(Topic ID: 66037)

CHICAGO: What to eat, what to see, what to play!

By Jared

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jetzxi
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0847.jpg
    IMAG0804.jpg
    Pee Wee Texas.jpg
    TM_PLBrisket_2013.jpg
    FalloftheAlamo.jpg
    image.jpg
    img_1402.jpg
    There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Can anyone recommend a good car service from O'Hare to the hotel?

The Westin recommended I just call the American Taxi Co. since city taxis charge more. Cost $30 from O'Hare to the hotel. I'm here a day early...

#102 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

http://www.primetimelimochicago.com

#103 10 years ago

Hertz, Avis, National or Enterprise.

#104 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

American Taxi, the best price from O'Hare to the suburbs and back. If you use the local ones lined up at the terminal, they charge 1 1/2 the normal rate. That means money out of your pinball and alcohol funds! See you this weekend!

Steve

#105 10 years ago

Cannot wait! Leaving Thursday at 6:00PM from Minneapolis!

#106 10 years ago
    Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

gene and judes has good Hot Dogs and fires

Stopped there this afternoon on the way to Pinball Life before heading to Expo. Believe it or not, there is a hot dog in there... Awesome. First time there since the Des Plaines River flood closed the place earlier this year. Price is now $2.49 each. Still worth it.

IMAG0804.jpgIMAG0804.jpg
    #107 10 years ago

Went to expo Friday place was closed what a waste of time

#108 10 years ago

Did this place tonight...IMAG0847.jpgIMAG0847.jpg

#109 10 years ago

Hope you guys had a great time in the Chicago area! Nice to meet the out-of-towners I did, and sorry I didn't catch you if I didn't! See ya next year.

#110 10 years ago

and here I thought this thread was going to have some pictures of the waitresses at TiT N' Eats in the hotel parking lot.

#111 10 years ago

Took my 8 year old Grandson to his first Expo. We stopped at White Castle on the way in, and Rand Red-Hots on the way out. Needless to say, we're being followed around by the stinky ducky today!

We had a blast. He played in the kids tourney, and really enjoyed it. We also had a lot of fun on the head to head games ( Alvin G Football & Joust).

Thanks to all who brought games!!

#112 10 years ago
    Quoted from tullster:

Took my 8 year old Grandson to his first Expo. We stopped at White Castle on the way in, and Rand Red-Hots on the way out. Needless to say, we're being followed around by the stinky ducky today!
    We had a blast. He played in the kids tourney, and really enjoyed it. We also had a lot of fun on the head to head games ( Alvin G Football & Joust).
    Thanks to all who brought games!!

Nice seeing you Tully, see you at MGC!

Chris

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-what-to-eat-what-to-see-what-to-play/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.