Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 689 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D95C0961-D777-43F0-A5F5-497579B7427E (resized).jpeg
    43D3B67A-6A15-4389-9DDA-62A6377AA8FF (resized).jpeg
    LOV_background_01 (resized).png
    9C1425F0-610D-470B-9C13-208728523B5C.gif
    C363DA19-22D5-42C6-B7D7-C49A70F8DE19 (resized).jpeg
    20200321_215935 (resized).jpg
    69392229_10101815973801906_4492541525397340160_n (resized).jpg
    0E745A7A-2D27-467B-8117-2EE8078977E6 (resized).jpeg
    9CBB57F7-2D7C-4B22-BB47-B7811A50B105 (resized).jpeg
    pool-sharks-flyer-1 (resized).jpg
    4AE1DA2D-CD1A-4744-8A61-1677FED7140F.gif
    A028D4E1-B32B-4FC3-A352-EE45DF1A48E1 (resized).jpeg
    185FB55A-8E88-4879-8064-3BA90AEA4D2E (resized).jpeg
    81DC195F-B910-4E6D-B8C6-6E443BDC527B (resized).jpeg
    0C9F8F5E-C049-4F56-8751-E4B518546B2C (resized).jpeg
    F53F7FD2-3C97-4519-AE38-1DF5A54CA9DA (resized).jpeg
    There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 14.
    #501 4 years ago

See you on Stage with Check & Trophy. Good Luck

#502 4 years ago

Fletch t-shirt in the suitcase?
    After last week, I'd say it has regained it's powers.
    Good luck

#503 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Fletch t-shirt in the suitcase?

You know it.

#504 4 years ago

Hey everyone. I made it to finals tomorrow! Come hangout and. Cheer me on around 2pm eastern.

www.twitch.tv/sfpins

I’ll be in the Pincinnati gear.

#505 4 years ago

tough first couple of rounds but way to power through to the finals! Good luck today!

#507 4 years ago

I ended up finishing 7th! Cannot speak highly enough of free gold watch in San Fran and their crew. I had a blast all weekend and I just wish I could make it to more of their events.

For those that sent me messages of encouragement I really appreciate it!

Can’t wait for the next circuit event! I think it’s Pinburgh.

#508 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I ended up finishing 7th! Cannot speak highly enough of free gold watch in San Fran and their crew. I had a blast all weekend and I just wish I could make it to more of their events.
    For those that sent me messages of encouragement I really appreciate it!
    Can’t wait for the next circuit event! I think it’s Pinburgh.

Nice Job dude, congrats!!

#509 4 years ago

Thats fantastic Erik! Nicely done buddy

#510 4 years ago

Had a chance to talk strategy and play a little Hoops with Erik this weekend at FGW. Very knowledgeable. Also thanked him for his Game of Thrones tutorial. If you have not seen it and want to improve on that game, that is the place to start.

#511 4 years ago
    Quoted from ElkGrovePinball:

Had a chance to talk strategy and play a little Hoops with Erik this weekend at FGW. Very knowledgeable. Also thanked him for his Game of Thrones tutorial. If you have not seen it and want to improve on that game, that is the place to start.

It was nice meeting you Rick! Good luck at your next tournaments. You’re a hell of a player. I can’t remember if you’re going to Pinburgh, but I hope to see you there!

#512 4 years ago

Streaming this week on Thursday at 8pm eastern! What should we stream?

Big Guns
    WWF royal rumble
    Big Game
    ACDC
    WCS
    Firepower
    Genesis
    Jungle Lord
    F2K
    Nugent
    Stars
    Dipsy Doodle
    Jungle Queen
    Grand Prix

#513 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Streaming this week on Thursday at 8pm eastern! What should we stream?
    Big Guns
    WWF royal rumble
    Big Game
    ACDC
    WCS
    Firepower
    Genesis
    Jungle Lord
    F2K
    Nugent
    Stars
    Dipsy Doodle
    Jungle Queen
    Grand Prix

AC/DC Deluxe Chuck Wurt Tutorial hahaha

#515 4 years ago

My pal Mark Smith USA will be joining to play as well. We shall see what he prefers too.

That Stars I have does play incredibly well though. Hmmm.

#516 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

AC/DC Deluxe Chuck Wurt Tutorial hahaha

This may have to be delayed due to some amazing information I have recently obtained.

#517 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

This may have to be delayed due to some amazing information I have recently obtained.

Ooooh Juicy

#518 4 years ago

Bad news! I am sick and will not be streaming tonight. Need to rest up as I have family vacation starting Saturday. So that means no next week stream either!

I am keeping my fingers crossed to make it up to everyone Thursday July 11th. I should be able to stream something awesome. Stay tuned!!

#519 4 years ago

Get some rest and take about 1000 mg of vitamin C, Every 6 hours.

#520 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Get some rest and take about 1000 mg of vitamin C, Every 6 hours.

Thanks. Definitely taking lots of V-C

1 week later
    #521 4 years ago

So no dice on the special awesome stream this week and I am heading out of town Thursday night, so no stream at all unfortunately. Then out of town all next week as well. I swear I will be back in town regularly again once the dust settles from Pinburgh. So sorry of all the non-streams!

1 week later
    #522 4 years ago

Good news!!

stern was kind enough to give me the okay on streaming the new GOT code on my pro tonight.

DISCLAIMER: this is still beta. Please consider that when watching. I will have it clearly posted on stream that the code is beta and it’s date to avoid confusion. Come hang out and I’ll answer any questions people have.

Target start time is 8pm

www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

#523 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good news!!
    stern was kind enough to give me the okay on streaming the new GOT code on my pro tonight.
    DISCLAIMER: this is still beta. Please consider that when watching. I will have it clearly posted on stream that the code is beta and it’s date to avoid confusion. Come hang out and I’ll answer any questions people have.
    Target start time is 8pm
    www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

Sweeeeet. Who better to stream new code than the GOT Guru himself

1 week later
    #524 4 years ago

Come hang out tomorrow night as we bid farewell to GOT Pro forever!

This will be my final stream of GOT pro as I trade mine for a premium this weekend.

Stream starts at 8, hope to see you all there!

#525 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Come hang out tomorrow night as we bid farewell to GOT Pro forever!
    This will be my final stream of GOT pro as I trade mine for a premium this weekend.
    Stream starts at 8, hope to see you all there!

The Farewell Tour. Never thought the day would come that the GOTPro would leave congrats on the much better Premium haha

#526 4 years ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

The Farewell Tour. Never thought the day would come that the GOTPro would leave congrats on the much better Premium haha

I’ll be the judge of that mister.

#527 4 years ago

20 mins until the final GOT pro stream!!

#528 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

20 mins until the final GOT pro stream!!

I will be watching it tonight after work, cant wait!

#529 4 years ago

Farewell GOT pro!! You will be missed.

64F7D45A-1DE7-4E7A-A732-03C794E76E32 (resized).jpeg64F7D45A-1DE7-4E7A-A732-03C794E76E32 (resized).jpeg
    #530 4 years ago

Watched your Farewell Pro tour the other night. Unable to see replay @ 1hour and 20 minutes of two balls being released. It just happened to me on my LE last night for the first time.

#531 4 years ago

PS. Fill that spot and post new picture. I sure hope Alex played in tournament.

#532 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

Watched your Farewell Pro tour the other night. Unable to see replay @ 1hour and 20 minutes of two balls being released. It just happened to me on my LE last night for the first time.

Dwight fixed it in this next code revision. I am testing now and have not had it happen yet. Fingers crossed.

#533 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spiderpin:

PS. Fill that spot and post new picture. I sure hope Alex played in tournament.

Ask and you shall receive! Alex came to the tournament last night and had a great time. I think he will be back!

GOT prem (resized).jpgGOT prem (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #534 4 years ago

Sorry everyone! No stream tonight. I have a sick dog at home I need to look after. Couple vet visits have us worried this week. I just need to keep a close eye on him. Fingers crossed next week is a go!

#535 4 years ago

Thanks for the update. Hope pet gets better.

#536 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry everyone! No stream tonight. I have a sick dog at home I need to look after. Couple vet visits have us worried this week. I just need to keep a close eye on him. Fingers crossed next week is a go!

Sorry to hear, i hope everything is ok. Is it Mad Max?

#537 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sorry to hear, i hope everything is ok. Is it Mad Max?

Palmer. The old timer. It’s something with his neck. We’re hoping that these meds will do the trick. They are working great so far. Reassess in 6 weeks too make sure it’s nothing serious.

#538 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Palmer. The old timer. It’s something with his neck. We’re hoping that these meds will do the trick. They are working great so far. Reassess in 6 weeks too make sure it’s nothing serious.

Sorry to hear about that and hope he's all better, if the meds work on him I might try them as my neck has been f***ed up for a long time.

#539 4 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Sorry to hear about that and hope he's all better, if the meds work on him I might try them as my neck has been f***ed up for a long time.

He’s on two different pain killers, a muscle relaxer, and an anti-inflammatory. So yeah, he’s feeling good right now. Haha.

#540 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

He’s on two different pain killers, a muscle relaxer, and an anti-inflammatory. So yeah, he’s feeling good right now. Haha.

Not good but he may have some hope. My old Bassett lived with neck problems and the meds helped him a lot. He did have occasional flare ups that would have to be treated but its pretty amazing how dogs can rebound from things. I wish all of you guys luck.

#541 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not good but he may have some hope. My old Bassett lived with neck problems and the meds helped him a lot. He did have occasional flare ups that would have to be treated but its pretty amazing how dogs can rebound from things. I wish all of you guys luck.

That’s reassuring. Thanks for the that. I’ve been freaking out about this. Haha

#542 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s reassuring. Thanks for the that. I’ve been freaking out about this. Haha

Im assuming that you are talking about a herniated disk or something right? If so you will be surprised what the steroids can do for them. Im sure results vary from dog to dog depending on the severity of the problem but my dog would get so bad off that he could barely walk and they would put him on the steroids and he would immediately start improving and be back to normal in no time.

Now one thing that you might run into is if your vet wants to keep him on the steroids or not. Mine wanted me to keep buddy on them but i didnt do that and it all worked out just fine that way. You just got to be sure to ween him off of them slowly because it can kill your dog if you just stop them all at once.

You cant hardly have a dog on steroids if someone isn't there to let it out to pee because they drink water and pee constantly when they are on them. I switched vets and he agreed that leaving the dog on the steroids was a bad idea unless his problem was a chronic issue, which it wasnt.

#543 4 years ago

No steroids for now. Just pain meds and muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory stuff. He’s much much better. So we shall see when he goes back in 6 weeks.

#544 4 years ago

It sucks man to see them struggling like that. Mad Max needs to not be so rough on him sounds like.

#545 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

It sucks man to see them struggling like that. Mad Max needs to not be so rough on him sounds like.

Tell me about it. He keeps trying to rough house with Palmer and I’m about to kill him. Haha

#546 4 years ago

Stream tomorrow night at 8 pm eastern! A buddy of mine is coming over and we are going to try and take the top score on Genesis! a weird and awesome game from the 80s.

Come join us as we try to complete the body and reveal the body!

038-1 (resized).jpg038-1 (resized).jpg
    #547 4 years ago

Who has that hi score?

#548 4 years ago

And keep that body to yourself.
    Stick with pinball

#549 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Who has that hi score?

Mike Dawn at just over 20 million. Extra balls are off.

There are 689 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball/page/11?hl=rickyray and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.