• Latest reply 5 years ago by gatordad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Choo Choo Pinball Card (resized).jpeg
#1 10 years ago

I saw that a few reg WOZ games were around so I made a few calls and I was getting around 7000.00 and late year 2013 ship times so I made one more call to Chattanooga arcade a JJP retailer and Dale answered the phone and told me he had one and a few more comming next month,well I am sick of waiting for my LE so he shot me a price of 6195.00 and I thought that was a really good price so I said I would take it ,and sent him a paypal deposit.I started to look around his web sight and saw retail brick and mortar pricing and Regular WOZ at 7200.00 so I called him back the next day and asked why the price difference and as I thought it was a mistake,I was waiting for him to kick back my paypal or say sorry I gave you the wrong price, but NO he said it was his mistake and he would stand by his offer of 6195.00.
I don't know about the rest of you but all of the retailers I have dealt with in this hobby would have said to bad, do you want it at the real price of 7195.00 or your money back,but Dale is a stand up guy and sold me my WOZ, a game that is right now not easy to find at a discounted price,I find that refreshing and will try to give Chattanooga pinball all the business I can.

Thank you Dale.

#2 10 years ago

Nice...Dale sounds like a stand up guy....thanks for sharing

#3 10 years ago

Very nice to know as I'm fairly close to Chattanooga. I've never been down there but maybe I'll swing by sometime.

And....

Dale, if you are reading this and want to sell me a reg WOZ for $6200, just PM me

#4 10 years ago

Dale is the reason I have a Spiderman. There's no way I'd ever be able to afford one otherwise, but he gave me a great deal on the one he had that "mostly" survived the fire his business had last Christmas. Lots of cleaning, new stickers/decals, and some new plastics and it looks/plays absolutely wonderful. Just don't look at the one side of the cabinet. We like the war wounds though... gives it personality.

#5 10 years ago

You and your wife are so nice and I hope this pin was everything you and your family hoped for

#6 10 years ago

Wowza thats a good price!!!

#7 10 years ago

I have spoken with Dale. He cares about his customers.

He is a great person to do business with.

LTG : )

#8 10 years ago

I bought a TSPP from choo choo. Yes, it was brick and mortar prices. However, smooth transaction with no problems.

#9 10 years ago

My price on the WOZ is 6495.00 and JJP says my orders will ship 2nd week of Sept. so call if you want one 888-867-3001
Oh and did I say this is a amazing pinball machine I had a blast playing it

#10 10 years ago

There's quite contrast between ChooChoo and Bumper Action.

#11 10 years ago

They have the hobbit for $7400.
They are cheaper then JJP

#12 10 years ago

get them while you can Map pricing takes affect Sept 1st and will not be able to sell under 8k

5 years later
#13 5 years ago

I visited Chattanooga Pinball yesterday on somewhat of a whim, everyone there was very nice to me even though I was "just looking". I'd say that this is a very good place to start your search if you are looking for any type of game, juke box or other amusement machine.

Choo Choo Pinball Card (resized).jpegChoo Choo Pinball Card (resized).jpeg
#14 5 years ago

I done a few deals with Dale on KLOV and ebay
Both as a seller and as a buyer
Great experience
No issues whatsoever

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 24.50
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/choochoo-dale-from-chattanooga-pinball-arcade-woz-story and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.