Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 689 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D95C0961-D777-43F0-A5F5-497579B7427E (resized).jpeg
    43D3B67A-6A15-4389-9DDA-62A6377AA8FF (resized).jpeg
    LOV_background_01 (resized).png
    9C1425F0-610D-470B-9C13-208728523B5C.gif
    C363DA19-22D5-42C6-B7D7-C49A70F8DE19 (resized).jpeg
    20200321_215935 (resized).jpg
    69392229_10101815973801906_4492541525397340160_n (resized).jpg
    0E745A7A-2D27-467B-8117-2EE8078977E6 (resized).jpeg
    9CBB57F7-2D7C-4B22-BB47-B7811A50B105 (resized).jpeg
    pool-sharks-flyer-1 (resized).jpg
    4AE1DA2D-CD1A-4744-8A61-1677FED7140F.gif
    A028D4E1-B32B-4FC3-A352-EE45DF1A48E1 (resized).jpeg
    185FB55A-8E88-4879-8064-3BA90AEA4D2E (resized).jpeg
    81DC195F-B910-4E6D-B8C6-6E443BDC527B (resized).jpeg
    0C9F8F5E-C049-4F56-8751-E4B518546B2C (resized).jpeg
    F53F7FD2-3C97-4519-AE38-1DF5A54CA9DA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spiderpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#271 5 years ago

I watched until I lost signal for the third time. I'm in a bunker with 2 feet thick wall and below sea level. I try again this weekend. You will play better then, don't see how you can be worse. And from your lines (haha)

1 week later
    #278 5 years ago

Great tournament that came down to a two man tie. Then finished up with a play-off of winner that all. Great job of hosting, steaming, commentary and many more behind the scene jobs Eric.

1 week later
    #281 5 years ago

I'll hang out to get some pointers. Only played the game a hand full of times.

#287 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cool Highlight from last night. I got to Into the Fire and completed it I believe.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/284277563

Thanks for posting this, I was unable to watch live last night. Work got in the way, apparently showing up for work is not enough. Now they want you to do something too. Lol

1 week later
    #307 5 years ago

Got there late, will watch the video when released. Game lighting looked great.

1 week later
    #310 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

No stream tonight ladies and germs.
    Have to help get games ready for a tournament tomorrow.
    I’ll try and stream Thursday night.
    Thanks!

No Thank You.

#312 5 years ago

I just looked at my rating of Metallica and I rank it at 6.55 It's only because it kick my butt. My quarters are faster than my ball time so I didn't play much on location and went to other machines that I know. I'll need (1) to watch your stream. (2) Buy Metallica Led. It's on my Wishlist. Sounds good on paper.

1 month later
    #336 5 years ago

Happy Birthday Chuck. Enjoy time with Family

1 week later
    #345 5 years ago

Can't wait to learn more about Orion's Belt and see them in action. And of course the raffle. Let me pratice now.
    Raffle
    raffle
    raffle
    raffle

#351 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Life got in the way.

John Lennon
    quote "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

2 weeks later
    #361 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Let’s get after it!!
    www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

I'll be watching, but not live. Work got in the way.

#363 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Same here Spider. How are you liking your new GOT game?

I'm liking it alot. I need to work on basic more. My games are 10 mil when I get try to hard and don't cash in. Around 350 mil most the time and 650 mil some. Still haven't lite more than three houses, so no HOTK for me. Trying to learn shots for each house so I'll know shot is needed. I have played all house but not Tyrell or Martell. Played about 10 game today as Grayjoy. Got pissed and played a couple Aerosmith to calm down. But short version, loving it.

#365 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

The game definitely isnt as easy as it seems like it would be thats for sure. Chuckwurt is the master at GOT.

Yes I have Chuck on board (been watching). I can nail the left ramp to start a mode or hit it 9 times in a row, but under pressure with time counting down I'll miss that shot or one of my favorite the spinner and ball comes flying back at full force. SDTM. I need to take a shot or two before I play (whisky). Lol
    But yes Chuck is the rule master of GoT. With that playfield validation, I don't know how many times I walked away only to see I was still up and the auto plunger doesn't shoot the ball. That is a big help. I never knew about midnight madness on this machine. Brother in-law was playing when it happened. Though it tilted or power went out. That was cool.

2 weeks later
    #376 5 years ago

Until November 6th. Family before end of the line.

1 week later
    #379 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Final Metallica stream tonight! We are going to make some software adjustments and hopefully make End of the Line.
    Come hang out at 8 pm!

Sounds like 10 balls & tilt off to me. That's the "End of the Line".

#383 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fuck!!! My local recording is messed too! God damn my computer.
    Well anyway we got to End of the Line. It’s a pretty cool mode but honestly not as great as I expected.
    Anywho, that’s the last time I’ll ever stream this game. Sorry my computer effed up.

Strange indeed, first hour was great with no lag whatsoever.

#386 5 years ago
    we could hear it happening but didn't witness it.

1 month later
    #410 5 years ago

In the beginning
    Back in nineteen fifty-five
    Man didn't know about a rock 'n' roll show
    And all that jive

"Let there be Rock"

#412 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Since tomorrow is New Year’s Day, I figure I would do an afternoon stream since I bet most are off work.
    Tune in at 4 pm eastern and let’s play some ACDC!

I'll be missing this live, but will watch when it gets posted. Have two shifts to work plus a party to go to. I've wanted ACDC for 5 years. So..... If I like what you post it may be the 1st pin for 2019. I like Sam system and power switch I can reach. I have Alexa turn on Aerosmith and GOT for me. Lol. Happy New Year chuckwurt

2 months later
    #451 5 years ago

We all got a ton going on. No apologizes needed. I'm finishing up taxes, installing flooring and doing electrical work for someone else. Plus reading every post trying to figure out my next game to buy. Pro , Premium , Stern, JJP, Spooky, Chicago Gaming or wait and see what Deeproot has to offer. A lot of choices, that's a good thing.

3 weeks later
    #473 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

No stream this week ladies and gents. On vacation with the fam.
    See everyone next week!

Enjoy the time with family

Quoted from ZMeny:

Enjoy yourself!

Enjoy her

1 month later
    #501 4 years ago

See you on Stage with Check & Trophy. Good Luck

1 week later
    #519 4 years ago

Get some rest and take about 1000 mg of vitamin C, Every 6 hours.

4 weeks later
    #530 4 years ago

Watched your Farewell Pro tour the other night. Unable to see replay @ 1hour and 20 minutes of two balls being released. It just happened to me on my LE last night for the first time.

#531 4 years ago

PS. Fill that spot and post new picture. I sure hope Alex played in tournament.

1 week later
    #535 4 years ago

Thanks for the update. Hope pet gets better.

1 month later
    #556 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just finished up a sorcerer so let’s stream that this week!
    This Thursday at 8pm eastern.[quoted image]

Hope to be watching.

1 week later
    #562 4 years ago

Are you streaming tomorrow night at 8 pm est. and will it be GoT. You did see my post about losing tournament setting when game is turned off. Thanks

5 months later
    #612 4 years ago

Eric, so sorry to hear that. It's not an easy thing to do. I remember always seeing Palmer in videos that you were streaming. Palmer, Peace

2 weeks later
    #635 4 years ago

Hope I'm ready when you do stream. I would've miss it live today.

#637 4 years ago

Ya it's to hard playing on your stomach and impossible standing with a bad knee. Especially with long ball times. We'll be here when your able.
    Take care

4 months later
    #668 3 years ago

ACNC.. Too Bad I'm at work. +1

#670 3 years ago

Hey Mr. Pincinnati aka @chuckwurt.
    Thanks for posting ACNC. That game is on my wishlist. I'll see what you say about and watch game play to see if it stay on my list. Thanks again

2 months later
    #681 3 years ago

This is a must see TV for me. I'll be a little late if I make it Friday Night Live (FNL).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spiderpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball?tu=Spiderpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.