Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rosh
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

amy (resized).jpg
    Big Guns (resized).jpg
    A04E9F4E-9C3D-490B-918F-4FEF1B4C08CD (resized).jpeg
    D3FCAE99-47C0-462E-8AB0-4CD8B79F7B17 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider embryonjohn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

He’s a pinball fanatic and is heading off to Union College in Schenectady NY. Im looking for something absolutely bulletproof, 2k and something he & his dorm buddies would appreciate. Game protection & security shouldn’t be an issue as he’s 6’3” 310lbs. He’ll be sharing housing with 24 other freshmen.

A04E9F4E-9C3D-490B-918F-4FEF1B4C08CD (resized).jpegA04E9F4E-9C3D-490B-918F-4FEF1B4C08CD (resized).jpegD3FCAE99-47C0-462E-8AB0-4CD8B79F7B17 (resized).jpegD3FCAE99-47C0-462E-8AB0-4CD8B79F7B17 (resized).jpeg

#14 5 years ago

Bobby Orr, Pinbot & Playby are amazing suggestions

#15 5 years ago

Looking up DE MNF right now

#19 5 years ago

Barb Wire is so cheesy it’s creeping to the top of the list

#37 5 years ago

They have this strange type of housing at Union College where groups of 20 or so kids live in multiple stand alone houses with 1 big kitchen, 3 baths, BBQ grills outside and a big living room. He wanted my 1069 Chicago Coin Apollo Moon Shot arcade rifle game but the school has a no guns policy. Playboy for a pinball “would be a no” says my son as it’s too “insulting to women”...
    If I had the cash I’d spring for a Revenge from Mars cause it’s risqué but not too much.

#70 5 years ago

My son’s super mature and will be living primarily with his fellow footballers. I know this sounds like a recipe for an Animal House type of situation but to know him you’d loose much of the anxiety with leaving a machine in his care. He’s a rare combination of size, strength and talent as he is his high schools (award winning) orchestra’s first chair violinist/concert master and an all scholastic football stand out. He’s worked on many pinball machines with me. He so enjoys hunting for a good pinball machine off of Craigslist all he asks for his time/effort is a large vanilla frosty from Wendy’s. Maybe all those trips to pick up machines from basement, attics and walk-ups gave him the farmer strong strength he possesses now. Imagine the movie Blind Side and just exchange the quarterback for a pinball machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider embryonjohn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/choose-a-pin-to-send-to-send-off-with-my-son-when-he-goes-to-college-?tu=embryonjohn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.