Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chapmant.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

Snow Derby
    Pioneer
    Big Day
    Dixieland
    STARS
    Wizard!

Reasons:

• Snow derby looks to be in great condition. Seriously, don't lose it!

• Pioneer hits my history buff heart hard. I've seen it online and have been dying to play it. Probably so i can point out the inaccuracies..

• Big day is your time to shine. Look at all those dressed up folks. They're going to a party, wedding, or whatever! Just makes you excited and want to put on your best slacks.

• Dixieland explains itself. Preservation is key. It's another view on pinball many people don't get to see, or play. Best to keep it close to heart.

• Ah. Stars. Look at all that strange artwork on the field, and ooo.. maybe when you beat the high score you'll get a free wish?

• Wizards! Don't know much about it. Looks cool and smells old. It legally has to belong in the pinball collectors collection. It just has to be there or you're not offical.

#10 5 years ago

It depends on what your perception of old smells like. Personally, mines not really negative. Just almost nostolgic, dusty wood.

I hope no Wizards! were offended. Your age has granted wisdom beyond my years.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chapmant.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/choosing-20-em-s-carefully?tu=chapmant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.