Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 689 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D95C0961-D777-43F0-A5F5-497579B7427E (resized).jpeg
    43D3B67A-6A15-4389-9DDA-62A6377AA8FF (resized).jpeg
    LOV_background_01 (resized).png
    9C1425F0-610D-470B-9C13-208728523B5C.gif
    C363DA19-22D5-42C6-B7D7-C49A70F8DE19 (resized).jpeg
    20200321_215935 (resized).jpg
    69392229_10101815973801906_4492541525397340160_n (resized).jpg
    0E745A7A-2D27-467B-8117-2EE8078977E6 (resized).jpeg
    9CBB57F7-2D7C-4B22-BB47-B7811A50B105 (resized).jpeg
    pool-sharks-flyer-1 (resized).jpg
    4AE1DA2D-CD1A-4744-8A61-1677FED7140F.gif
    A028D4E1-B32B-4FC3-A352-EE45DF1A48E1 (resized).jpeg
    185FB55A-8E88-4879-8064-3BA90AEA4D2E (resized).jpeg
    81DC195F-B910-4E6D-B8C6-6E443BDC527B (resized).jpeg
    0C9F8F5E-C049-4F56-8751-E4B518546B2C (resized).jpeg
    F53F7FD2-3C97-4519-AE38-1DF5A54CA9DA (resized).jpeg
    There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.
    #401 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Before and afters. First one is all comet LEDs warm white. Second is with the pinstadium installed.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Yummy looking forward to this as I’ve never played one

#402 5 years ago

Sweet I'll be watching.

1 week later
    #404 5 years ago

Doing a full tutorial of Royal Rumble at the start of tonight's show. Come hang out at 8pm eastern if you want to learn a new game!

1 week later
    #405 5 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a blast spending time with family and friends. Thanks again for everyone that tunes into my streams. Makes it all worth it.

This awesome new external sub my wife got me is lonely. It shall have its mate this Saturday!

A952C47D-8253-4E07-AF87-D5CC2D448CC9 (resized).jpegA952C47D-8253-4E07-AF87-D5CC2D448CC9 (resized).jpeg

#406 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a blast spending time with family and friends. Thanks again for everyone that tunes into my streams. Makes it all worth it.
    This awesome new external sub my wife got me is lonely. It shall have its mate this Saturday!
    [quoted image]

Ooooh can’t wait to see what’s going there

#407 5 years ago

Let’s break this bad boy in this Tuesday!

Tune in at 8 pm eastern.

Happy New Year!

B08DDE62-E6AA-4DD1-91FC-8B0A150B7658 (resized).jpegB08DDE62-E6AA-4DD1-91FC-8B0A150B7658 (resized).jpeg
    #408 5 years ago

Congrats brother, rock it out.

#409 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Let’s break this bad boy in this Tuesday!
    Tune in at 8 pm eastern.
    Happy New Year![quoted image]

Blow the speakers out if it!

#410 5 years ago

In the beginning
    Back in nineteen fifty-five
    Man didn't know about a rock 'n' roll show
    And all that jive

"Let there be Rock"

#411 5 years ago

Since tomorrow is New Year’s Day, I figure I would do an afternoon stream since I bet most are off work.

Tune in at 4 pm eastern and let’s play some ACDC!

#412 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Since tomorrow is New Year’s Day, I figure I would do an afternoon stream since I bet most are off work.
    Tune in at 4 pm eastern and let’s play some ACDC!

I'll be missing this live, but will watch when it gets posted. Have two shifts to work plus a party to go to. I've wanted ACDC for 5 years. So..... If I like what you post it may be the 1st pin for 2019. I like Sam system and power switch I can reach. I have Alexa turn on Aerosmith and GOT for me. Lol. Happy New Year chuckwurt

#413 5 years ago

Streaming Dipsy Doodle today and listening to some righteous tunes! Come hang out at 4 pm eastern!

#414 5 years ago

Bummer! Having computer issues. Gonna see if I can get them fixed.

Hopefully get the stream going at some point. Sorry!

#415 5 years ago

Kentucky playing tonight. I would claim my computer was broken also .

#416 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Kentucky playing tonight. I would claim my computer was broken also .

Well my new stream day is Sunday, so..... haha.

Yeah Sunday from now until the end of tax season. It’s my only free day.

UK was looking rough to start this game. Glad to see they’ve woken up.

#417 5 years ago

Ahh...forgot about tax season. Yeah cats got some work to do. A good win from 10 down.

#418 5 years ago

Gonna stream soon. Setting up now!

Dipsy Doodle coming at cha!

#419 5 years ago

Subscribed!

#420 5 years ago

No stream today everyone. Got too much going on at home. Gotta get caught up. Thanks as always for dealing with my crazy winter schedule!

I’ll post back here next Sunday.

1 week later
    #421 5 years ago

Lunch time stream today! Going to stream some jungle Queen.

12pm eastern.

Tutorial at the beginning of the stream, then we will try and put up a new all time high score. Come hang out!

#422 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Lunch time stream today! Going to stream some jungle Queen.
    12pm eastern.
    Tutorial at the beginning of the stream, then we will try and put up a new all time high score. Come hang out!

Chuckwurt, I voted for you on the TWIPY ballot. You do good things for pinball. Thanks!

#423 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Chuckwurt, I voted for you on the TWIPY ballot. You do good things for pinball. Thanks!

Wow thanks!

#424 5 years ago

6CE224B4-B0DC-4C03-AC04-3FDFC0CAF0B6 (resized).png6CE224B4-B0DC-4C03-AC04-3FDFC0CAF0B6 (resized).png

1 week later
    #425 5 years ago

Sorry everyone no stream today. Too busy around the house. We will try next weekend for a Sunday stream.

See ya soon!

#426 5 years ago

Impromptu stream now! Come hang out!!

#427 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Impromptu stream now! Come hang out!!

Awesome! When I Tilt I grab a beer to chug as well. Good stuff Bro.

1 week later
    #428 5 years ago

Sorry forgot to update the thread this weekend. I wasn’t able to stream obviously.

But headed to LAX this weekend and hoping Internet is good enough to get some good footage of some awesome Flip n Out show games!

Also, Munsters LE stream in a few weeks. Stay tuned!

#429 5 years ago

Sounds like some great stuff coming up, cant wait!

#430 5 years ago

Hey Chuck; I watched some of the acdc streams (not all of it admittedly), but what do you know about the multiball super jackpots? As an inspiration to your stream, I’ve been pushing to get one and finally did Sunday night! I got the Jam super for roughly 15 mil, then drained. I restarted Jam multiball, I must have only hit 2 or 3 ramps and the super was lit again, this time I had 3x going and got a 45 mil super. Then it was lit again! This time I missed and drained out.

So my question is; once you get the super jackpot, do you know how to relight it? Can you just keep relighting and collecting multiple supers left and right? Very rewarding super and rightfully so, such a hard super to light haha

#431 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

So my question is; once you get the super jackpot, do you know how to relight it?

Just three jackpots delights it I believe. Unlimited too. Yeah it’s an awesome super.

#432 5 years ago

First gameplay of Oktoberfest: Pinball On Tap

Pre-order yours now at Flip N Out Pinball
    [email protected]

#433 5 years ago

Let’s test beta code on Munsters LE this Sunday at 6pm! Going to stream from Pinstadium and check out his new fusion product and his baby stadiums for the lower playfield. Probably give away some shit too.

See everyone there!

#434 5 years ago

Don’t forget! 6pm streaming Munster LE!

#435 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don’t forget! 6pm streaming Munster LE!

Cant wait for this!

#436 5 years ago

So sorry about the stream. I’m trying a couple more things then if my computer keeps crashing we may neee to call it. Sorry again.

#437 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

So sorry about the stream. I’m trying a couple more things then if my computer keeps crashing we may neee to call it. Sorry again.

No worries Eric, we will call it an A for effort ! What we saw looked great.

#438 5 years ago
    Quoted from ronaldvg:

No worries Eric, we will call it an A for effort ! What we saw looked great.

Appreciate it. I hate when I have issues with stuff I can’t control. Brand new computer that’s crazy fast and it’s failing me. I’ll make sure and get things right for next time.

#439 5 years ago

Yeah that sucks on that comp. That LE is sweet! I can't wait on the make up stream.

#440 5 years ago

Back up for one last go. Come pray with us! Haha

#441 5 years ago

Thanks for everyone’s patience tonight. I really appreciated it. Streaming is a never ending struggle especially when you try new things. Glad we were able to make it work at least long enough to give away some stuff.

#442 5 years ago

Thanks for streaming; i got to watch the replay. LE looks way more bad ass than the pro. How did you guys like playing it?

#443 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks for streaming; i got to watch the replay. LE looks way more bad ass than the pro. How did you guys like playing it?

I think it’s awesome. I definitely prefer the more complex rulesets that Dwight has, but this is a good change up for sure. Think scared stiff on steroids. Very hard to blow it up too. At least for me it is. The risk reward of the super jackpots keeps me coming back too. I need to get better at how many there are and how to light them.

#444 5 years ago

No stream today folks. Getting my computer tuned up after last weeks weirdness. I hope to be back up next weekend then in the coming weeks go back to my regular Tuesday night streams.

Thanks!

Erik

#445 5 years ago

Just wanted to thank everyone that voted for us in the twipys. It was so cool to hear our name up there with the likes of Buffalo and Deadflip.

See everyone tomorrow! Streaming ACDC at high noon! 12 pm eastern.

Thanks again!

#446 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just wanted to thank everyone that voted for us in the twipys. It was so cool to hear our name up there with the likes of Buffalo and Deadflip.
    See everyone tomorrow! Streaming ACDC at high noon! 12 pm eastern.
    Thanks again!

Best pinball stream is a tough catagory because the best one doesn't neccessarily win. Its usually the most entertaining stream that wins.....if that makes sense? Putting on a pokie dotted suit drunk off your ass and jumping around and singing seems to get you bonus points.

#447 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Best pinball stream is a tough catagory because the best one doesn't neccessarily win. Its usually the most entertaining stream that wins.....if that makes sense? Putting on a pokie dotted suit drunk off your ass and jumping around and singing seems to get you bonus points.

His streams are great. I was laughing out loud at just the nomination video. The variety, guests, content. Everything is great.

Buffalo has more of a standardized format with other team members streaming on different days of the week. Very awesome too. I’ve always loved buffalo’s format.

There are tons of great pinball streams, make sure to check out pinball undesirables, Coloradopinball, owlnonymus, laser_los just to name a few.

Not to mention all the awesome tournament streamers.

#448 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

His streams are great. I was laughing out loud at just the nomination video. The variety, guests, content. Everything is great.
    Buffalo has more of a standardized format with other team members streaming on different days of the week. Very awesome too. I’ve always loved buffalo’s format.
    There are tons of great pinball streams, make sure to check out pinball undesirables, Coloradopinball, owlnonymus, laser_los just to name a few.
    Not to mention all the awesome tournament streamers.

I know they are great, never said they wasnt. I just said that the best stream doesnt always win. I watch them all, lots of good ones and very informative ones. There are some great ones that hardly get any views. What im trying to say is its more about the personality than the quality of the content.

#449 5 years ago

Tune in Sunday at noon as we attack ACDC some more! We will be stopping at 2 pm eastern at the latest as I need to see my UK wildcats get to another final 4!

See everyone Sunday!

#450 5 years ago

Sorry. No stream today. Too much going on. But, Tuesday I plan to get back to my normal night. Work has lightened up and I should be good to go!

Stay tuned and sorry for the confusion!

There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball/page/9?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.