11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 320 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6DD6AE8F-049B-4672-925F-3C53532D61BF (resized).jpeg
    A9D232E5-C4AC-4946-8C9F-438E76AC8BB9 (resized).jpeg
    80CB6FB3-9D5B-4FF1-8E70-4C4DC698D7E5 (resized).jpeg
    590921FD-CCB4-4D78-9CFC-D3FCBBC8790C (resized).jpeg
    8B92FE00-A9F1-427E-B860-99E6D7835CFB (resized).jpeg
    29384D93-974C-4C20-835D-DC5C30DD36D1 (resized).jpeg
    CB9BC5A8-5F37-4B60-A11B-8CB762FC0E87 (resized).jpeg
    C2F31509-8EA5-434E-B780-F79430353C00 (resized).jpeg
    2B62F94B-3514-47D8-8A5D-FDBD4CE829E9 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1574 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1572 (resized).JPG
    25F0F718-AF9A-4633-8C7C-7575168DEDF2 (resized).jpeg
    bff9108eecbfbee5f2f58ef6bf30 (resized).jpg
    AA99AB2B-A80F-4975-B4E3-AF50B2B98B19 (resized).png
    0D8EF84E-30B7-42E3-A4B8-9154D203E7AB (resized).jpeg
    250694B0-7442-454D-9F18-F2DC06350FFC (resized).jpeg

There are 320 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 7 months ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

That's what she said! I seriously cannot believe no one else beat me to that, especially in a thread with Brazy in it!

Thx bobukcat for stepping up while i was in pinside vaca... no holes barred... er holds.. whatever.

#152 7 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ll definitely make this one longer. I’ll just keep streaming as long as there are people that want to watch.

Any chance you could include current GOT fixes, bugs, and possibilities of what Dwight has mentioned for future code release? I wont be able to watch SDTM live, but looking forward to the later release. Thanks
    bff9108eecbfbee5f2f58ef6bf30 (resized).jpg

#153 7 months ago

Sure we can do that:

1. HOTK rules
    2. Game bugs and code wishlist
    3. Lets blow this game up!

#154 7 months ago

Thanks so much to everyone that watched the series on GOT! If you jump over to my channel on YouTube (chuckwurt), they are all lined up together so you can easily watch all five parts.

I will probably do more games with in-depth walkthroughs like this, just not sure on the timing. I’ll keep everyone posted.

#155 7 months ago

Okay gang. Getting back to my regular weekly stream of different games. Here’s the list I have available at the moment. Taking requests for:

Fire!
    LW3
    Big Game
    WCS
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Xenon
    F2K
    Vector (sound doesn’t work yet)
    Genie
    Hurricane
    Jungle queen
    Odds and evens.

I will be streaming tomorrow night as I have a tournament I need to run Wednesday night. Starting next week I’ll be back to Wednesday nights.

#156 7 months ago

LW3 or Fire....whichever is best

#159 7 months ago

Fire! It is. Come hang out tonight to take a deep dive into the depths of the fire code. Haha.

www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball.com

8 pm eastern!

#160 7 months ago

You also have the set up to where you can change ganes quickly right? Maybe a Fire/LW3 combo stream?

#161 7 months ago

I don’t have my tournament stream setup running as i want to maximize resolution and frame rate. I have to keep it on one game unfortunately.

#162 7 months ago

Another excellent stream last night. Love the tutorials.

#163 7 months ago

Great stream! Keep um rolling.

#164 7 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Great stream! Keep um rolling.

What happened to our Cats last night dude? So frustrating. Let 14-16 pt lead vanish.

#165 6 months ago

Hell idk...I fell asleep during halftime. I can only assume they will drop to rank 25?

#166 6 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Hell idk...I fell asleep during halftime. I can only assume they will drop to rank 25?

If that man. I bet they are unranked come the weekend.

#167 6 months ago

Alright hillbillies. Stream tomorrow night will be Hurricane!

Tune in to www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball at 8 pm eastern!!

25F0F718-AF9A-4633-8C7C-7575168DEDF2 (resized).jpeg

#168 6 months ago

Look what I got! Looks like I got the fan topper rip off also(haters quote off of hurricane). Bahhaaa. Needs a little work like the speaker grills saying U.K. Keep the streams a rolling! Going to work that isp problem a hang this time.

IMG_1574 (resized).JPG

#169 6 months ago

Nice! Enjoy it! Bring it to the Louisville show so I can play it! Haha

#170 6 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice! Enjoy it! Bring it to the Louisville show so I can play it! Haha

I would need a nice truck to do that. I'm going to try and make the show.

IMG_1572 (resized).JPG

#171 6 months ago

Oops not sure how the pic got attached.

#172 6 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Oops not sure how the pic got attached.

It looks like a Twister was coming through your house when you took that picture.

#173 6 months ago

Hey everyone!

This week we are gonna tackle the 1979 super widebody from Gottlieb Genie!

I know some of the rules, but not all of them. Let’s figure it out together.

Also, starting next week, I’m gonna have to switch my stream day to Sunday’s as my work gets nuts for the next couple months. I’m gonna shoot for Sunday afternoons. Not sure on time yet. Stay tuned!

2B62F94B-3514-47D8-8A5D-FDBD4CE829E9 (resized).jpeg

#174 6 months ago

Thank you for the update and letting us know!!

#175 6 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

Look what I got! Looks like I got the fan topper rip off also(haters quote off of hurricane). Bahhaaa. Needs a little work like the speaker grills saying U.K. Keep the streams a rolling! Going to work that isp problem a hang this time.

I was so close to buying that!!! Congrats man! It’s a neat pin!

#176 6 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey everyone!
    This week we are gonna tackle the 1979 super widebody from Gottlieb Genie!
    I know some of the rules, but not all of them. Let’s figure it out together.
    Also, starting next week, I’m gonna have to switch my stream day to Sunday’s as my work gets nuts for the next couple months. I’m gonna shoot for Sunday afternoons. Not sure on time yet. Stay tuned!

Love some Genie! Looking forward to this.

#177 6 months ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I was so close to buying that!!! Congrats man! It’s a neat pin!

Thanks! If I sell it I'll give you first dips on it.

#178 6 months ago

Starting soon!

#179 6 months ago

Excellent show, chuckwurt. great to see Genie in action.

#180 6 months ago

I love Genie. One of my favorite games from the late 70s

#181 6 months ago

Several times Chuck had the bonus saucer lit and maxed out. One of the longest key shots on any pinball table.

#182 6 months ago
    Quoted from jfre81:

Several times Chuck had the bonus saucer lit and maxed out. One of the longest key shots on any pinball table.

I know!! Man that I such a tough shot. Even tougher to get the ball in a position to even attempt it.

Thanks everyone for watching!

Next stream will be feb 11th Sunday! 3pm eastern and we’re gonna do the first official stream of Baby Pacman!! You’re not gonna want to miss this.

#183 6 months ago

Genie might be worth revisiting on a future stream, using a powerball. Let's see how crazy that left playfield can really get!

#184 6 months ago
    Quoted from jfre81:

Genie might be worth revisiting on a future stream, using a powerball.

After playing Genie with a powerball it is hard to go back.

#185 6 months ago

We weren't sure on the bonus hole rules.

It lights when your bonus hits 20k. You do get multipliers as you do EOB. Maxed out this is a 145K point shot.

When you shoot it while lit, it will run the bonus counter down (go run to the fridge and get a beer). You will have to build the bonus again and relight the saucer at 20k, but you will keep your multipliers. Don't take too long fetching your beer because it will kick out in the direction of the center drain when it's over.

If you shoot it when not lit it gives you 10k points on 3-ball and 5k on 5-ball.

1 week later
    #186 6 months ago

I just finished the YouTube video...hahhha I was looking for you Wednesday. Sunday Sunday with my cool wrestling voice! Can't wait to see baby PAC man.

#187 6 months ago

Yes sir!! Baby Pacman it set for 3 pm eastern! I’ll keep everyone posted. I have to have a unique setup with my cameras so I’m hoping they don’t give me any trouble.

Sorry for the confusion on the dates. My work is making me switch days for now. Once April hits, I’ll be back to weekdays. Probably going to be Tuesdays as I run tournaments some Wednesday’s now.

#188 6 months ago

Oh I’m sure people won’t mind streaming tournaments too on SDTM channel

#189 6 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I agree, tournaments are pretty cool to watch!

#190 6 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

I’ll try. Not sure how good the quality will be. We will see. If I can make it work I will.

The Baby Pacman hype is real!!

#191 6 months ago

For those who missed the stream. Here ya go!

#192 6 months ago

Great stream. Makes me want to get one.

#193 6 months ago

Going to watch it... missed the stream.

#194 5 months ago

Sorry everyone. No stream today. Got too much going on with my only free day of the week. Hoping to get a stream up next Sunday though. Crazy time of year for me with work.

Stay tuned!

#195 5 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry everyone. No stream today. Got too much going on with my only free day of the week. Hoping to get a stream up next Sunday though. Crazy time of year for me with work.
    Stay tuned!

This is BS! I say we hold as massive protest out in front of Zach and Gregs house!

#196 5 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks so much to everyone that watched the series on GOT! If you jump over to my channel on YouTube (chuckwurt), they are all lined up together so you can easily watch all five parts.
    I will probably do more games with in-depth walkthroughs like this, just not sure on the timing. I’ll keep everyone posted.

By far and wide, THE definitive GoT Pro tutorial videos. Unless Keith Elwin does a tutorial showing how to absolutely decimate the scoring like he did during the PAPA Circuit Final 2015-2016, these will be the go-to videos for anyone wanting to get a VERY good grip on how to play GoT. I have actually halted playing mine until I watch these in their near entirety (ok, not TOTALLY halted playing, but needless to say, I am watching these a lot!).

Well done, Chuckwurt!

#197 5 months ago
    Quoted from NPO:

By far and wide, THE definitive GoT Pro tutorial videos. Unless Keith Elwin does a tutorial showing how to absolutely decimate the scoring like he did during the PAPA Circuit Final 2015-2016, these will be the go-to videos for anyone wanting to get a VERY good grip on how to play GoT. I have actually halted playing mine until I watch these in their near entirety (ok, not TOTALLY halted playing, but needless to say, I am watching these a lot!).
    Well done, Chuckwurt!

It’s definitely the go to tutorial on GOT, nothing else even comes close.

#198 5 months ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

This is BS! I say we hold as massive protest out in front of Zach and Gregs house!

I tell ya what...in honor of Chuck Wurt’s hard work, ill drop the next SDTM episode today instead of tomorrow

#199 5 months ago

SDTM Episode 50: This Or That? Road Trip!!! (Houdini or Dialed In! and more pinball)

#200 5 months ago

I had to work today. I would of missed it anyways. I will miss next week's more than likely. I will be heading home from Lexington after watching the wildcats!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 219.99
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Decals
    Hookedonpinball.com
    £ 55.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 30.40
    There are 320 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside