29%
  • Zeppelins 27 votes
    13%

(214 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2340E3B9-8669-47EC-947F-3FE2B26DDC47.jpeg

#1 11 months ago

If you were gifted a NIB Stern premium for Christmas, which would you choose?

#2 11 months ago

Haven’t played three of them, but know which I’d like for free. hint - looked sexy in a negligee, fifty years ago.

#3 11 months ago

EHOH, AIQ close 2nd, STh, TMNT. Obviously haven’t played LZ yet.

#4 11 months ago

Stranger Things, it’s a theme my wife and I both like. Maybe she would enjoy it as well.

Mind you, I’ve said that about every pin I’ve brought home, and so far nothing.

#5 11 months ago
Quoted from TVsFrank:

Stranger Things, it’s a theme my wife and I both like. Maybe she would enjoy it as well.
Mind you, I’ve said that about every pin I’ve brought home, and so far nothing.

Stranger Things for the wife

#6 11 months ago

Zeppelin for the wife! Any pin for the wife. Yeah right. EHOH for me!!

#7 11 months ago

No interest whatsoever in TMNT. Barely any in Stranger Things. And LZ and AIQ are pretty meh at best for me.

Guess that leaves EHOH by default.

Yay.

#8 11 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If you were gifted a NIB Stern premium for Christmas, which would you choose?

THANKS for gifting us these games!

I chose EHOH, I will pm you my shipping address.

Thanks again,
Johnny

#9 11 months ago

Anybody receive their game yet? Anybody have one ordered and are waiting it to be built?

#10 11 months ago

Anybody receive their game yet? Anybody have one ordered and are waiting it to be built?

Sadly, it wasn’t hiding behind the tree. I looked really well.

#11 11 months ago

You can't go wrong with Elvira and its the best of the bunch in my opinion . It's a great game and just a fun player.
Hard to say if Zeppelin will be good, but I would wait until you get some plays on it before you buy that one.

#12 11 months ago

Is Jeff giving one away? I mean it does say pick your gift

I would go for ehoh with aiq right behind

#13 11 months ago

Some lucky bastard is going to win a free game.

#14 11 months ago

I concede my free game to some other lucky bastard to pick and win.

hint - looked sexy in a negligee, fifty years ago.

You really looked sexy in a negligee ? Pictures or it didn't happen.

LTG : )

#15 11 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

No interest whatsoever in TMNT. Barely any in Stranger Things. And LZ and AIQ are pretty meh at best for me.
Guess that leaves EHOH by default.
Yay.

I was thinking the same thing. Is that really sterns last 5 pins? That’s a really sad lineup if so. Elvira for the win!

#16 11 months ago

Send a free game towards this burned out resident - 6 weeks straight and counting (rotations typically only last four weeks) of ICU during the Thanksgiving (and soon to be Christmas) surge.

I'm getting pretty tired of it all. I'm dreading this next surge from Christmas and the aftermath of the New Year celebration. We had so many deaths in such a short period just days after Thanksgiving, there is the constant dread of the next wave.

I have my loving wife, playful puppy, and lineup of pinball machines to keep me sane through all of this. So if you are being serious, consider this my official entry.

#17 11 months ago

So how do we enter? I’d love to get a newer stern but would never be able to afford one. I always buy my games broke and cheap. Then take my time fixing while funds allow

#18 11 months ago

I've never played STH, so please send my way. Thanks

#19 11 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

So how do we enter?

2340E3B9-8669-47EC-947F-3FE2B26DDC47.jpeg
#20 11 months ago

Then I’ll be back tomorrow!!!!

#21 11 months ago

TMNT
Funny how this game can be so polarizing. Haven’t played EHOH.
AIQ is a great shooter but not the best sound package.

#22 11 months ago

I'd pick Zep. Love their music, (dont have a music pin yet) and the prem art package is the best of the 3 in my opinion.

#23 11 months ago
Quoted from spidey:

TMNT
Funny how this game can be so polarizing. Haven’t played EHOH.
AIQ is a great shooter but not the best sound package.

EHOH is an amazing and fun game. Put deposit down for one for next year and hopefully I get one.

#24 11 months ago

I’d take a EHOH fo sho.

#25 11 months ago

Due to a surprisingly great time spent on a ST premium, we opted to trade one of our pins to get one. It will sit beside a TMNT pro. That means its a toss up between AIQ prem and EHOH. Like Elvira, but havent played the newest code, and got a kick out of AIQ. For now, AIQ over EHOH. Who knows .. maybe both someday.. lol

#26 11 months ago

Ok I’m here for the free beer today!

#27 11 months ago

Dang Bax its a little early...

#28 11 months ago

I chose Zep simply because I love their music. I'm hoping the PF/BG graphics look better than what I've seen thus far though.

#29 11 months ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Dang Bax its a little early...

Didn’t say I was going to drink it just yet lol gonna take it home for later

#30 11 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Ok I’m here for the free beer today!

Read the sign. You’re one day early, again.

#31 11 months ago

EHOH would be my pick.

#32 11 months ago

Read the sign. You’re one day early, again.

Shenanigans!!!

#33 11 months ago

Haven’t played three of them, but know which I’d like for free. hint - looked sexy in a negligee, fifty years ago.

Robert Plant?

#34 11 months ago

Yes A AIQ Pre.Maybe sometime late Feb

#35 11 months ago

I chose my gift, please let me know if you need my shipping address. Thx!

#36 11 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Yes A AIQ Pre.Maybe sometime late Feb

Worth the wait, awesome game.

#37 11 months ago

EHOH!

#38 11 months ago

Hmm...since I already have three of them, I would choose Elvira. If I didn't already have any of them, it would be a tough call between AIQ and TMNT, but I'd have to go TMNT. And that isn't a rip on STh...also a great game, but TMNT and AIQ are in a league pretty much of their own. Pretty much a no lose situation here.

#39 11 months ago

Ok I'm back today. where's the beer?????

#40 11 months ago

EHOH - I am hoping to add to my collection this week.

#41 11 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Ok I'm back today. where's the beer?????

OMG, you are not going to believe this, but ...

So the poll asks what game would you pick? The popularity of EHOH, 15 months after launch, indicates unmet demand.

Causes for this are unknown. Maybe 1) Stern under produced them initially or 2) code has been improved so much or 3) stigma of theme is not really applicable or 4) game ratings are high because it is good or 5) game is more popular than anticipated. This is a good problem to have and one with a simple solution ...more cowbell plus Stern runs a bunch more EHOH premiums. People want Elvira.

#42 11 months ago

So does this mean I win the game and beer?

#43 11 months ago

Havent played Zeppelin but it's a familiar layout so itll be fine but im underwhelmed.
I have an AIQ premium and its pretty stellar. Likely what id recommend but im obviously biased.
I was very excited for TMNT. Inwas a TMNT kid and i like Borg games usually but luckily i played this a few times before commiting as i was very let down. I dont enjoy this one.
Strangers Things is one of my least favorite Stern games. It makes me want to play the vastly superior Attack from Mars. Also....vagina monster, gross lol.
Elvira is one ive been excited to try but havent been able to find one. Even my distributor never has one on the floor. That tells me it must be prety good though.
I still personally feel that Maiden is the best game still available NIB (at least i think it is)

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside