• Iron Maiden Premium 36 votes
    11%
  • Godzilla Premium 110 votes
    32%
  • Rush Premium 25 votes
    7%
  • Batman 66 premium 20 votes
    6%

(Multiple choice - 340 votes by 166 Pinsiders)

#1 1 year ago

Adding something special to the collection , what would you choose and why ? Choose 2 pins on the list

#2 1 year ago

GZ and JP, cause Elwin baby!!!

#3 1 year ago

That’s an impossible choice. That said, Maiden and Rush for me.

#4 1 year ago

TWD GZ

#5 1 year ago

Jurassic, Rush

#6 1 year ago

Maiden and Godzilla..both great from Elwin but also different enough. Jump on the next run of Maiden before Stern stops making it.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Jump on the next run of Maiden before Stern stops making it.

I have a friend with a very nice collection, IM LE is the only game I play every single time i go there

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

That’s an impossible choice. That said, Maiden and Rush for me.

They will make many GZ and for years ahead, maiden and ruah could be close to the end of production

#9 1 year ago

Jurassic Park and Iron Maiden for me.

#10 1 year ago

Most people will say GZ for one of them, and they're not wrong.

Out of the rest, I'd probably go in order - JP, EHOH, IMDN, DP, BM66, Rush... and there's a big drop off after EHOH before your get to IMDN. I also find IMDN, DP, and Rush to be perfectly fine in the Pro model.

I'd also highly consider SW Prem in your list. I had only played like 5-6 Pro models and then impulse bought a NIB SW Prem without ever playing one. Though I was consistently underwhelmed with the Pro, the Prem is an absolute BLAST to play once you get the hang of it. My favorite game I own right now, and I thought I was going to dump this a month after I learned the rules better.

#11 1 year ago

Iron Maiden and Rush - Get Rockin!

#12 1 year ago

EHOH/B66 - because Lyman

#13 1 year ago

Have owned all of them and I would say JP and Maiden. GZ is great but I personally didn’t find it to have as many tense and exciting moments as JP. Always had fun while playing it but not as many “oh shit, this is awesome” moments for me.

#14 1 year ago

Black Knight: Sword of Rage and Iron Maiden.

#15 1 year ago

Easy. SW and GOT

#16 1 year ago

JP and Rush.
If set up well, they are the more difficult playing pins of the bunch. IMO

#17 1 year ago

GZ and DP.

#18 1 year ago

I'd go JP and Star Wars. Good diversity in playfield layouts and rules and two of the best licenses out there.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Jurassic Park and Iron Maiden for me.

That would be mine too

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'd go JP and Star Wars. Good diversity in playfield layouts and rules and two of the best licenses out there.

Interesting that a few mentioned sw here, i had one , miss it but it is a hard game for most.

Will have one back, but must be a premium

#21 1 year ago

Godzilla and Deadpool.

Godzilla is a great game, just as good as everyone says that is approachable for noobs and deep for experts. Deadpool is a great game that is a little more approachable than most and very different from Godzilla.

Jurassic Park is great, but is a bit on the harder side. If you are not a great player there is not much towards the beginning of the game (but plenty at the end). Iron Maiden is growing on me, but theme kills it (have one on temp trade).

Elvira and Batman are both great games, but I don't have as much time on them.

IMO Rush is not on the same level as these others.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

JP and Rush.
If set up well, they are the more difficult playing pins of the bunch. IMO

Kind of surprised that rush premium has the same amount of votes of deadpool and elvira . It is a great game but Rush is more niched them DP .

Good thing is that rush pro is an amazing game , i played the premium for a while and went with the pro to save for another one

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Godzilla and Deadpool.
Godzilla is a great game, just as good as everyone says that is approachable for noobs and deep for experts. Deadpool is a great game that is a little more approachable than most and very different from Godzilla.
Jurassic Park is great, but is a bit on the harder side. If you are not a great player there is not much towards the beginning of the game (but plenty at the end). Iron Maiden is growing on me, but theme kills it (have one on temp trade).
Elvira and Batman are both great games, but I don't have as much time on them.
IMO Rush is not on the same level as these others.

I do love playing JP but yes it is on the harder side and some pin friends do not like it as much as I do.

Deadpool is pretty fun and approachable, i love playing iron maiden but not a fan of the band….. it is probably one of ky favorite layouts and rules out there . I dont like rush either , so i would go with iron maiden as i like a lot to play it .
Difficult choices

#24 1 year ago

Godzilla and Deadpool with JP a close third.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from Mnluz:

Kind of surprised that rush premium has the same amount of votes of deadpool and elvira . It is a great game but Rush is more niched them DP .
Good thing is that rush pro is an amazing game , i played the premium for a while and went with the pro to save for another one

For some reason, I find Rush to have some layout comparisons to TWD. Both are brilliant pins!

I would expect both EHOH and DP will consistently garner more of the popular votes than Rush.

#26 1 year ago

Godzilla and Rush..

#27 1 year ago

JP and Godzilla

#30 1 year ago

Interesting , most are choosing JP + 1 or GZ + 1 . Elwin has done a amazing job on both.
Either + a music pin sounds like a good combination

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

GOT Premium
TWD premium

Seriously.
Man I played GOT for the first time in forever the other day; probably the only game I really miss. Sadly I sucked at it it's been so long.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Seriously.
Man I played GOT for the first time in forever the other day; probably the only game I really miss. Sadly I sucked at it it's been so long.

Only way I get rid of my premium would be to get the LE

#33 1 year ago

TWD and Godzilla. FINALLY played a GZ that worked well and I thought it was good. I wouldn’t own one myself, but to play was fine.

TWD is a classic, especially with upgraded custom Cleland callouts.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Only way I get rid of my premium would be to get the LE

I couldn’t stand my premium and the only way I’d get that game again would be for the pro. Great game either way, but I’m all pro on that one.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

TWD and Godzilla. FINALLY played a GZ that worked well and I thought it was good. I wouldn’t own one myself, but to play was fine.

TWD has some of the best code ever and is hard enough to keep me coming back every time. It earned terrible on location but it will remain in my permanent collection.

#36 1 year ago

First off...if you are in a position to get any 2 of these games, Kudos. They are all awesome.

Second, I would ask which of these have you played and enjoyed the most? If you haven't played them, have you at least watched gameplay? Do any of them emulate your preferred gameplay style?

Lastly, what's your time frame? If you aren't in a hurry...I would wait for a good deal. If you are trying to get them as quickly as possible, you will be subject to what is available.

For me, GZ and JP are easy calls.

EHOH would be my honorable mention.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

JP with Cleland is also amazing
I have very limited time on TWD, was never interested cause my kids were too young .... but it is on my list to have more time , fun and an opinion on it

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from Mnluz:

JP with Cleland is also amazing
I have very limited time on TWD, was never interested cause my kids were too young .... but it is on my list to have more time , fun and an opinion on it

I thought JP was ok, I played a Pro, so that’s what it is. I figured with JP AND GZ seems too many dinosaurs all together.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

I thought JP was ok, I played a Pro, so that’s what it is. I figured with JP AND GZ seems too many dinosaurs all together.

JP would be on the bottom of my Elwin list.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

JP would be on the bottom of my Elwin list.

Avengers is the only Elwin Game that I am not a fan , unboxed and played on a LE for a few days at a friends house. Feels like running a bike on a treadmill, it has the elements to be fun but it is hard and you do not get to anywhere ... difficult to put in words but it is not my cup of tea, on the other hand I love the code and the package on JP (the moments and excitiment) and IM (simple, good variaty and fun) .

#41 1 year ago

GZ and DP. Great games. Of course they are some of my most recent.

#42 1 year ago

EHOH and Godzilla.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

EHOH and Godzilla.

120 pinsiders already voted, 7 in 10 choose GZ , pretty impressive number .

Elvira is pretty close to DP as the second pin , JP has more votes them both but most people are not choosing GZ and JP at the same time…. It is one or another.

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

For some reason, I find Rush to have some layout comparisons to TWD. Both are brilliant pins!
I would expect both EHOH and DP will consistently garner more of the popular votes than Rush.

And that is what it happened

Rush is awesome , but music pins can be polarizing…… it is one of the best layouts of the recent launches. Stern nailed on GZ and Rush.

I Would go pro on Rush, as I am not a Rush fan and the difference between premium and pro is not as big as on Gz.
I am definitely getting one, but a pro.

#45 1 year ago

JP
EHOH
GZ and I own a GZ!

#46 1 year ago

DP&B66 are my choices!

#47 1 year ago

For me easy

JP
SW Comic

For this poll since SW was not included I picked JP and DP with BM66 and GZ close behind but didn’t think two Keith pins were necessary in a two pin pick ‘em.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/choose-2-stern-premium-for-home-collection?hl=thebeefsupreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.