a supervisor thing and she says that they flag that merchant everytime. I agree that they should mark it ok but they don't. I wish stripe had a paypal option

Have you tried calling during normal daytime business hours? Sometimes I have better luck with support lines when I do that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/citi-cardsmastercard-declining-pinside-stripe- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.