Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Yelobird
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1161 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1147 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1154 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1148 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1149 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

The Mod Couple welcomes home Cirqus Voltaire with our first CV Mod "The Ringmaster Custom Guard" kit. While we understand this is not a New concept no solutions appear to be available and we wanted to make a few refinements to make it perfect for such a Beautiful game! Each ring is produced with a Very tough Nylon material to ensure extreme durability and uniform color. For some added value and finesse we added Raised lettering to showcase the star of the show and hand painted each for a great custom theme look. The ring is specially designed with a split ring opening for an easy straight forward installation and will also accommodate standard playfields as well as ones that are clear coated and slightly smaller in diameter!! The Ringmaster guard is a Complete custom kit including a New replacement Ringmaster Spell Wow decal and a New ultra strong nylon black top Ringmaster disk for a completely Smooth ball travel and minimized air balls!! Simple installation with color image instructions. PM for interest and order. Kits shipping this week complete for $69 US Free shipping. Thanks to all for your interest in our products!!

The Mod Couple

IMG_1149 (resized).jpg

IMG_1148 (resized).jpg

IMG_1154 (resized).jpg

IMG_1147 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Picture of the complete assembly in the lowered position. Ringmaster lowers flush with playfield minimizing air balls and adds a clean look to both the playfield and worn edge of ringmaster hole. Let us know if there are any questions.

The Mod Couple

IMG_1161 (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

Very nice. Fills a market gap from the orbitpinball version which is impossible to source.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinsanity:

Very nice. Fills a market gap from the orbitpinball version which is impossible to source.

We typically don't like to do redo's but after months of trying to find a good solution we decided to just make one and add a few improvements. Thanks to all for the interest!

The Mod Couple

#5 3 years ago

Update that ALL orders shipped today on schedule though it was a Long weekend!! Thanks to all again for the interest in our products!!

The Mod Couple

#6 3 years ago

I don't even have the game, and I think that looks cool.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I don't even have the game, and I think that looks cool.

Thank you though it Does better if you have the game! Lol

#8 3 years ago

Man The Mod Couple never disappoints!!! Love CV

#9 3 years ago

Awesome. I've been waiting for this! I'll be all in next week.

#10 3 years ago

Installed today and working great. Had to tweak the position of the ringmaster so the new cover sits flush, but it’s all working well now. Looks good and even at players angle you can’t really see the text. It’s good to have this protected!

#11 3 years ago

When will these be back in stock?
    Magicchiz

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

Installed today and working great. Had to tweak the position of the ringmaster so the new cover sits flush, but it’s all working well now. Looks good and even at players angle you can’t really see the text. It’s good to have this protected!

I installed mine on Friday and started working to adjust the switch for down position so that it was flush and it was not working consistently, it would be flush if the motor ran in one direction but not the other. I didn't have a lot of time to mess with it yet but so far it's not been super simple at all, I'm also having an issue with the ball staying on the RM head after the magnet releases and not being flung because of the way the decal "dented" when I installed the new top piece. Haven't had a chance to address that either but it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

2 years later
    #13 9 months ago

The Mod Couple welcomes home Cirqus Voltaire with our custom 3D Ringmaster shooter plate. This simple to install 3D mod is Highly detailed and each is hand painted to perfection. Join the circus and show the ringmaster your shooting skills! This game just needed a little more bling! lol In Stock Now.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside