5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by denisn72
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider denisn72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi everyone,

I hope to find some help here that I would really appreciate.

I bought a pretty nice Centrigrade 37 a week ago and I noticed that the sound is different. Comparing to the other EM I already have, the sound seems not working properly.

1- The tens chime plunger does not work when the ball hits any 10 points swithches on the playfied but the score reel works great and add the points. It makes a sound only if I touch the rubber with my finger but the sound is not lound but acceptable.
2- The hundreds chime is working properly .
3- The thousand chime works but the sound is really weak and when it is in action, the hundreds chime pluger moves a little at the same time crating a strage sound.
4- I did a test to each plunger by using the 100s wire connected to the tens chime. It works perfectly! When it is connected to the thousands chime it works great too!
5- I cleaned and ajusted the switches (tens relay and thousands relay in the backbox).

I don't have the schematic and looking for it. I really don't know what to next.

Thanks to those who will try to help me solve this problem.

Best regards,

Denis

#6 5 years ago

Thanks to KenLayton , currieddog for where to find the schematic, goldenboy232 , and runbikeskilee .

I tried what Lee wrote. That solved the problem. The "N" relay (switches adjustment).

Thanks to all of you again!

Best regards,

Denis!

2 weeks later
#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Runbikeskilee:

Denis, Were you able to resolve the 1000-pt chime issue with a similar adjustment, or is that still to be resolved?
Lee

Lee, everything is fine now! It was a similar adjustment with the "L" relay.

Thanks a lot!

Denis!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider denisn72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chime-unit-problem?tu=denisn72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.