(Topic ID: 201091)

Chris & Rock Custom Pinball: A GREAT Company!

By beelzeboob

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MK6PIN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I got the deluxe undercabinet lighting kit from Rock Custom Pinball and installed it on my Tron, and...WOW. This thing was worth every penny. I had thought that it wasn't working when I installed it because the lights didn't come on right away. I didn't realize it was totally interactive and only lights during certain modes, multiballs, and at the beginning of attract mode. So it's not obnoxious because it's not on all the time or overused.

Chris was totally patient with me and walked me through the installation when I screwed something up...and sent me a replacement part when I needed it (because when I screw up, I screw up BADLY). Great customer service!

I can't recommend this product enough, and while I'm not sure it fits the theme of every game I own, I'm looking forward to putting it on my SW and ACDC (and maybe even GOT). The deluxe kit is worth the extra money because it fits perfectly around every corner under the cabinet and up the back.

Thanks for a great product and customer support, Chris, and for being so patient with a moron.

(And BTW...you can get these either on rockcustompinball.com or at Mezel Mods!)

#2 1 year ago

Chris is one of the best guys I've met in the hobby over the years, glad I sold him a game 4 or 5 years ago and that we've stayed connected ever since. Make great products, and provides great service.

#3 1 year ago

Chris is one of the best.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballJeff:

Chris is one of the best.

Completely agree.....one of the “good guys” for sure, and always comes up with great product!!!....mark

#5 1 year ago

Had it on my acdc and loved it , it’s awesome when the modes in the game go off a s the lights under go along with it !

#6 1 year ago

I think SM was his best effort.....lots of flasher/ gameplay interaction....game gives me seizure every time I play it!!!

#7 1 year ago

Got one coming for my AFMRLE....this game is setup to be a great light show underneath....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orange Park, FL
Sale Pending!
Jefferson, NJ
$ 399.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
La, CA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside