Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 689 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D95C0961-D777-43F0-A5F5-497579B7427E (resized).jpeg
    43D3B67A-6A15-4389-9DDA-62A6377AA8FF (resized).jpeg
    LOV_background_01 (resized).png
    9C1425F0-610D-470B-9C13-208728523B5C.gif
    C363DA19-22D5-42C6-B7D7-C49A70F8DE19 (resized).jpeg
    20200321_215935 (resized).jpg
    69392229_10101815973801906_4492541525397340160_n (resized).jpg
    0E745A7A-2D27-467B-8117-2EE8078977E6 (resized).jpeg
    9CBB57F7-2D7C-4B22-BB47-B7811A50B105 (resized).jpeg
    pool-sharks-flyer-1 (resized).jpg
    4AE1DA2D-CD1A-4744-8A61-1677FED7140F.gif
    A028D4E1-B32B-4FC3-A352-EE45DF1A48E1 (resized).jpeg
    185FB55A-8E88-4879-8064-3BA90AEA4D2E (resized).jpeg
    81DC195F-B910-4E6D-B8C6-6E443BDC527B (resized).jpeg
    0C9F8F5E-C049-4F56-8751-E4B518546B2C (resized).jpeg
    F53F7FD2-3C97-4519-AE38-1DF5A54CA9DA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago

Ghostbusters!

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry. I only stream games that are actually good. Heyo!!!

Ruuuuuuuuude!!!

#22 6 years ago

Any pinball is good truthfully. We will take whatwver we can get!

2 weeks later
    #62 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I look exactly like mine.

Not what everyone else is saying boob. Everyone else is saying you look like a big Peeenus!

1 month later
    #86 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

That was so much fun everyone!! For those of you that couldn’t tune in, please check out sdtmpinball’s Archive and soon their highlights. I’m gonna save this one for good.
    My rig for tournaments seems like it will work out great. Here are some pictures I took of the rig itself. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but it works great.

Good stream last nite!

3 weeks later
    #107 6 years ago

This is going to be good, cant wait!!

#110 6 years ago

30 minutes to go!! Tune in if you want to see a great GOT tutorial or just a great pinball show in general.

#114 6 years ago

This is easily the very best Game of Thrones tutorial on the internet. You did a great job explaining everything and you made it super easy for noobs and dummies like myself to understand. Seriously Chuckwurt, A+ all the way dude.......killer killer stream and I can’t wait to see part 2,3, and 4. Well done!

#118 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Reminder!! Part II of the GOT Pro Walkthrough is tomorrow night at 8pm eastern!

Can’t wait!

#121 6 years ago

Great Stream as usual! This is going to be the best GOT tutorial out there for people to access when it’s finished. You are doing an amazing job on it! Thanks for taking the time to do this!

1 week later
    #132 6 years ago

Another great GOT tutorial by Chuckwurt!

#136 6 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I was pretty skeptical to watch these streams. I’ve had my game since day 1 (2years now) and thought I knew it inside and out. I turned on the 1st video and the very first lesson in playfield validation was totally new to me. I was hooked. I’ve watched the first two tutorials and picked up a bit more along the way. Thank you, for your time in making this in depth strategy guide. Ive already learned more then I thought, and I’m sure that there will be more things I pick up in the next ones. Great work and well done. You’ve done a wonderful job of meticulously laying out the rules and reasons for each action.
    If you ever get around to a bonus video, I’d love to see you put some time into a Pre/LE game with a description of the differences between them and the Pro, and also include upper playfield rules.
    Thanks
    Patrick

When it comes to GOT, Chuckwurt is the man!

1 week later
    #147 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Alright everyone! Final Part this week at 8 pm eastern. Wednesday on sdtmpinball’s channel.
    We will talk HOTK rules first, then just go at the game full force and see how high we can score. I will make sure and talk through hand of the king too when I reach it so we can all understand how that works.
    Thanks again to everyone for the support!

3 hour finale? Sweet!

#156 6 years ago

LW3 or Fire....whichever is best

#160 6 years ago

You also have the set up to where you can change ganes quickly right? Maybe a Fire/LW3 combo stream?

1 week later
    #172 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Oops not sure how the pic got attached.

It looks like a Twister was coming through your house when you took that picture.

2 weeks later
    #189 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh I’m sure people won’t mind streaming tournaments too on SDTM channel

I agree, tournaments are pretty cool to watch!

1 week later
    #195 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry everyone. No stream today. Got too much going on with my only free day of the week. Hoping to get a stream up next Sunday though. Crazy time of year for me with work.
    Stay tuned!

This is BS! I say we hold as massive protest out in front of Zach and Gregs house!

#197 6 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

By far and wide, THE definitive GoT Pro tutorial videos. Unless Keith Elwin does a tutorial showing how to absolutely decimate the scoring like he did during the PAPA Circuit Final 2015-2016, these will be the go-to videos for anyone wanting to get a VERY good grip on how to play GoT. I have actually halted playing mine until I watch these in their near entirety (ok, not TOTALLY halted playing, but needless to say, I am watching these a lot!).
    Well done, Chuckwurt!

It’s definitely the go to tutorial on GOT, nothing else even comes close.

1 week later
    #209 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Come on over Brady.
    Starting in 15 mins!

Sweet, i will be tuning in!

#211 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Check that. Streaming at 8! Haha. Gonna eat some wings.

Dont! You will get your flipper buttons all sticky!

#213 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

They are brazy ‘s flipper buttons and I owe him one for breaking my GOT’s button. Haha

Lol hes gonna shit when he sees and feels all that wing sace on his flipper buttons.

4 weeks later
    #232 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don’t forget. We’re gonna try and produce a monster bug on GOT tonight!

8pm?

#234 6 years ago

Sweet......I’ll be there!

1 month later
    #257 5 years ago

Definitely going to be tuning in tonight. Tune in and watch and support Chuckwurt people, he has a good entertaining show!!

1 month later
    #274 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

When is pinciny happening? I might want to come.

Nov. 30th- Dec 2nd

www.pincinnati.com

3 weeks later
    #306 5 years ago

Good stream tonight! WCS is awesome.

1 month later
    #324 5 years ago

End of the Line or bust!

1 week later
    #328 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tuesdays with Metallica cancelled this week everyone. Sorry!! I have too much going on to get ready for the Cleveland show and around the house.
    If you are going to the Cleveland show, please come find me and say hey!
    See everyone next week!

Gunnut is not going to be happy about this!

1 week later
    #337 5 years ago

Happy Birthday Chuck. You're 29 right?

1 week later
    #352 5 years ago

Ive been sitting here in front of the TV waiting for 30 minutes lol.

Hope everything is ok. ....

#354 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Everything’s fine. I just double booked my schedule like a dummy. Next Tuesday all will be right in the world once again.
    Sorry everyone!

As long as everything is ok thats all that matters. See you next week! Gunnut is probably having a meltdown about right now but the rest of us will be fine.

#355 5 years ago

Ole Chuck stood us up again Gunnut! Thats a bunch of BS ain't it?

2 weeks later
    #362 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'll be watching, but not live. Work got in the way.

Same here Spider. How are you liking your new GOT game?

#364 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'm liking it alot. I need to work on basic more. My games are 10 mil when I get try to hard and don't cash in. Around 350 mil most the time and 650 mil some. Still haven't lite more than three houses, so no HOTK for me. Trying to learn shots for each house so I'll know shot is needed. I have played all house but not Tyrell or Martell. Played about 10 game today as Grayjoy. Got pissed and played a couple Aerosmith to calm down. But short version, loving it.

The game definitely isnt as easy as it seems like it would be thats for sure. When i first got mine i thought that i would be dominating it in no time because it seemed easy just casually flippng around in it, but once you start trying to complete objectives you find out real quick that its not so easy. Watch Chucks 6 part tutorial and you will score much higher i guarantee it. He explains rules in there that i had no idea were even the rules. Chuckwurt is the master at GOT.

#367 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Man. I can’t wait to get my GOT back. Haha

I bet, its been gone awhile now for sure.

#371 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tuesdays with Metallica Tonight at 8pm Eastern!!
    We have to get to End of the Line at some point right?? Why not tonight??
    Let's do it!

I hope you get there because thats the only way i will ever get to see it!

#374 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Welp tonight I played like you Terry. Didn’t even get close!!

I feel your pain believe me.

3 weeks later
    #385 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fuck!!! My local recording is messed too! God damn my computer.
    Well anyway we got to End of the Line. It’s a pretty cool mode but honestly not as great as I expected.
    Anywho, that’s the last time I’ll ever stream this game. Sorry my computer effed up.

1 month later
    #398 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

In case you didn’t figure out from my pic, we’re streaming WWF Royal Rumble this week!
    This is a widebody from Data East. 1994. One of the last Data East games ever made.
    Lots of modes, a very challenging multiball with neat rules, and one of the best upper playfields I’ve ever played.
    Come hang with me on Tuesday night! Probably start at 8 pm, but could be a little bit after that as my daughter has a Xmas pageant at school.

Not just Royal Rumble, maybe the best looking Royal Rumble on the planet! This is one sweet looking game guys!

#400 5 years ago

Thst is a huge difference. Looks amazing!

2 weeks later
    #409 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Let’s break this bad boy in this Tuesday!
    Tune in at 8 pm eastern.
    Happy New Year![quoted image]

Blow the speakers out if it!

1 month later
    #429 5 years ago

Sounds like some great stuff coming up, cant wait!

1 week later
    #435 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don’t forget! 6pm streaming Munster LE!

Cant wait for this!

2 weeks later
    #446 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just wanted to thank everyone that voted for us in the twipys. It was so cool to hear our name up there with the likes of Buffalo and Deadflip.
    See everyone tomorrow! Streaming ACDC at high noon! 12 pm eastern.
    Thanks again!

Best pinball stream is a tough catagory because the best one doesn't neccessarily win. Its usually the most entertaining stream that wins.....if that makes sense? Putting on a pokie dotted suit drunk off your ass and jumping around and singing seems to get you bonus points.

#448 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

His streams are great. I was laughing out loud at just the nomination video. The variety, guests, content. Everything is great.
    Buffalo has more of a standardized format with other team members streaming on different days of the week. Very awesome too. I’ve always loved buffalo’s format.
    There are tons of great pinball streams, make sure to check out pinball undesirables, Coloradopinball, owlnonymus, laser_los just to name a few.
    Not to mention all the awesome tournament streamers.

I know they are great, never said they wasnt. I just said that the best stream doesnt always win. I watch them all, lots of good ones and very informative ones. There are some great ones that hardly get any views. What im trying to say is its more about the personality than the quality of the content.

2 weeks later
    #457 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure if you can handle her.

He meant Rosie Palm and her five sisters.

1 week later
    #468 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Genesis. I'll be hammered for this one.

You'll be hammered for all of them. lol

2 weeks later
    #476 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Okay party people! Bare with me for one more week. Finally have my new computer all ready to go, but cannot get it until Saturday. So no stream this week again, but it will be worth the wait I promise!
    Also, some buddies have turned me onto speed runs! So starting next week, we are going to do some speed runs on various games around my house. See website below for games and video links for various speed runs that already are out there:
    https://speedrunpinball.com/
    Thanks!

OMG you are killing us dude! Gunnut said to do a speed run on Dipsy Doodle! He loves that game.

#478 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Not even sure what I would do for that one. I guess the fastest to lighting the bug for 100? Maybe lighting all the pop bumpers?
    But seriously, first game will be GOT. Hand of the king speed runs seem right up my alley.

That will be cool to watch! GOT is a good game to do soeed runs on.

2 weeks later
    #486 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Never walk away from a game before bonus counts down!!
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AverageGenerousFriesMrDestructoid

That is very bizarre. Ive walked away plenty of time when a ball goes SDTM on me only to bounce back out into play but ive never has a side drain come back into play like that lol.

#488 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Grand Prix has openings in the inlane guide to punish you for trying to trap up. I’ve never seen a ball come back in that opening from the outlane though. Probably won’t ever happen again.

That would really suck if you were in a big tournament and had that happen.

#492 4 years ago

Can't wait to see this!

#494 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Special stream tomorrow party people! Going to Pinstadium to stream the new Black Knight LE code!!
    Tune in 3 pm eastern time tomorrow Sunday!
    My computer has received a complete overhaul and we should be smooth sailing the whole time.
    Scott is giving away shit per usual. Tune in and win!!

Cant wait!

3 weeks later
    #508 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I ended up finishing 7th! Cannot speak highly enough of free gold watch in San Fran and their crew. I had a blast all weekend and I just wish I could make it to more of their events.
    For those that sent me messages of encouragement I really appreciate it!
    Can’t wait for the next circuit event! I think it’s Pinburgh.

Nice Job dude, congrats!!

1 month later
    #528 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

20 mins until the final GOT pro stream!!

I will be watching it tonight after work, cant wait!

2 weeks later
    #536 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry everyone! No stream tonight. I have a sick dog at home I need to look after. Couple vet visits have us worried this week. I just need to keep a close eye on him. Fingers crossed next week is a go!

Sorry to hear, i hope everything is ok. Is it Mad Max?

#540 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

He’s on two different pain killers, a muscle relaxer, and an anti-inflammatory. So yeah, he’s feeling good right now. Haha.

Not good but he may have some hope. My old Bassett lived with neck problems and the meds helped him a lot. He did have occasional flare ups that would have to be treated but its pretty amazing how dogs can rebound from things. I wish all of you guys luck.

#542 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s reassuring. Thanks for the that. I’ve been freaking out about this. Haha

Im assuming that you are talking about a herniated disk or something right? If so you will be surprised what the steroids can do for them. Im sure results vary from dog to dog depending on the severity of the problem but my dog would get so bad off that he could barely walk and they would put him on the steroids and he would immediately start improving and be back to normal in no time.

Now one thing that you might run into is if your vet wants to keep him on the steroids or not. Mine wanted me to keep buddy on them but i didnt do that and it all worked out just fine that way. You just got to be sure to ween him off of them slowly because it can kill your dog if you just stop them all at once.

You cant hardly have a dog on steroids if someone isn't there to let it out to pee because they drink water and pee constantly when they are on them. I switched vets and he agreed that leaving the dog on the steroids was a bad idea unless his problem was a chronic issue, which it wasnt.

#544 4 years ago

It sucks man to see them struggling like that. Mad Max needs to not be so rough on him sounds like.

10 months later
    #650 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Streaming something new tonight! It’s a weird one so come by, learn a new game, and let’s get some big scores!!
    8pm eastern.
    www.twitch.tv/SDTMpinball

So you're streaming Stranger Things?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball?tu=Who-Dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.