14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by JBScar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pic316.png
    Pic267.png
    #1 14 years ago

Pinballdecals are selling chrome flippers, i just ordered a set for my TZ.
    Has anyone tried these before?

Pic267.pngPic267.png

#2 14 years ago

Those might look really cool against the shiny brass pinball I have in that Williams machine atm

#3 14 years ago

Hi Brokedad, you can get the brass ones as well, check out the site.
    Here a pic of TAF with the brass coated ball and flippers.
    Not for everyone, but pretty unique.

Pic316.pngPic316.png

#4 14 years ago

Sweet ! ... thanks Leigh

#5 14 years ago

Wow! Those look great for sure. What a miracle what a good paint job can do.

I have been around for a few years, seen s**t come and go and I have been BURNT on so many gimmicks. And this is definately one of them. Spray paint, YEP. I have sprayed so many flipper bats with so many different colors. Yeah, they can look cool, but there is NO WAY a coil can work with a metal type of flipper bat. and if this person claims it IS an actual METAL flipper bat, they are on some serious glue.
    If that flipper bat in the picture was "ALL CHROME", one bat would be worth like 200 bucks to make. painted 'chrome', 9 cents.

Choose wisely...

just like 'actual' pinballs for you game. WOW! If someone claims to sell you 'polished chrome balls'...........@#$*(&!@%()*^!@#%()*^!%(*^)!%(*^)!*^(%~~~!!!!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chrome-flippers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.