6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

07_PLAYGOUND_HOCKEY-1901 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Hey this looks pretty cool. Is it worth paying the extra and getting seats down close? Closest show to me is Red Deer... likely now a huge venue but for a family of 5 we are talking $200 difference between cheap and expensive tickets.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Really?
    I liked the pinball part but overall this was my least favorite cirque show.

Well my kids are all about hockey and skating so this just looks like too much fun. I ended up getting tickets toward the top (row 11) of the lower section right at the middle (behind where the net would be if it were a hockey game.

Great seats by the sounds of it as they are a little higher up for sure. We are excited to go. Coming up in 3 weeks! Thanks for the recommendation - Red Deer is 1.5 drive from us and I had heard nothing about this show.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

It was my favourite, but I’m a Canuck and if it happens on a sheet of ice I’m in. The show creators didn’t know how it would be received. They didn’t always book it in the big NHL arenas. I saw it in a mid tier arena with no upper deck. I sat in the upper 3/4 of what would be the lower deck. I do know a couple that skaters in it and when they are in those smaller rinks they are adding shows all over Canada, doing multiple shows a day.

Yeah well the show is coming up quick and it seemed most all of them had only seats way high and too the side available. However there is a 12:30pm show on Saturday (along with two more shows that day) and NO seats were taken! They must have just added it or something. Super lucky! Had my pick of any seats we wanted. Pinball and ice (well Hockey)! My two favourite things.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cirque-du-soleil-crystal-has-a-very-cool-pinball-scene?tu=pinchamp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.