Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Pinball_Basement
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 months ago

I just wanted to give these guys a shout out. Chris had fixed my Whitewater driver board and also helped me troubleshoot problems via email caused by what turned out to be a faulty Rottendog MPU. He was patient and helpful.

I purchased a replacement WPC89 MPU from Pinball Basement and the game booted right up. Before installing the Pinball Basement replacement, the game was blowing fuses F115 and and F116 constantly immediately when powering on, random noises when the fuses did not blow, and all sorts of weird stuff and of course not booting. The Pinball Basement board is a high quality product and I am certainly glad they are available.

Anyway I just wanted to put this out there as I am grateful for their help.

Thanks fellas!
-Robert

#2 5 months ago

Chris Hibler is good people! Super knowledgeable and does excellent work.

#3 5 months ago

Yep, Chris fixed my Whitewater MPU board...excellent work, great communication, completely reasonable price. Nothing but praise from me.

#4 5 months ago

Chris always takes time to help you troubleshoot your stuff too. Much appreciated for guys like me that are trying to learn more.

#5 5 months ago

Another + for Chris! He's awesome and does good work

#6 5 months ago

Chris is a good guy.

Helped me a few weeks ago with some issues I had with my Metallica and he helped out without needing to send out to get it working. Huge thank you for guys like him in this hobby

#7 5 months ago

Here is the website, just in case you were wondering.

https://pinballbasement.com/

#8 5 months ago

Chris is one of my heroes in this hobby.

#9 5 months ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Chris is one of my heroes in this hobby.

I've gone to him once or twice and he isn't afraid to take the time to answer a question. Great guy.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside