(Topic ID: 218240)

Circus Queen mystery

By Bingo-poor

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bingo-poor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

While trying to fine tune the old Circus Queen today, my partner and I ran in to a problem we have yet to figure out. The payouts were starting to get a little screwy so we were concentrating on the search index switch adjustments and the control unit changeover switches 15A, 15-B. It all looked pretty good as far as in line scoring and section scoring. The OK seemed to start fine also, although we did have a couple of instances where the Magic screen and super section failed to light. But... if we had 3 or 4 lit in the OK, with the “3 or more in orange scores as green” lit, it would payout ( even if you had already collected green elsewhere) without stopping, ever, without a good swift tilt or power down. Any ideas on this one?
It’s got us baffled......

#3 5 years ago

Thank you for your advice bingopodcast. I can’t get back to the machine until tomorrow, but I will check out the green replay counter first. I’m pretty darn sure that no other 3/4/5 green payouts scored improperly, but I will also verify that. You mentioned “odds discs” you are talking about the green score unit, is that right ?

1 week later
#7 5 years ago

I apologize for holding up this post, but was just able to get back to the Circus Queen today.... My partner went to a Bike Rally and so on.......
We tested several times today and it did pay correctly with only 3 in orange or would not pay if green had been collected already, as it should. We had trouble when we (placed) 4 in orange, runaway payouts even after collecting “in line “ green
scores. Also at one point even started the OK game by holding down the collect button during runaway payout.....we are still a bit baffled. Sorry again for the hold up .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bingo-poor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/circus-queen-mystery?tu=Bingo-poor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.