1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 403 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

380BD1E8-C51B-45E5-B1A7-C2A5C764E348 (resized).jpeg
    B78B5D41-0D90-4DF8-91F2-F66B14777F2E (resized).jpeg
    246A62F2-A411-464B-B4E6-C1F22EC8D548 (resized).jpeg
    A5044197-3A37-4F5D-AA8C-E15314E162EA (resized).jpeg
    1160FC24-ACEB-439E-8C5F-160119972FE2 (resized).png
    BB269B94-3F8A-40D1-B051-5CABBFBB9816 (resized).jpeg
    6DD6AE8F-049B-4672-925F-3C53532D61BF (resized).jpeg
    A9D232E5-C4AC-4946-8C9F-438E76AC8BB9 (resized).jpeg
    80CB6FB3-9D5B-4FF1-8E70-4C4DC698D7E5 (resized).jpeg
    590921FD-CCB4-4D78-9CFC-D3FCBBC8790C (resized).jpeg
    8B92FE00-A9F1-427E-B860-99E6D7835CFB (resized).jpeg
    29384D93-974C-4C20-835D-DC5C30DD36D1 (resized).jpeg
    CB9BC5A8-5F37-4B60-A11B-8CB762FC0E87 (resized).jpeg
    C2F31509-8EA5-434E-B780-F79430353C00 (resized).jpeg
    2B62F94B-3514-47D8-8A5D-FDBD4CE829E9 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1574 (resized).JPG

There are 403 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
    #251 7 months ago

No stream this week party people. I am out of town for work until Thursday, then going to Disney with the fam until Monday. Can't wait to see the new Avatar Pandora!

1 week later
    #252 7 months ago

This week we’re streaming Dipsy Doodle!!

Tuesday night at 8 pm eastern.

This was the first game I ever owned. I sold it to a friend, he restored it, and I just bought it back.

This game’s older brother doodle bug (1 player pink version) was featured in pinburgh 2016, and dipsy doodle was featured in PPO in the same year. See below for footage.

Pinburgh
    http://pinballvideos.com/v/1393

PPO semifinals
    http://pinballvideos.com/v/1633

PPO finals
    http://pinballvideos.com/v/1635

See everyone tomorrow night!

#253 7 months ago

Tune in at 8 to play dipsy doodle and talk Iron Maiden!

#254 7 months ago

Let the Houdini Hype Train begin! I will be heading to my good buddy bobukcat 's house next week (Tuesday at 8 pm eastern) to stream the new Houdini code that just came out. We will try and get to the near impossible wizard modes in the game. Come hang out!

If you cannot wait that long, kevinbuffalo and Co will be streaming this Saturday. Buffalo Pinball on twitch. That show is at 6pm eastern.

#255 7 months ago

Houdini Stream tonight! 8 pm eastern.

We will be trying to hit up some mini wizard modes:

Movie Binge
    Great Jail Escape

Come hang out and learn this awesome game with us!

#256 7 months ago

Decided I couldn’t wait to stream!

Tune in now for Sopranos!

I’ll stream tomorrow night at 8 pm as well.

Come hang out!

#257 7 months ago

Definitely going to be tuning in tonight. Tune in and watch and support Chuckwurt people, he has a good entertaining show!!

#258 7 months ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Definitely going to be tuning in tonight. Tune in and watch and support Chuckwurt people, he has a good entertaining show!!

Don’t do it for me, do it for these poor dancing ladies. They are just trying to work their way through college and get out from under the thumb of Tony Soprano.

#259 7 months ago

Streams up!

CB9BC5A8-5F37-4B60-A11B-8CB762FC0E87 (resized).jpeg

#260 7 months ago

Fun stuff tonight. Thanks for watching!

Next week is going to be amazing, so don’t miss out!

#261 6 months ago

In case you haven’t heard, next Tuesday at 8 pm we will be at Pinstadium headquarters showing off Scott’s new Iron Maiden LE! Make sire and tune in as I will have extra cameras set up to show off the cool added features that the LE has and we can also take a tour of the game to see all the awesome artwork.

Can’t wait!!

#262 6 months ago

Don't forget tomorrow night at 8pm eastern we dive into Maiden LE!

Also, make sure and tune in live as we will be giving away one full featured Pinstadium set to a random viewer.

See everyone there!

#263 6 months ago

Sounds good duder, I will check it out tomorrow.

#264 6 months ago

Thanks so much for everyone that tuned in!! That was tons of fun! Sorry the stream crapped out at the end.

Big thanks to pinstadium for the very generous raffle of TWO full featured kits to two lucky viewers tonight.

See everyone next week!

#265 6 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks so much for everyone that tuned in!! That was tons of fun! Sorry the stream crapped out at the end.
    Big thanks to pinstadium for the very generous raffle of TWO full featured kits to two lucky viewers tonight.
    See everyone next week!

Great stream last night!!! Thank you for working your Wizard magic with your technology set up. Also excellent tips on rules and tricks.

#266 6 months ago

Alright everyone! I will be doing things a little differently for the next few streams. I have a tournament at my house June 30th and I will be using my tournament stream rig each week and doing matches against some local players to test the setup and make sure everything runs smoothly.

Tune in to get a preview!

Tomorrow night at 8 pm eastern we will get going. Come on down!

1 week later
    #267 6 months ago

Thanks for tuning in this week! I think we got the tournament rig dialed in.

No stream next week as I’ll be on vacation.

Week after we will test the stream one more time, then make sure you tune in Saturday 6/30 for the 2nd annual NKY Pinball Open!

#268 6 months ago

No stream tonight, but I be repping the sdtm crew and NKY pinball hillbillies while I vacation in HHI!

29384D93-974C-4C20-835D-DC5C30DD36D1 (resized).jpeg

#269 6 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

No stream tonight, but I be repping the sdtm crew and NKY pinball hillbillies while I vacation in HHI!

Now that’s what I love to see!

1 week later
    #270 5 months ago

Stream tonight at 8 pm! More challengers think they can take me down on my own games. Pfft!

#271 5 months ago

I watched until I lost signal for the third time. I'm in a bunker with 2 feet thick wall and below sea level. I try again this weekend. You will play better then, don't see how you can be worse. And from your lines (haha)

#272 5 months ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

I watched until I lost signal for the third time. I'm in a bunker with 2 feet thick wall and below sea level. I try again this weekend. You will play better then, don't see how you can be worse. And from your lines (haha)

Hey now!! Haha. Thanks for watching. We lost signal a couple times too. Haha. I got beat, but that was a fun match. Had we played one more game, it would have been the most possible in that format.

Good times! Thanks again for everyone that watched and that stuck with it even though we went down a couple times. This is why we have dry runs.

1 week later
    #273 5 months ago

When is pinciny happening? I might want to come.

#274 5 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

When is pinciny happening? I might want to come.

Nov. 30th- Dec 2nd

www.pincinnati.com

#275 5 months ago

Come hangout with us all day today!

NKY Pinball Open stream starts at 11 am eastern!!

#276 5 months ago

590921FD-CCB4-4D78-9CFC-D3FCBBC8790C (resized).jpeg8B92FE00-A9F1-427E-B860-99E6D7835CFB (resized).jpeg80CB6FB3-9D5B-4FF1-8E70-4C4DC698D7E5 (resized).jpeg[att=4472292,16DD6AE8F-049B-4672-925F-3C53532D61BF (resized).jpeg311828 caption=""]

A9D232E5-C4AC-4946-8C9F-438E76AC8BB9 (resized).jpeg
    #277 5 months ago

Gonna be a lot of fun to watch. #teamchuck

#278 5 months ago

Great tournament that came down to a two man tie. Then finished up with a play-off of winner that all. Great job of hosting, steaming, commentary and many more behind the scene jobs Eric.

#279 5 months ago

That was awesome!! Thanks so much to everyone that hung out all day. I think we had a decent steady viewer count all day and that was great to see!

I’m already working to get this improved for next year!

See everyone Tomorrow (Monday) for my regular stream. I have a tournament I’m running Tuesday. I think I’m gonna stream MET.

Thanks again for all the support!

1 week later
    #280 5 months ago

Sopranos tonight party people!

Gonna start at 8:30 eastern. Come hang out!

#281 5 months ago

I'll hang out to get some pointers. Only played the game a hand full of times.

#282 5 months ago

That was fun tonight! Thanks for watching. Archived for anyone that missed.

Remember to come watch Thursday night and new code on Hobbit! Go over to www.twitch.tv/willys_pinballpub

8 pm eastern!

#283 5 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

That was fun tonight! Thanks for watching. Archived for anyone that missed.
    Remember to come watch Thursday night and new code on Hobbit! Go over to www.twotch.tv/willys_pinballpub
    8 pm eastern!

I think twotch.tv may take you somewhere totally different, but may still have live streaming hahaha

#284 5 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I think twotch.tv may take you somewhere totally different, but may still have live streaming hahaha

Haha. Fixed!! Sorry if anyone now has viruses now from following that link. Haha

#285 5 months ago

Still streaming tonight at 8pm but we will just stream at sdtmpinball so that people not following this thread or Jeff will get the notification.

Thanks!

#286 5 months ago

Cool Highlight from last night. I got to Into the Fire and completed it I believe.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/284277563

#287 5 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cool Highlight from last night. I got to Into the Fire and completed it I believe.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/284277563

Thanks for posting this, I was unable to watch live last night. Work got in the way, apparently showing up for work is not enough. Now they want you to do something too. Lol

#288 5 months ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Thanks for posting this, I was unable to watch live last night. Work got in the way, apparently showing up for work is not enough. Now they want you to do something too. Lol

How dare they!! Haha. Thanks for watching man. It was fun. Got a new appreciation for Hobbit.

#289 5 months ago

Not to be ungrateful, but any chance of doing a Hobbit stream soon without the background music? Glad to see your latest one is still on Twitch - thanks for posting!

#290 5 months ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Not to be ungrateful, but any chance of doing a Hobbit stream soon without the background music? Glad to see your latest one is still on Twitch - thanks for posting!

Yep. The music was unintentional. We didn’t realize it was a direct feed from his computer. Wish someon in chat would’ve said something. Could’ve fixed it in two clicks.

Expect more streams from Jeff’s awesome games!

#291 5 months ago

Hey guys we decide to pull the Hobbit new code video for now. We wanna see Chuck Wurt blow it up again in the near future don’t we!

#292 5 months ago

Yeah next time no background music and we will make sure to have the game and players audio better.

Future reference please let us know in chat if audio is not pleasant. We can’t hear what viewers hear so it’s very helpful when we get that feedback live.

Lots of setup is needed to stream so its easy to forget settings from time to time. If something seems off, it is. Thanks again for all the feedback. I take it very seriously and try to make the best streams and recordings possible.

#293 5 months ago

Good news! My Tuesday stream will be more hobbit. I’ve had viewers reach out to clear up some of the code nuances so that we have a better understanding when trying to go for there and back again and Five Armies.

Tune in at 8 pm eastern this Tuesday night!

#294 5 months ago

Excellent - I look forward to it! I'm never able to catch you live, but I'll be viewing later via YouTube or Twitch.

Thanks!

#295 5 months ago

Not sure if it's possible but if you're doing hobbit can you stream the mini LCD so we can see the rules for each mode? Also 3.0 is coming into the next week or two fixing a lot of stuff...

#296 4 months ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Not sure if it's possible but if you're doing hobbit can you stream the mini LCD so we can see the rules for each mode? Also 3.0 is coming into the next week or two fixing a lot of stuff...

I tried to do this last time but ran out of camera mounts. I am bringing more and will see if I can make it work. I only have one camera that can zoom in and I use that for the playfield, but I may be able to still make it work with a regular webcam.

#298 4 months ago

Well that was awesome. Check out sdtmpinball YouTube tomorrow.

#299 4 months ago

Nice looking and sounding stream - THANKS! Really appreciate the extra camera on the book too - seeing this info is very helpful to understanding the game better.

Great gameplay too - exciting watching you make it to "There and Back Again"!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Led
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 239.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 36.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 229.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballBulbs
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 2.50
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 150.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 403 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside