Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Quiddity
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ringo.jpeg
    #1 10 years ago

With Christmas so close. I can't believe we haven't started our Christmas wish lists yet. So family and friends know what to get us.

Let's get the ball rolling.

Please post what you hope Santa will bring you this year.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : I'll post mine later, need some good ideas.

#2 10 years ago

8 keyed-alike coin door locks, I am buying my own colordmd tomorrow so that's a lock! Oh, and a manual for Scared Stiff.

#3 10 years ago

Peace and Love......Peace and Love........

Ringo.jpegRingo.jpeg

#4 10 years ago

10,000 sq ft space
    Ok, i won't be greedy 5,000 sq ft will do.

#5 10 years ago

a tech to keep my games going so i don't have to stop playing them to fix them

(i am a profession technician, but sometimes i just want to play a game)

there are times where i come home from work and don't even look at my games because i was working on other ones all day at work.... i know, i know, sad story.

#6 10 years ago

Color DMDs for my TOM and AFM!

#7 10 years ago

Color dmd, ramp set, and mountain set for wh2o. My repro hs pf! (So close for that one)

#8 10 years ago

I wish Lloyd another year of prosperity at S&S Billiards.

Chris

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Color dmd, ramp set, and mountain set for wh2o. My repro hs pf! (So close for that one)

Copy That! Repo playfield for HS. Can't come soon enough, ready for the swap!!

#10 10 years ago

An Escalara & a Color DMD for WCS & IJ. Please WCS!!!!

#11 10 years ago

Here is my list Santa.

Hakko or Pace desoldering thingy.
    CFTBL Color DMD
    AC/DC Luci
    iPad
    Rockport Shoes
    New Rug
    Felt for pool tables
    30 new pool cues
    New animated neon sign
    A bully stick for Prada

All this I would trade, and even more. That friends that are suffering with their health or other issues, would be healed and able to celebrate the holidays with their families.

Work your magic Santa, I'll get Prada the bully stick.

#12 10 years ago

I hope I have all that I need to get my new Sinbad project game working

#13 10 years ago

Lloyd, I thought you were the elf that was going to go to the JJP factory to build my order.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Lloyd, I thought you were the elf that was going to go to the JJP factory to build my order.

I wish I could go back for four more days and work there.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I wish I could go back for four more days and work there.

I'd be willing to come for a week and build my own game.

#16 10 years ago

My Roadshow to be re-built by Christmas, an hopefully some decal stickers....

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I'd be willing to come for a week and build my own game.

Call them and ask.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Call them and ask.

If I thought I would have a chance of getting a yes I would go visit Jack at the Smithsonian museum this Saturday.

#20 10 years ago

ACDC Luci Want one way bad....Got the hots so to speak...lol
    And that everyone is healthy and happy this Christmas and get what they always wanted! All the best to everyone this holiday season!

#21 10 years ago

Want to figure out which damn switch is keeping my score motor turning forever on World Fair!

#22 10 years ago

"If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

If I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, first would be the crap about the kids.. second would be for the $30 million.. the third would be for all the power.. and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year for an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought about slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina somebody, I can't think of her name, of course my lovely wife could come, too. She's behind me 100% on this, I guarantee you.

Wait a minute, maybe that sex thing should be the first wish! So, if I made that the first wish, because, you know, it could all go boom tomorrow, and then what have you got? No, no.. the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. Who am I kidding! I mean, they're not gonna be able to get all those kids together! I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible! It's more trouble than it's worth! So, we reorganize: here we go. First, the sex - we go with that; second, the money. No! We go with the power second, then the money, and then the kids. Oh, wait, oh geez! I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay.. revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Hell! That would be the fourth wish! And of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of peace and harmony."

#23 10 years ago

Can I wish for LTG's and Vid's Knowledbe base transfered to my brain "à la" Johnny Mnemonic please....

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

"If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.
    If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.
    If I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.
    And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, first would be the crap about the kids.. second would be for the $30 million.. the third would be for all the power.. and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year for an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought about slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina somebody, I can't think of her name, of course my lovely wife could come, too. She's behind me 100% on this, I guarantee you.
    Wait a minute, maybe that sex thing should be the first wish! So, if I made that the first wish, because, you know, it could all go boom tomorrow, and then what have you got? No, no.. the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. Who am I kidding! I mean, they're not gonna be able to get all those kids together! I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible! It's more trouble than it's worth! So, we reorganize: here we go. First, the sex - we go with that; second, the money. No! We go with the power second, then the money, and then the kids. Oh, wait, oh geez! I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay.. revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Hell! That would be the fourth wish! And of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of peace and harmony."

Loved that they included that one in the special this evening!

#25 10 years ago

I hope to make it to SS Billiards when I go visit my inlaws in Hanover after christmas. Might even try to trick Bryan Kelly into letting me check out whatever he is restoring.

#26 10 years ago

I wish for everyone to enjoy the time they have with friends and family! I can't wait to see mine this christmas and play some pinball together.

#27 10 years ago

I'll go big!
    30 million a month for life tax free.

#28 10 years ago

Santa, (JJP) has already shattered my Christmas wish...having my WOZ delivered.

I guess Christmas will come in February...(if I'm lucky).

#29 10 years ago

Just once....only once. I would like a totally free project game to come my way.

#30 10 years ago

I have my Christmas present arriving in the next day or so. Star Trek LE all a boy could want and ask for Christmas

#31 10 years ago

Just to be happy and healthy this Christmas.

#32 10 years ago

My Christmas miracle came early this year...

Thanks to a very close friend who is also is the primary care physician for my wife discovered a situation with her that she was in critical condition without us knowing about it that she surely would have died within hours if no actions were taken a sap, he then had her moved to NYU Hospital in NYC where she underwent 4 additional surgical procedures and she walked out of the hospital 13 days later removed from all danger. So I have everything in the world to be grateful for this year and every year after.

I would have given up this hobby and every other to have the same outcome again, 47 years old is way to young to have to deal with mortality issues especially with 3 young kids.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I'll go big!
    30 million a month for life tax free.

I'd take $30 mil a month and gladly pay the taxes!

#34 10 years ago

I have a pin showing up hopefully tomorrow. Nuff said.

#35 10 years ago

AC/DC Luci !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#36 10 years ago

ST LE arrived way before Christmas so I am happy and lucky.

#37 10 years ago

Fish Tales project

#38 10 years ago

A Tee'd Off Volcano Plastic for my boy Big B..... Or a restorable/NOS Comet playfield if I am being greedy...

An opening or a Trade of Hulk LE for S.S.H. " Crossfit Rulers".. Or NIB Metallica LE or ST LE>

Pins that work all the time ,when people come over.

Going to a different pinball party every month..

Safe and Healthy Pinball Peeps.. Everywhere..

NT>.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

I hope to make it to SS Billiards when I go visit my inlaws in Hanover after christmas. Might even try to trick Bryan Kelly into letting me check out whatever he is restoring.

No need to trick me. All you have to do is ask.

#40 10 years ago

For it to be my turn in line to get Eli's kit for Tron. I want this so bad!

#41 10 years ago

I want my Tron back. :[

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/christmas-pinball-wish-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.