Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Anim8ormatt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I'm working a barter deal on 3 different games but what I have to trade is only worth 2 of the games, so I need to decide which 2 of the 3. The 3 games are Star Wars, Viper Night Drivin' and The Simpsons. The Star Wars I know I want but can't decide between the other 2. Game play would be the deciding factor over theme.

So which would you choose???...

#2 8 years ago

star wars for sure!

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

The Star Wars I know I want but can't decide between the other 2

I have played the Simpsons and its not bad. Never played Viper Night Drivin but Its a newer game and prob worth a bit more. Def take condition into play. Simpsons is the older game.

#5 8 years ago

Choose Star Wars twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE TWO of THEM!!!! YES 2 Star Wars

#6 8 years ago

What is a good Star Wars worth currently?

#7 8 years ago

Star Wars and Night Driving hands down.

DE Simpsons can be had CHEAP compared to the other two. Plus EVERY DE Simpsons I have seen always has playfield wear.

#8 8 years ago

Viper is one of my top five games, easily. But, 99% of people wouldn't agree with that.

Simpsons plays decently.

I think value-wise, you'd be better off getting Viper. If you do, PM me and I'll tell you how to make it a player. The game can absolutely SUCK if it isn't set up right, and that is my opinion why they have such a crap reputation.

#9 8 years ago

Thanks for the input guys...
Condition wise, Viper needs the black light balast - don't know if the glow ball is in there or not, hope so.

Star Wars needs a new DMD Controller board

Simpsons has been robbed of parts for the ops other games.

#10 8 years ago

Well, that's easy then. Get VND. It's a $1600-$1800 game, Simps is a $1200-$1500 game, and if one is mostly working and the other ain't, well...

Besides, it rocks

#11 8 years ago

Simpsons and star wars. I did not dig viper at all. I thought I would.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside