Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 689 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D95C0961-D777-43F0-A5F5-497579B7427E (resized).jpeg
    43D3B67A-6A15-4389-9DDA-62A6377AA8FF (resized).jpeg
    LOV_background_01 (resized).png
    9C1425F0-610D-470B-9C13-208728523B5C.gif
    C363DA19-22D5-42C6-B7D7-C49A70F8DE19 (resized).jpeg
    20200321_215935 (resized).jpg
    69392229_10101815973801906_4492541525397340160_n (resized).jpg
    0E745A7A-2D27-467B-8117-2EE8078977E6 (resized).jpeg
    9CBB57F7-2D7C-4B22-BB47-B7811A50B105 (resized).jpeg
    pool-sharks-flyer-1 (resized).jpg
    4AE1DA2D-CD1A-4744-8A61-1677FED7140F.gif
    A028D4E1-B32B-4FC3-A352-EE45DF1A48E1 (resized).jpeg
    185FB55A-8E88-4879-8064-3BA90AEA4D2E (resized).jpeg
    81DC195F-B910-4E6D-B8C6-6E443BDC527B (resized).jpeg
    0C9F8F5E-C049-4F56-8751-E4B518546B2C (resized).jpeg
    F53F7FD2-3C97-4519-AE38-1DF5A54CA9DA (resized).jpeg
    There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.
    #301 5 years ago

I hope people keep hating on hobbit. Might need to pick one up later. Haha

#302 5 years ago

Anyone wanna see the final wizard mode on The Hobbit? SDTM Chuck Wurt reaches There & Back Again among other great highlights. Intense journey to get there, check it out.

#303 5 years ago

I turned it off right as he hit the shot for There and Back Again. I don't want to see it until I do it! It was awesome to see you get through 30 modes on ball one!

#304 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

I turned it off right as he hit the shot for There and Back Again. I don't want to see it until I do it! It was awesome to see you get through 30 modes on ball one!

It was 30?!? Wow. I knew I got through a bunch, but didn’t realize it was that many. Haha

#305 5 years ago

World Cup soccer stream at 8 pm eastern!!

#306 5 years ago

Good stream tonight! WCS is awesome.

#307 5 years ago

Got there late, will watch the video when released. Game lighting looked great.

#308 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Got there late, will watch the video when released. Game lighting looked great.

This probably won’t make it to YouTube but we alway archive the streams on twitch. Should be available for at least a couple weeks.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/288843219

#309 5 years ago

No stream tonight ladies and germs.

Have to help get games ready for a tournament tomorrow.

I’ll try and stream Thursday night.

Thanks!

#310 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

No stream tonight ladies and germs.
    Have to help get games ready for a tournament tomorrow.
    I’ll try and stream Thursday night.
    Thanks!

No Thank You.

#311 5 years ago

Streaming is back tomorrow night!

8 pm eastern. We’re gonna play Metallica cause I need to get better at it. I suck. Haha. Come hang out!

#312 5 years ago

I just looked at my rating of Metallica and I rank it at 6.55 It's only because it kick my butt. My quarters are faster than my ball time so I didn't play much on location and went to other machines that I know. I'll need (1) to watch your stream. (2) Buy Metallica Led. It's on my Wishlist. Sounds good on paper.

#313 5 years ago

highlights posted on twitch from last week!

here is the complete For Whom the Bells Toll mode I played:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/296414979

Here is a good Fade to Black mode I had:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/296416210

Going to stream more Metallica this week to see if we cannot get any closer to End of the Line.

#314 5 years ago

Metallica at 8 pm eastern, ya hillbillies! Don’t miss it!

#315 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Metallica at 8 pm eastern, ya hillbillies! Don’t miss it!

Must say you sir have some mad skills playing. Seem like no matter how many games I put it I am unable to maintain control like you. Odd question but always wondered.... With the ball handling, passing, drop catches, etc when it comes to multiball is it basically free bedlam until back to one ball or is there a strategy you follow? Love seeing how these games are suppose to be played. Thanks for sharing!

#316 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Must say you sir have some mad skills playing. Seem like no matter how many games I put it I am unable to maintain control like you. Odd question but always wondered.... With the ball handling, passing, drop catches, etc when it comes to multiball is it basically free bedlam until back to one ball or is there a strategy you follow? Love seeing how these games are suppose to be played. Thanks for sharing!

First tip. Don’t try to replicate my play from tonight. Haha. Wow I had a bad night. Sorry about that everyone. Oh well.

Multiball for me is still one of my lesser skills, but I’m getting better.

Honestly just try to keep your eyes around the top of the slings and keep everything in play. It helps to know what’s going on around you, but it helps more to keep the balls in play.

Use your flipper skills to keep the balls alive. Then once you feel confident you can get two balls stopped, do it.

Then take time to reset and figure out what you have going on and what you want to do next. Then go from there.

This approach can change game to game, but for the most part on games where lots of shots are good during MB, just concentrate on keeping everything alive.

#317 5 years ago

It’s good to have situational awareness too (knowing that certain flashers or callouts indicate something good is ready) and to memorize where every shot is located on each flipper. That way you don’t need to look up to make a shot. Just need to see it rolling down the flipper and flip.

#318 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

First tip. Don’t try to replicate my play from tonight. Haha. Wow I had a bad night. Sorry about that everyone. Oh well.
    Multiball for me is still one of my lesser skills, but I’m getting better.
    Honestly just try to keep your eyes around the top of the slings and keep everything in play. It helps to know what’s going on around you, but it helps more to keep the balls in play.
    Use your flipper skills to keep the balls alive. Then once you feel confident you can get two balls stopped, do it.
    Then take time to reset and figure out what you have going on and what you want to do next. Then go from there.
    This approach can change game to game, but for the most part on games where lots of shots are good during MB, just concentrate on keeping everything alive.

Thanks much for the tips. If thats a bad day for you I must really be doing something wrong then. lol Agree some of your other vids you are on fire but still interesting to see different techniques. Thanks again will be watching and hopefully learning.

#319 5 years ago

Are your streams archived anywhere? On YouTube, perhaps?

#320 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Are your streams archived anywhere? On YouTube, perhaps?

If it’s a special one I’ll throw it to my channel or sdtm. But they are all archived on twitch.

Www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

#321 5 years ago

Special guest tonight for the stream! My buddy Sean is coming up from Louisville KY to play some pinball! We are going to start with Big Game, then switch over to Harlem Globetrotters most likely.

Come hangout with us! We will talk about all kinds of stuff including the recent explosion of location, competitive pinball in KY.

See everyone at 8 pm eastern tonight!

#322 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Special guest tonight for the stream! My buddy Sean is coming up from Louisville KY to play some pinball! We are going to start with Big Game, then switch over to Harlem Globetrotters most likely.
    Come hangout with us! We will talk about all kinds of stuff including the recent explosion of location, competitive pinball in KY.
    See everyone at 8 pm eastern tonight!

Sounds awesome!

#323 5 years ago

Round 3 for End of the Line tomorrow night! Let’s see if we cannot conquer on of the most elusive wizard modes out there!

8 pm eastern tomorrow night!

See everyone there!

#324 5 years ago

End of the Line or bust!

#325 5 years ago

Thanks for the great streams "Chuck"! I enjoy your gameplay as well as commentary!

#326 5 years ago

Thanks everyone for watching this week! I loved how someone is calling the show Tuesdays with Metallica. Haha.

See everyone next week! I bet we get to end of the line soon!

#327 5 years ago

Tuesdays with Metallica cancelled this week everyone. Sorry!! I have too much going on to get ready for the Cleveland show and around the house.

If you are going to the Cleveland show, please come find me and say hey!

See everyone next week!

#328 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tuesdays with Metallica cancelled this week everyone. Sorry!! I have too much going on to get ready for the Cleveland show and around the house.
    If you are going to the Cleveland show, please come find me and say hey!
    See everyone next week!

Gunnut is not going to be happy about this!

#329 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Gunnut is not going to be happy about this!

I actually forgot until last night. The Labor Day is messing with me.

#330 5 years ago

Tuesday with Metallica is back!! Let’s play and talk about this awesome Cleveland Show that just happened.

8 pm eastern!!

#331 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tuesday with Metallica is back!! Let’s play and talk about this awesome Cleveland Show that just happened.
    8 pm eastern!!

Hells yeah!

#332 5 years ago

Woohoo another terrific shirt design by the Pinball Artist Extraordinaire Christopher Franchi!!!

Buy yours now by sending $30 via PayPal to [email protected]. Include Name, Size, and Address.

Thanks for the support everyone!

BB269B94-3F8A-40D1-B051-5CABBFBB9816 (resized).jpegBB269B94-3F8A-40D1-B051-5CABBFBB9816 (resized).jpeg
    #333 5 years ago
    1160FC24-ACEB-439E-8C5F-160119972FE2 (resized).png1160FC24-ACEB-439E-8C5F-160119972FE2 (resized).png
    #335 5 years ago

Sorry peeps! No stream tomorrow night. Going to spend my bday with the family.

Be on the lookout for some awesome streams from Greg coming up soon! Hopefully we can start getting you all a couple streams a week.

Stay tuned!

#336 5 years ago

Happy Birthday Chuck. Enjoy time with Family

#337 5 years ago

Happy Birthday Chuck. You're 29 right?

#338 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Happy Birthday Chuck. You're 29 right?

Haha. I wish. Big 34 tomorrow.

#339 5 years ago

Happy Birthday to SDTM’s very own Erik, a.k.a. Chuck Wurt. Erik is the heart of SDTM streaming and brings some legitimacy to the team. We are proud of his accomplishments and couldn’t ask for a better teammate and friend. Chuck Wurt works tirelessly for the pinball community with his tournaments, exceptional streaming setup, prolific pinball tutorials, and soon enough, a large metropolitan pinball show/expo. We celebrate you today Erik and we think we can speak for the rest of the pinball community by saying thank you for being one of the greatest pinball contributors and an all around kick-ass fella. Happy birthday buddy!

-Zach & Greg

A5044197-3A37-4F5D-AA8C-E15314E162EA (resized).jpegA5044197-3A37-4F5D-AA8C-E15314E162EA (resized).jpeg
    #340 5 years ago

Happy Birthday Chuck !

LTG : )

#341 5 years ago

Listen up hillbillies! Greg is streaming Houdini tonight at 5:30 pm eastern. Go hang out!

Blow it up Greg!!

#342 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Listen up hillbillies! Greg is streaming Houdini tonight at 5:30 pm eastern. Go hang out!
    Blow it up Greg!!

That should be interesting Link or is it at your regular stream place.

#343 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

That should be interesting Link or is it at your regular stream place.

www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball just like always. We all share it.

#344 5 years ago

EDIT: I’m an idiot. Please see UPDATED date below.

Hey everyone! Special stream NEXT week! Tune in TUESDAY 10/2 at 8 pm eastern as I visit Scott at Pinstadium to see his new Deadpool LE and his new Orion’s Belt product!!

We will look over the LE and also explain in detail how Orion’s Belt works and show it off.

If you have any specific questions about Deapoool LE or the Orion’s Belt product, let me know here and I will make sure and address it on stream.

Oh and Scott has graciously offered up a set of Orion’s Belt as a raffle prize!

Make sure you’re in chat when we do the drawing! It will happen at some point during the stream. We will stream until 10:30-11:00.

#345 5 years ago

Can't wait to learn more about Orion's Belt and see them in action. And of course the raffle. Let me pratice now.
    Raffle
    raffle
    raffle
    raffle

#346 5 years ago

I screwed up and need to push the stream back to next Tuesday 10/2. So sorry and see above.

Still no stream tonight as I’m already packed up. My bad.

#347 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I screwed up and need to push the stream back to next Tuesday 10/2. So sorry and see above.

What??? Lol fine.

#348 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

What??? Lol fine.

Life got in the way. It’s actually all Zach’s fault, so blame him. (Haha. Not really)

#349 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Life got in the way. It’s actually all Zach’s fault, so blame him. (Haha. Not really)

Depends on who you ask haha

#350 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Booooooooo!

There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball/page/7?hl=bgwilly31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.