• Latest reply 8 months ago by IVPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BFA2BEF6-EEA9-4A56-821F-DBDCCE10DC79 (resized).png
A946A8A5-7A69-44EA-AD05-5608612DB55B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Richard-NBA-SF2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Ringmaster is not lowering flat to the playfield. When the ball hits it goes into a air ball.
In test mode the ring master finds all positions fine.
Any advice?
Thanks!
Richard

A946A8A5-7A69-44EA-AD05-5608612DB55B (resized).jpegA946A8A5-7A69-44EA-AD05-5608612DB55B (resized).jpeg
#3 1 year ago

The “height adjustment” screw was loose in the bottom of the cab. Is it supposed to have a locking nut of some kind to keep it in place? However even when I screwed it all the way back in , it doesn’t look like it is doing much. Maybe I should “loosen four screws” like in the pic and lower it a bit? Thanks!

BFA2BEF6-EEA9-4A56-821F-DBDCCE10DC79 (resized).pngBFA2BEF6-EEA9-4A56-821F-DBDCCE10DC79 (resized).png
#4 1 year ago

I should mention that when it doesn’t go all the way down. I can push it down with my hand and it goes down.

It is almost as if the head/top and just a bit to far to the right (while looking at the machine) and with a little nudge it will pull itself down.

Almost as if it wants to go down the tension is there. Just the head/head top has moved to the right a bit somehow

Richard

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Could be you neck spring is bent to one side. This will cause the lip of the top plate to hang up on the edge of the hole.
When you push it down with your hand, does it stay down or pop back up when you release your hand?

It stays down when I nudge it down. There is tension there that wants it to go down.

And stays down great until he goes up and back down.

Thanks!
Richard

9 months later
#9 8 months ago
Quoted from IVPinball:

Resurrecting this, as this exact machine is now sitting in my home. Same issue that you are describing, the rm seems to sit a little to the right, hangs and doesn't go down flush with the pf. Did you not find a solution or has the problem simply returned?

Hey!

I took off the top of the Ring master head, and drilled the hole bigger, then put it back on and moved it to the left a bit. Then it was fine!
Maybe it moved back? Maybe the screw on the top is loose?
Not sure if it was the best solution but it worked for me!
When I first got the pin it didn’t sit flush and the ball would hit it and go air borne!

Richard

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Richard-NBA-SF2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cirqus-voltaire-ringmaster-not-flush-with-playfield-?tu=Richard-NBA-SF2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.