(Topic ID: 233760)

Chopping Block 2019: What do you plan to sell/buy in 2019?

By chubtoad13

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 147 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Exeter
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 7.43.17 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chubtoad13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I enjoyed reading the Chopping block 2018 thread so I thought I would start a new one for 2019.

What games do you think you’ll sell and/or buy in 2019?

#37 5 years ago

The only games Im considering selling this year are HS2 and WPT. HS2 has been in the collection a long time. WPT is new to me and I’m not ready to let it go yet. But i wouldn’t be sad to swap it out for another game.

I’d like to add a Big Game

4 months later
    #91 4 years ago

Thought I would check this thread to see how the predictions were going. It looks like some of you have already bought and sold what you thought you would.

So far I haven’t sold anything. I added a Stars and a MAME machine.

That might be it for me this year. I’m maxed out for space right now.

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I'm having a crisis. Picked up a Williams IJ a month ago, it' still in the garage. Have had my Strikes and Spares torn down since last fall for an overlay install. Have a hardtop ready to install on EK. And am losing interest in the hobby in general. For the first time in 10 years, I didnt participate in the last season of my local pinball league. I think i'm just getting overwhelmed, too many games to take care of/keep running properly. I'd like to whittle it down to about 6 games again. With all the games available on location now, do i really need 2 dozen of them? Probably not. Maybe it has to do with getting older and wanting to downsize/simplify.

22 games is A LOT! Maybe a little downsizing and ditching the projects would take some stress off and help you enjoy the hobby again.

1 week later
    #117 4 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

Will do $4700 obo on Rob Zombie. See earlier post. This is in the greater Milwaukee, WI. area.
    Easy load out of my son's apartment. Underground parking and elevator for very easy pick up.

I didn’t intend this to be a for sale thread.

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Hope to get rid of all these:
    Nip it, astro, lectronimo, wild fyre, laser ball, future spa, flash, Phoenix

Whoa. Good luck! That’s a lot of games to move.

1 week later
    #145 4 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Stalking the right TWDLE for awhile now...Seen a few good deals already w colored, topper....We shall see... patient for this one..

Great game for sure.
    Just a little heads up on the LE version and at least some early premiums that I’ve seen. The clear coat is SUPER thin. When I got mine I could see the decals on the inserts weren’t flush with the inserts because the clear was so thin.
    I checked other games and early runs looked similar. The later run premiums look fine.
    It doesn’t seem to cause the ball to travel differently or cause playfield wear, but it’s something to look for. It bothered me enough that I had HEP reclear my playfield.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chubtoad13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chopping-block-2019-what-do-you-plan-on-selling-buying-?tu=chubtoad13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.