Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 689 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D95C0961-D777-43F0-A5F5-497579B7427E (resized).jpeg
    43D3B67A-6A15-4389-9DDA-62A6377AA8FF (resized).jpeg
    LOV_background_01 (resized).png
    9C1425F0-610D-470B-9C13-208728523B5C.gif
    C363DA19-22D5-42C6-B7D7-C49A70F8DE19 (resized).jpeg
    20200321_215935 (resized).jpg
    69392229_10101815973801906_4492541525397340160_n (resized).jpg
    0E745A7A-2D27-467B-8117-2EE8078977E6 (resized).jpeg
    9CBB57F7-2D7C-4B22-BB47-B7811A50B105 (resized).jpeg
    pool-sharks-flyer-1 (resized).jpg
    4AE1DA2D-CD1A-4744-8A61-1677FED7140F.gif
    A028D4E1-B32B-4FC3-A352-EE45DF1A48E1 (resized).jpeg
    185FB55A-8E88-4879-8064-3BA90AEA4D2E (resized).jpeg
    81DC195F-B910-4E6D-B8C6-6E443BDC527B (resized).jpeg
    0C9F8F5E-C049-4F56-8751-E4B518546B2C (resized).jpeg
    F53F7FD2-3C97-4519-AE38-1DF5A54CA9DA (resized).jpeg
    There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.
    #351 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Life got in the way.

John Lennon
    quote "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

#352 5 years ago

Ive been sitting here in front of the TV waiting for 30 minutes lol.

Hope everything is ok. ....

#353 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ive been sitting here in front of the TV waiting for 30 minutes lol.
    Hope everything is ok. ....

Everything’s fine. I just double booked my schedule like a dummy. Next Tuesday all will be right in the world once again.

Sorry everyone!

#354 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Everything’s fine. I just double booked my schedule like a dummy. Next Tuesday all will be right in the world once again.
    Sorry everyone!

As long as everything is ok thats all that matters. See you next week! Gunnut is probably having a meltdown about right now but the rest of us will be fine.

#355 5 years ago

Ole Chuck stood us up again Gunnut! Thats a bunch of BS ain't it?

#356 5 years ago

Reminder!!

Super duper special awesome stream tonight at 8 pm eastern!

Checking out the new Orion’s Belt product from pinstadium, playing Deadpool LE.

Giving away free shit!! Come hang out!!

#357 5 years ago

Congratulations spider and dug! I can't say enough about watching this stream even though it pisses my wife off. Keep on watching y'all.

#358 5 years ago

Great stream Chuck. As usual you were owning that game. Lights looked great.

1 week later
    #359 5 years ago

Tuesdays with Metallica is back!!

Tonight we’re starting late though. I’m hoping for 8:30 but might not be until 9 pm eastern.

Come hang out!!

#360 5 years ago

Let’s get after it!!

www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

#361 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Let’s get after it!!
    www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

I'll be watching, but not live. Work got in the way.

#362 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'll be watching, but not live. Work got in the way.

Same here Spider. How are you liking your new GOT game?

#363 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Same here Spider. How are you liking your new GOT game?

I'm liking it alot. I need to work on basic more. My games are 10 mil when I get try to hard and don't cash in. Around 350 mil most the time and 650 mil some. Still haven't lite more than three houses, so no HOTK for me. Trying to learn shots for each house so I'll know shot is needed. I have played all house but not Tyrell or Martell. Played about 10 game today as Grayjoy. Got pissed and played a couple Aerosmith to calm down. But short version, loving it.

#364 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'm liking it alot. I need to work on basic more. My games are 10 mil when I get try to hard and don't cash in. Around 350 mil most the time and 650 mil some. Still haven't lite more than three houses, so no HOTK for me. Trying to learn shots for each house so I'll know shot is needed. I have played all house but not Tyrell or Martell. Played about 10 game today as Grayjoy. Got pissed and played a couple Aerosmith to calm down. But short version, loving it.

The game definitely isnt as easy as it seems like it would be thats for sure. When i first got mine i thought that i would be dominating it in no time because it seemed easy just casually flippng around in it, but once you start trying to complete objectives you find out real quick that its not so easy. Watch Chucks 6 part tutorial and you will score much higher i guarantee it. He explains rules in there that i had no idea were even the rules. Chuckwurt is the master at GOT.

#365 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

The game definitely isnt as easy as it seems like it would be thats for sure. Chuckwurt is the master at GOT.

Yes I have Chuck on board (been watching). I can nail the left ramp to start a mode or hit it 9 times in a row, but under pressure with time counting down I'll miss that shot or one of my favorite the spinner and ball comes flying back at full force. SDTM. I need to take a shot or two before I play (whisky). Lol
    But yes Chuck is the rule master of GoT. With that playfield validation, I don't know how many times I walked away only to see I was still up and the auto plunger doesn't shoot the ball. That is a big help. I never knew about midnight madness on this machine. Brother in-law was playing when it happened. Though it tilted or power went out. That was cool.

#366 5 years ago

Man. I can’t wait to get my GOT back. Haha

#367 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Man. I can’t wait to get my GOT back. Haha

I bet, its been gone awhile now for sure.

#368 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Man. I can’t wait to get my GOT back.

Buddy, I feel the same way about my MET. Glad you're having fun with it, but also VERY glad we just traded for six months. Only a month and a half to go. Still having fun with your GoT, though. Going to EXPO next weekend on Saturday, and picking up a free Gottlieb Bronco from a childhood friend while I'm there.

#369 5 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Buddy, I feel the same way about my MET. Glad you're having fun with it, but also VERY glad we just traded for six months. Only a month and a half to go. Still having fun with your GoT, though. Going to EXPO next weekend on Saturday, and picking up a free Gottlieb Bronco from a childhood friend while I'm there.

Nice score!! Bronco is awesome.

Yeah can’t wait to switch back, but so glad we did it. Now I don’t have to buy one!

Have fun at Expo!!

#370 5 years ago

Tuesdays with Metallica Tonight at 8pm Eastern!!

We have to get to End of the Line at some point right?? Why not tonight??

Let's do it!

#371 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tuesdays with Metallica Tonight at 8pm Eastern!!
    We have to get to End of the Line at some point right?? Why not tonight??
    Let's do it!

I hope you get there because thats the only way i will ever get to see it!

#372 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Aww man.

#373 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Welp tonight I played like you Terry. Didn’t even get close!!

#374 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Welp tonight I played like you Terry. Didn’t even get close!!

I feel your pain believe me.

2 weeks later
    #375 5 years ago

Sorry everyone. No stream tonight. Family stuff tonight.

Back next week with our FINAL installment of Tuesday with Metallica. We will get to the end of the line.

See you then.

#376 5 years ago

Until November 6th. Family before end of the line.

#377 5 years ago

Damn was looking forward to it. Awww well pincinni coming soon!

1 week later
    #378 5 years ago

Final Metallica stream tonight! We are going to make some software adjustments and hopefully make End of the Line.

Come hang out at 8 pm!

#379 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Final Metallica stream tonight! We are going to make some software adjustments and hopefully make End of the Line.
    Come hang out at 8 pm!

Sounds like 10 balls & tilt off to me. That's the "End of the Line".

#380 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Sounds like 10 balls & tilt off to me. That's the "End of the Line".

Wrong on both accounts!

We will make all the changes at the start of the stream. Tune in at 8 sharp!

#381 5 years ago

Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick. We had the stream freeze for the last 15-20 mins!!!

I get my local recording onto YT ASAP.

#382 5 years ago

Fuck!!! My local recording is messed too! God damn my computer.

Well anyway we got to End of the Line. It’s a pretty cool mode but honestly not as great as I expected.

Anywho, that’s the last time I’ll ever stream this game. Sorry my computer effed up.

#383 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well anyway we got to End of the Line. It’s a pretty cool mode but honestly not as great as I expected.
    Anywho, that’s the last time I’ll ever stream this game. Sorry my computer effed up.

Strange indeed, first hour was great with no lag whatsoever.

#384 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Strange indeed, first hour was great with no lag whatsoever.

Yeah it’s 100% my CPU. From time to time the endcoder gets overloaded and the recording fucks up. So I’m told if I go from i5 to a faster i7, it will fix all that. I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

#385 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

#386 5 years ago
    we could hear it happening but didn't witness it.

#387 5 years ago

Pics/video or it didn’t happen LOL!
    Actually tried to watch but couldn’t find the live stream. Just the old ones.

#388 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

Pics/video or it didn’t happen LOL!
    Actually tried to watch but couldn’t find the live stream. Just the old ones.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/332593014

Watch, or I should say, listen to the last 10-15 mins. Haha

#389 5 years ago

Just so everyone here knows what settings we used last night:

Increased ball save timer on all CIU modes and initial ball save.

Had extra ball awarded every 50 million up to 200 million.

Items required to collect for crank it up modes decreased from 15 to 8 each. With it increasing by 1 each round instead of 2.

I honestly think it makes the game a bit more fun. It rewards you for advancing further in the game, scoring higher scores.

#390 5 years ago

No rubber bands on the outlanes chuck?

#391 5 years ago

Also just for fun, let’s put the wood chopping of MET into perspective:

With stock settings:

Shots to get to the first crank it up mode:

At least 22-23, but could take up to 60.

Shots to get to the second crank it up:

At least 25-26, but could take up to 68.

Shots to make it to the third crank it up:

At least 29-30, but could take up to 76.

Shots to make it to the fourth crank it up:

At least 32-33, but could take up to 84.

Then to light End of The Line:

At least 35-36, but could take up to 92 shots.

So if you played very efficiently and hit only shots with all the inserts lit and never started Seek and Destroy, you could have End of the Line lit with about:

143 shots.

Haha. But realistically it would take somewhere between:

144 to 380 shots. Hahaha

In summary, get out your axes if you’re going for End of the Line on stock settings.

#392 5 years ago

#393 5 years ago

Come get your game ya hillbilly! Haha

1 week later
    #394 5 years ago

Going on a bit of a break here with Pincinnati looming. Might not get time to stream until a week or two after the show!

My goal is to have at least one stream of one of the new games at the show so keep your notifications on!

Thanks.

2 weeks later
    #395 5 years ago

Something followed me home from Pincinnati. Stream starts back up next week!

246A62F2-A411-464B-B4E6-C1F22EC8D548 (resized).jpeg246A62F2-A411-464B-B4E6-C1F22EC8D548 (resized).jpeg
    #396 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Something followed me home from Pincinnati. Stream starts back up next week![quoted image]

Sweet. Sold mine last year. Had it for about 14 years. Lots of fun.

#397 5 years ago

In case you didn’t figure out from my pic, we’re streaming WWF Royal Rumble this week!

This is a widebody from Data East. 1994. One of the last Data East games ever made.

Lots of modes, a very challenging multiball with neat rules, and one of the best upper playfields I’ve ever played.

Come hang with me on Tuesday night! Probably start at 8 pm, but could be a little bit after that as my daughter has a Xmas pageant at school.

#398 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

In case you didn’t figure out from my pic, we’re streaming WWF Royal Rumble this week!
    This is a widebody from Data East. 1994. One of the last Data East games ever made.
    Lots of modes, a very challenging multiball with neat rules, and one of the best upper playfields I’ve ever played.
    Come hang with me on Tuesday night! Probably start at 8 pm, but could be a little bit after that as my daughter has a Xmas pageant at school.

Not just Royal Rumble, maybe the best looking Royal Rumble on the planet! This is one sweet looking game guys!

#399 5 years ago

Before and afters. First one is all comet LEDs warm white. Second is with the pinstadium installed.

B78B5D41-0D90-4DF8-91F2-F66B14777F2E (resized).jpegB78B5D41-0D90-4DF8-91F2-F66B14777F2E (resized).jpeg

380BD1E8-C51B-45E5-B1A7-C2A5C764E348 (resized).jpeg380BD1E8-C51B-45E5-B1A7-C2A5C764E348 (resized).jpeg

#400 5 years ago

Thst is a huge difference. Looks amazing!

There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball/page/8?hl=6point5degrees and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.