Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minnesota13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Finding a Cirqus Voltaire original cabinet in collector condition might be a problem. There are some questions regarding replacement cabinet artwork.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I do not need an original, I will fixer her up if need be but the play field needs to be amazing condition.

Hey that's good to know -- so you would be happy with a cabinet with some flaws, but need to have a like new playfield and related stuff.

You might find something easier knowing that the cabinet doesn't have to be collector quality.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

There are a lot of nice CV cabinets out there, because the process for CV and TOM was different than any other game. they used this protective clear on them, that gives it that formica look, but they are super durable and hold up well. If I saw a CV that was decaled on the cabinet, I would not want it. Or It better be priced at around 2k, because the cabinet is ruined.

Thanks Neo -- didn't know that there was a difference the CV and TOM cabinet finish as other machines of the same era. The key element in your post is that a decaled cabinet will not look the same as the original cabinet.

So the OP needs to have a collector condition original cabinet as attempts to refinish the old cabinet will not equal the original finish.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minnesota13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cirqus-voltaire-2?tu=minnesota13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.