Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 689 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D95C0961-D777-43F0-A5F5-497579B7427E (resized).jpeg
    43D3B67A-6A15-4389-9DDA-62A6377AA8FF (resized).jpeg
    LOV_background_01 (resized).png
    9C1425F0-610D-470B-9C13-208728523B5C.gif
    C363DA19-22D5-42C6-B7D7-C49A70F8DE19 (resized).jpeg
    20200321_215935 (resized).jpg
    69392229_10101815973801906_4492541525397340160_n (resized).jpg
    0E745A7A-2D27-467B-8117-2EE8078977E6 (resized).jpeg
    9CBB57F7-2D7C-4B22-BB47-B7811A50B105 (resized).jpeg
    pool-sharks-flyer-1 (resized).jpg
    4AE1DA2D-CD1A-4744-8A61-1677FED7140F.gif
    A028D4E1-B32B-4FC3-A352-EE45DF1A48E1 (resized).jpeg
    185FB55A-8E88-4879-8064-3BA90AEA4D2E (resized).jpeg
    81DC195F-B910-4E6D-B8C6-6E443BDC527B (resized).jpeg
    0C9F8F5E-C049-4F56-8751-E4B518546B2C (resized).jpeg
    F53F7FD2-3C97-4519-AE38-1DF5A54CA9DA (resized).jpeg

There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 14.
    #151 6 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

That's what she said! I seriously cannot believe no one else beat me to that, especially in a thread with Brazy in it!

Thx bobukcat for stepping up while i was in pinside vaca... no holes barred... er holds.. whatever.

#152 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ll definitely make this one longer. I’ll just keep streaming as long as there are people that want to watch.

Any chance you could include current GOT fixes, bugs, and possibilities of what Dwight has mentioned for future code release? I wont be able to watch SDTM live, but looking forward to the later release. Thanks
    bff9108eecbfbee5f2f58ef6bf30 (resized).jpgbff9108eecbfbee5f2f58ef6bf30 (resized).jpg

#153 6 years ago

Sure we can do that:

1. HOTK rules
    2. Game bugs and code wishlist
    3. Lets blow this game up!

#154 6 years ago

Thanks so much to everyone that watched the series on GOT! If you jump over to my channel on YouTube (chuckwurt), they are all lined up together so you can easily watch all five parts.

I will probably do more games with in-depth walkthroughs like this, just not sure on the timing. I’ll keep everyone posted.

#155 6 years ago

Okay gang. Getting back to my regular weekly stream of different games. Here’s the list I have available at the moment. Taking requests for:

Fire!
    LW3
    Big Game
    WCS
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Xenon
    F2K
    Vector (sound doesn’t work yet)
    Genie
    Hurricane
    Jungle queen
    Odds and evens.

I will be streaming tomorrow night as I have a tournament I need to run Wednesday night. Starting next week I’ll be back to Wednesday nights.

#156 6 years ago

LW3 or Fire....whichever is best

#159 6 years ago

Fire! It is. Come hang out tonight to take a deep dive into the depths of the fire code. Haha.

www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball.com

8 pm eastern!

#160 6 years ago

You also have the set up to where you can change ganes quickly right? Maybe a Fire/LW3 combo stream?

#161 6 years ago

I don’t have my tournament stream setup running as i want to maximize resolution and frame rate. I have to keep it on one game unfortunately.

#162 6 years ago

Another excellent stream last night. Love the tutorials.

#163 6 years ago

Great stream! Keep um rolling.

#164 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Great stream! Keep um rolling.

What happened to our Cats last night dude? So frustrating. Let 14-16 pt lead vanish.

#165 6 years ago

Hell idk...I fell asleep during halftime. I can only assume they will drop to rank 25?

#166 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Hell idk...I fell asleep during halftime. I can only assume they will drop to rank 25?

If that man. I bet they are unranked come the weekend.

#167 6 years ago

Alright hillbillies. Stream tomorrow night will be Hurricane!

Tune in to www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball at 8 pm eastern!!

25F0F718-AF9A-4633-8C7C-7575168DEDF2 (resized).jpeg25F0F718-AF9A-4633-8C7C-7575168DEDF2 (resized).jpeg

#168 6 years ago

Look what I got! Looks like I got the fan topper rip off also(haters quote off of hurricane). Bahhaaa. Needs a little work like the speaker grills saying U.K. Keep the streams a rolling! Going to work that isp problem a hang this time.

IMG_1574 (resized).JPGIMG_1574 (resized).JPG

#169 6 years ago

Nice! Enjoy it! Bring it to the Louisville show so I can play it! Haha

#170 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice! Enjoy it! Bring it to the Louisville show so I can play it! Haha

I would need a nice truck to do that. I'm going to try and make the show.

IMG_1572 (resized).JPGIMG_1572 (resized).JPG

#171 6 years ago

Oops not sure how the pic got attached.

#172 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Oops not sure how the pic got attached.

It looks like a Twister was coming through your house when you took that picture.

#173 6 years ago

Hey everyone!

This week we are gonna tackle the 1979 super widebody from Gottlieb Genie!

I know some of the rules, but not all of them. Let’s figure it out together.

Also, starting next week, I’m gonna have to switch my stream day to Sunday’s as my work gets nuts for the next couple months. I’m gonna shoot for Sunday afternoons. Not sure on time yet. Stay tuned!

2B62F94B-3514-47D8-8A5D-FDBD4CE829E9 (resized).jpeg2B62F94B-3514-47D8-8A5D-FDBD4CE829E9 (resized).jpeg

#174 6 years ago

Thank you for the update and letting us know!!

#175 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Look what I got! Looks like I got the fan topper rip off also(haters quote off of hurricane). Bahhaaa. Needs a little work like the speaker grills saying U.K. Keep the streams a rolling! Going to work that isp problem a hang this time.

I was so close to buying that!!! Congrats man! It’s a neat pin!

#176 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey everyone!
    This week we are gonna tackle the 1979 super widebody from Gottlieb Genie!
    I know some of the rules, but not all of them. Let’s figure it out together.
    Also, starting next week, I’m gonna have to switch my stream day to Sunday’s as my work gets nuts for the next couple months. I’m gonna shoot for Sunday afternoons. Not sure on time yet. Stay tuned!

Love some Genie! Looking forward to this.

#177 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I was so close to buying that!!! Congrats man! It’s a neat pin!

Thanks! If I sell it I'll give you first dips on it.

#179 6 years ago

Excellent show, @chuckwurt. great to see Genie in action.

#180 6 years ago

I love Genie. One of my favorite games from the late 70s

#181 6 years ago

Several times Chuck had the bonus saucer lit and maxed out. One of the longest key shots on any pinball table.

#182 6 years ago
    Quoted from jfre81:

Several times Chuck had the bonus saucer lit and maxed out. One of the longest key shots on any pinball table.

I know!! Man that I such a tough shot. Even tougher to get the ball in a position to even attempt it.

Thanks everyone for watching!

Next stream will be feb 11th Sunday! 3pm eastern and we’re gonna do the first official stream of Baby Pacman!! You’re not gonna want to miss this.

#183 6 years ago

Genie might be worth revisiting on a future stream, using a powerball. Let's see how crazy that left playfield can really get!

#184 6 years ago
    Quoted from jfre81:

Genie might be worth revisiting on a future stream, using a powerball.

After playing Genie with a powerball it is hard to go back.

#185 6 years ago

We weren't sure on the bonus hole rules.

It lights when your bonus hits 20k. You do get multipliers as you do EOB. Maxed out this is a 145K point shot.

When you shoot it while lit, it will run the bonus counter down (go run to the fridge and get a beer). You will have to build the bonus again and relight the saucer at 20k, but you will keep your multipliers. Don't take too long fetching your beer because it will kick out in the direction of the center drain when it's over.

If you shoot it when not lit it gives you 10k points on 3-ball and 5k on 5-ball.

1 week later
    #186 6 years ago

I just finished the YouTube video...hahhha I was looking for you Wednesday. Sunday Sunday with my cool wrestling voice! Can't wait to see baby PAC man.

#187 6 years ago

Yes sir!! Baby Pacman it set for 3 pm eastern! I’ll keep everyone posted. I have to have a unique setup with my cameras so I’m hoping they don’t give me any trouble.

Sorry for the confusion on the dates. My work is making me switch days for now. Once April hits, I’ll be back to weekdays. Probably going to be Tuesdays as I run tournaments some Wednesday’s now.

#188 6 years ago

Oh I’m sure people won’t mind streaming tournaments too on SDTM channel

#189 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I agree, tournaments are pretty cool to watch!

#190 6 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I’ll try. Not sure how good the quality will be. We will see. If I can make it work I will.

The Baby Pacman hype is real!!

#191 6 years ago

For those who missed the stream. Here ya go!

#192 6 years ago

Great stream. Makes me want to get one.

#193 6 years ago

Going to watch it... missed the stream.

#194 6 years ago

Sorry everyone. No stream today. Got too much going on with my only free day of the week. Hoping to get a stream up next Sunday though. Crazy time of year for me with work.

Stay tuned!

#195 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry everyone. No stream today. Got too much going on with my only free day of the week. Hoping to get a stream up next Sunday though. Crazy time of year for me with work.
    Stay tuned!

This is BS! I say we hold as massive protest out in front of Zach and Gregs house!

#196 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks so much to everyone that watched the series on GOT! If you jump over to my channel on YouTube (chuckwurt), they are all lined up together so you can easily watch all five parts.
    I will probably do more games with in-depth walkthroughs like this, just not sure on the timing. I’ll keep everyone posted.

By far and wide, THE definitive GoT Pro tutorial videos. Unless Keith Elwin does a tutorial showing how to absolutely decimate the scoring like he did during the PAPA Circuit Final 2015-2016, these will be the go-to videos for anyone wanting to get a VERY good grip on how to play GoT. I have actually halted playing mine until I watch these in their near entirety (ok, not TOTALLY halted playing, but needless to say, I am watching these a lot!).

Well done, Chuckwurt!

#197 6 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

By far and wide, THE definitive GoT Pro tutorial videos. Unless Keith Elwin does a tutorial showing how to absolutely decimate the scoring like he did during the PAPA Circuit Final 2015-2016, these will be the go-to videos for anyone wanting to get a VERY good grip on how to play GoT. I have actually halted playing mine until I watch these in their near entirety (ok, not TOTALLY halted playing, but needless to say, I am watching these a lot!).
    Well done, Chuckwurt!

It’s definitely the go to tutorial on GOT, nothing else even comes close.

#198 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

This is BS! I say we hold as massive protest out in front of Zach and Gregs house!

I tell ya what...in honor of Chuck Wurt’s hard work, ill drop the next SDTM episode today instead of tomorrow

#199 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 50: This Or That? Road Trip!!! (Houdini or Dialed In! and more pinball)

#200 6 years ago

I had to work today. I would of missed it anyways. I will miss next week's more than likely. I will be heading home from Lexington after watching the wildcats!

There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball/page/4?hl=jfre81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.