(Topic ID: 233760)

Chopping Block 2019: What do you plan to sell/buy in 2019?

By chubtoad13

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 147 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Exeter
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 7.43.17 AM (resized).png

There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 5 years ago

I enjoyed reading the Chopping block 2018 thread so I thought I would start a new one for 2019.

What games do you think you’ll sell and/or buy in 2019?

#3 5 years ago

Used, I'd love to find an exceptional Indy. (500 or Jones, ha)

New, I'm looking forward to if and when deeproot announces their stable and if JJP can get a machine out before the end of the year (Wonka/Toy Story) I'd be in. I am sure Stern will land at least one theme I love by the end of '19 so I'd be in on that probably.

No idea what I would unload. I am to the point where I love everything I have. World Cup...maybe (shudder at the thought of losing it.) TNA? (same)

#4 5 years ago

If Willy wonka is announced I will sell my body

#5 5 years ago

Roadshow. Soon as I find an WOZ ecle or Toy Story is announced.

#6 5 years ago

Will sell Kiss Pro and AS Pro for Munsters and Elvira 3.

#7 5 years ago

TWD Prem, Diner and maybe METLE will go this year.

Always open to NIB. Trying to be more selective, though.

I’d love to add a Radical or Mousin Around.

#8 5 years ago

I think my 2019 will look quite different than my 2018. I’ll be moving out my Williams pre Sys 11’s, a HH, a couple EM’s and a couple classic sterns when i get them done. My goal moving fwd is to start hunting my grail pins.

#9 5 years ago

Don't plan on making any more changes but you never know, especially if that Bigfoot game is finally found......LOL.

John

#10 5 years ago

Maybe ACDC LTBR for the Munsters

#11 5 years ago

Should be grabbing a JM in the coming days and looking for a nice Baywatch or maybe a JP (message me if you have one near-ish to Cleveland). Nothing planned to leave.

#12 5 years ago

DI LE to make room for Munsters. JD because I bought a nicer HUO one.

#13 5 years ago

As,t2, and maybee hs2. Looking to add afm or something else funny and family friendly.

#14 5 years ago

I expect to sell X-men Wolverine LE, TWD LE, Iron Maiden LE, Star Wars LE, GOT LE. I’m only keeping Tron and TSPP. Going to look for some unusual stuff. Almost a total reload.

Anyone know of a Time Fantasy for sale? That’s one of the odd balls on my list.

#15 5 years ago

Pretty much every game I own will leave my collection and be swapped with whatever comes up for a good deal. I'm not very picky and I don't like to keep games for very long.

#16 5 years ago

I'll have to get back to this. Nothing I want to get rid of right now and nothing I could really use.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : 2018 maybe was too good to me.

#17 5 years ago

I have a dream that I'm going to be able to sell my TZ at not a steep discount in 2019.

Then I'm going to buy something new.

#18 5 years ago

Congo is going,Just bought a JJP POTC LE.
    With prices here in Canada for new games, nothing else new for me.

#19 5 years ago

In 2019 it will be jjp pirates or nothing...unless it's a super good deal. I'd have to sell a game for space and cash to get a pirates though and I don't want to sell any of the games I have currently.

#20 5 years ago

Addams family gold and Dirty Harry, picking those up. Not selling anything but might trade if I had to in order to pick up the addams.

#21 5 years ago

Not looking at selling anything, but very keen on The Munsters Prem. Will wait to see what Brian Eddy’s game will be before deciding.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : 2018 maybe was too good to me.

And you deserved it!

#23 5 years ago

Just sold afmrle, hoping to sell Rz. Looking to buy mbrle and Imdn.

#24 5 years ago

Keep toying with selling my Safecracker and/or Hobbit to fund buying DI and/or JJP Pirates, but probably will just buy or sell a few random games.

#25 5 years ago

Selling King Kool & buying whatever cheap, project derelict pins I can find.

#26 5 years ago

I’m seriously considering selling me 2 MAME machines, then getting a couple of the small arcade 1up cabs. I think it will work better for space in my new house.

Save save save. My next game will be AFM, hopefully I can find a nice original toward the end of the year.

#27 5 years ago

TNA will leave. JJP POTC will replace

#28 5 years ago

Probably sell Apollo 13 for perhaps the Munsters..

#29 5 years ago

I would like to add AFMr, BM66, INDY 500 and Transporter the Rescue. Might be letting go of ACDC, STTNG, WH2O and Grand Lizard.

#30 5 years ago

Selling tricked out MET Prem.
    Hopefully picking up JJP Pirates and either Munsters, IMDN, or Houdini.

#31 5 years ago

Is this the thread where we hint at what we might sell and see if an PMs roll in?

I will flip that script.
    I am looking for a nice Time Fantasy, Defender, and other similar oddball games from that era. My inbox is wide open...

#32 5 years ago

Monopoly and AC/DC out. monster bash and Munsters in. Prolly more later this year

#33 5 years ago

DI LE and IMDN have to go ... no more room! Both games are absolutely killer, just time to move on

#34 5 years ago

On the block this year will be:

BSD
    Demo Man
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Solar City
    Jumping Jack

Plus a couple friends want some loaners so HG and LOTR will leave the house, but won’t be getting chopped. All of these are caused by space issues. Plus after 7 and 6 years, BSD and Demo man have just reached their expiration dates. Still love them, but not getting enough play anymore.

#35 5 years ago

Getting rid of WCS94, Hollywood Heat, Police Force and Waterworld. Hope to pick up at least one newer Stern.

#36 5 years ago

Chopping block:
    HS and F14
    Taking RS and EBD to TPF;

In:
    MBrLE
    And something else from the wishlist or maybe another BoP to put my new BoP playfield in

#37 5 years ago

The only games Im considering selling this year are HS2 and WPT. HS2 has been in the collection a long time. WPT is new to me and I’m not ready to let it go yet. But i wouldn’t be sad to swap it out for another game.

I’d like to add a Big Game

#38 5 years ago

I am thinking of selling 1 or 2 and if a good deal comes around ill jump on it.

#39 5 years ago

I am looking for a decent condition Taxi or Whirlwind if anyone is looking to thin their herd.

#40 5 years ago

Have one slot currently open for an incoming Munsters LE.
    Have a friend interested in my GOTG Premium which will likely next be moved into either a mint TZ or another NIB Stern or JJP title.
    My only long-term keepers are my TAFG/IJ/MB.
    I feels it’s fun to trade around my more current games.
    Would love to see a vault LOTR- most likely a near instant buy.

#41 5 years ago

Sell
    FLIGHT 2K
    Time Warp
    Scorpion
    Maybe Alien Poker

Buy
    Solid state projects as I find them

Maybe
    Steve R new title
    Pharaoh

Slight chance
    Munsters
    Iron Maiden
    Deep root title

#42 5 years ago

I want to go down to 8-10 pins plus usa football this year.
    So will get rid of the following at some point.
    De star wars
    Dr. Dude
    Al's garage band goes on wod tour
    Punchy the clown
    Breakshot

Maybe Amh, it is being shipped and ive never played it.

Goal is to sell/trade for somr higher end stuff so id like to get.
    Hobbit smaug edition
    Lotr le
    Acnc
    A nicer mystery castle
    Gb le
    Houdini

#43 5 years ago

Nothing on the block at this time.

Certainly looking to add in 2019 however.
    Would love a nice Blackout!
    and/or
    on a new level for me
    one of the following:
    Spider-Man
    Star Trek-Pro
    Star Wars-Pro

#44 5 years ago

Nothing on the block. Would consider a GoTG Prem, or GoT Prem if one comes along locally. Other than that just waiting to see what else gets announced. I think it is going to be a big year for new pin announcements so want to leave room open.

#45 5 years ago

Would love to get my fire! Outta here.

Then only buy. Would love to find a couple EMs (bally preferably), a cheetah, and maybe another solid state.

#46 5 years ago

The only pin purchase I want to make this year is a Cirqus Voltaire. As far as chopping any off, I just sold my Robocop, which was basically a filler for an empty space in the lineup, and that's where my Addams Family and Earthshaker will go once I finish rebuilding them. I don't anticipate chopping any more pins from the lineup for now. Once I get my Cirqus Voltaire, my dream lineup will be complete.

#47 5 years ago

Just sold 5 machines. And I'll probably sell me Stern potc eventually.
    Just got a Future Spa and I'm picking up a Catacomb.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from DylanFan71:

TWD Prem, Diner and maybe METLE will go this year.
    Always open to NIB. Trying to be more selective, though.
    I’d love to add a Radical or Mousin Around.

I think both those wants are great pins!

Quoted from sulli10:

TNA will leave. JJP POTC will replace

TNA, no lasting power in home environment or just not for you?

#50 5 years ago

I’ll have some classic Bally games on the trading block;

Medusa
    Spectrum
    Space Invaders

All *really* nice original examples with great playfields and backglasses. I’ll be looking to aquire these through cash and/or trade;

1982 Stern Iron Maiden
    Star Gazer
    Fathom
    Defender
    Eclipse

Like always though, you never know what might pop up....

There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chopping-block-2019-what-do-you-plan-on-selling-buying-?hl=ilushka85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.