(Topic ID: 309289)

Circular Mylar Stickers For Leveling Playfield Inserts

By ThePinScientist

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

three fourths inch (resized).png
    one three forths sticker (resized).jpg
    one and one forth stickers (resized).jpg
    five eights sticker (resized).jpg
    half inch (resized).jpg
    2 inch sticekrs (resized).jpg
    2 and three forths sticekrs (resized).jpg
    1 point 5 inch  (resized).jpg
    1 inch  (resized).png
    1 and 3 16th (resized).jpg
    What Size Do I Need 2 (resized).jpg
    Thumb nail (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Get rid of those ball hang-ups, and save your playfield from further damage! By applying insert mylar, you're not only protecting the insert paint, but the playfield wood and paint around the insert hole. Make sure to measure your insert plastics before ordering to ensure they are the right size. See picture to help measure your insert.

Free Shipping to anywhere in the world!

There are multiple different Mylar sticker sizes available:
    1/2" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (22 stickers per order)
    3/4" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (18 stickers per order)
    5/8" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (22 stickers per order)
    1" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (14 stickers per order)
    1 3/16" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (12 stickers per order)
    1 1/4" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (12 stickers per order)
    1 1/2" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (5 stickers per order)
    1 3/4" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (4 stickers per order)
    2" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (4 stickers per order)
    2 3/4" Circular Insert Leveling Mylar Stickers (2 stickers per order)

Instructions:
    Before applying, make sure to clean the insert plastic. Then, apply using a tweezers with appropriate lighting. Firmly secure by applying pressure. Done!

This item can be purchased here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1343-the-em-scientist/05802-circular-mylar-stickers-for-leveling-playfield-inserts

Thumb nail (resized).jpgThumb nail (resized).jpgWhat Size Do I Need 2 (resized).jpgWhat Size Do I Need 2 (resized).jpg1 and 3 16th (resized).jpg1 and 3 16th (resized).jpg1 inch  (resized).png1 inch (resized).png1 point 5 inch  (resized).jpg1 point 5 inch (resized).jpg2 and three forths sticekrs (resized).jpg2 and three forths sticekrs (resized).jpg2 inch sticekrs (resized).jpg2 inch sticekrs (resized).jpghalf inch (resized).jpghalf inch (resized).jpgfive eights sticker (resized).jpgfive eights sticker (resized).jpgone and one forth stickers (resized).jpgone and one forth stickers (resized).jpgone three forths sticker (resized).jpgone three forths sticker (resized).jpgthree fourths inch (resized).pngthree fourths inch (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #2 2 years ago

Hey... I got my stickers in the mail the other day. You mention to clean the insert tops before applying the stickers... any specific way to clean that you can recommend?

2 months later
    #3 1 year ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Hey... I got my stickers in the mail the other day. You mention to clean the insert tops before applying the stickers... any specific way to clean that you can recommend?

They shouldn’t have any issue sticking to the insert unless it’s very dirty. I recommend using Novus 2 to polish the plastic insert, then wipe any residue off with a rag before applying. Sone use Naphtha, which works well making sure the insert and playfield are clean.

Feel free to message me directly for a quicker response, and let me know how your insert levelers worked! Happy to help!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/circular-mylar-stickers-for-leveling-playfield-inserts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.