Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RazerX
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MV5BMTc0OTI5NzgwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM5MTYxMQ@@._V1__(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I totally forgot about the level 257 thing tonight, and had nothing going on. If anything is happening in the area it would be nice to have it in one spot.

#2 8 years ago

Agreed!

#3 8 years ago

I like fun.

#4 8 years ago

I also like to party

#5 8 years ago

Tuesday, party.........

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I totally forgot about the level 257 thing tonight, and had nothing going on. If anything is happening in the area it would be nice to have it in one spot.

????

#7 8 years ago

For one reason or another, I thought you knew about all of the *action* in the Chicagoland area? Has something happened?

Brad

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

For one reason or another, I thought you knew about all of the *action* in the Chicagoland area? Has something happened?
    Brad

I'm out of the loop!

#9 8 years ago

There was some kind of new league thing

#10 8 years ago

I was wondering what it was as well but more to your point of just knowing/hearing whats going on around here. I'm not into the social media stuff so having somewhere else like here would be cool.

#11 8 years ago

IFPA had posted about it a while back:

http://www.ifpapinball.com/level-257-monthly-pinball-super-league-starts-january-2016

But as we know it is easy to miss stuff if you aren't going through every thread or all the websites that relay information.

Brad

#12 8 years ago

Action ... figures?

#13 8 years ago

One dollar, to look at it.
    Two dollars to touch it.
    Three dollars to watch me touch it.
    Five dollars to touch it, while I touch my toes.
    Six dollars to touch it, while I touch your toes.
    10 dollars for a BJ.
    12 dollars for a HJ.
    15 dollars vor a ZJ.

#14 8 years ago

I believe there is Bingo tonight in McHenry at Moose Lodge?

#15 8 years ago

MV5BMTc0OTI5NzgwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM5MTYxMQ@@._V1__(resized).jpgMV5BMTc0OTI5NzgwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM5MTYxMQ@@._V1__(resized).jpg

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

IFPA had posted about it a while back:
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/level-257-monthly-pinball-super-league-starts-january-2016
    But as we know it is easy to miss stuff if you aren't going through every thread or all the websites that relay information.
    Brad

People who where going the monthly's at GameWorks knew about it for some time.

This event pulled people who just want to other monthly's at other locations near GameWorks.
    (The games at gameworks where not taken care of that well).

It's getting hard to keep track of all new places to play as well. Wow that is big for pinball and to thing 5-6 years ago they where not there.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

Lot of people who where going the monthly's at game works knew about it for some time. This event pulled people who just want to other monthly as game works games sucks (there games where not taken care of that well).
    Also getting hard to keep track of all new places to play as well. Wow that is big as well and to thing 5-6 years ago they where not there.

#18 8 years ago

I edited my post to make it easier to read.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

I edited my post to make it easier to read.

#23 8 years ago

Thanks dudes!

#24 8 years ago

TOPS tourney ends Tuesday night at midnight and the Brixies monthly tourney is the same night.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brixies-update-tops-tour#post-2897506

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

TOPS tourney ends Tuesday night at midnight and the Brixies monthly tourney is the same night.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brixies-update-tops-tour#post-2897506

Will try to get on that before the tourney

2 weeks later
    3 months later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicagoland-action-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.