FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4335 6 years ago

This is really a long shot but I am looking for a donor cabinet for a 70's style Bally machine. To be specific I am hoping to restore my 78 Bally Kiss. I have all the parts, stencils, everything only the lower cabinet is Beyond saving!! Was hoping to find one within a few hours drive of Chicago but they seem to be in hiding. Mind you I am Not looking for free. Just assumed Someone has a cabinet or older game that I could buy to complete this project some day. Appreciate any options though I would rather not spend a grand on a new cabinet or game for what will end up as a casual players machine for myself. Thanks for any guidance or offers.

Added over 7 years ago: FOUND!

1 week later
#4352 6 years ago

Just wanted to say Thank you to OCD_pinball for coming to my rescue on my search for a donor 78 Bally cabinet. Within one day we made contact and it is now on my bench to start the prep. So excited to see Kiss be reborn again. OCD is one of the many amazing people I have run into in this hobby willing to give a hand or help keep the hobby alive. Amazing guy, Thank you Sincerely!!! Also thank you to the many others that reached out in the Pinside community!!

3 weeks later
#4452 6 years ago
Quoted from 6point5degrees:

Can anyone recommend a person to do some repairs on my Metallica? I live in the northern suburbs.

Not to take away from service techs but it might help if you just say whats wrong with the game? You are after all on the worlds premier site of pinball enthusiasts after all? Unless your a "I need a guy to fix a burnt out bulb" guy my guess is that most here would jump at the chance of helping you out for free. (or beer.....) I have considered reaching for the phone Many times in 16 years and as always this community if Full of helpful people that enjoy helping others or at least guiding you through the steps. Besides, you have to learn sometime if you want to stay alive in this rather expensive at times hobby. Just a consideration.

#4455 6 years ago
Quoted from 6point5degrees:

I'm the guy in need of help with my Metallica. I'm about one step up from "I need a guy to fix a burnt out bulb."
During play the game/ball abruptly ends. On the next ball, a second ball auto plunges. Toyotaboy and Gweempose, who are my pinball consiglieres, agree that it's a trough switch issue. I reseated the connectors to one of the trough opto boards and it's still behaving badly.

I have not checked recently but I believe you can get a new trough sensor board assembly from Pinball Life for like $30? Might be easier than fixing it.

2 weeks later
#4494 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hi everyone, thanks for all the interest. I have to put on hold selling any games for about 2.5 weeks until my street is completed. It's in the final stage of construction by the city. Redoing both sewer and water. So sorry. I'm an idiot.
You literally can't drive on the street for the next 2 weeks. What a pain in the butt. Thanks!
Oh and I will be putting my Airborne up for sale as well.

Hey at least appreciate that they are doing Something productive with the insane taxes we pay here! lol Good luck with your sale, I couldn't think of a better place to be stranded then a house full of pinball machines!

2 weeks later
#4534 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

Anybody looking to get rid of a Star Wars Episode 1 conversion kit?

Onceler, I was going to list mine this week. In the original box with All pieces including the card set. Looks as close to new as you will find. Maybe 50 plays on it at most. Shoot me a Pm if your interested. I was just in round lake today on my buddies boat. Let me know

Dave

2 months later
#4934 6 years ago

Just a needed call out to Thank Kklank for selling me his Beautiful Batman LE. Great guy to deal with from start to finish! Rarely have deals this smooth but he made it a trouble free experience! Never question doing business with Kklank, he only has Gems in his collection!! Thanks again!!

#4946 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

OHHHH?????

I dont think Ill make it to expo again for the 3rd year in a row. Its at one of the busiest times of the year for me at work. Such bad timing.

The expo runs 24 hours, how many hours a day can you work! lol You need to find personal time eventually and Expo to me is a Great way to remind yourself again what its all about. Great games, great people, and a chance to meet many of the Great vendors supporting our hobby Especially Terry at Pinball Life for Chicago.

#4948 6 years ago

Ill be at mccormick place till the 10th and then i leave for orlando/colorado the 14th. no way my wife lets me do shit before i go on a two week trip.
I have no personal time, lol. Probably why my machines dont get turned on much any more. Although this weekend im putting a few adult beverages in me and im gonna turn them all on and see which ones are broke!

Lol sounds like your married to the same person. We have the same rules when I travel. My guess is your work chases the trade show circuit, Not a fun ordeal and explains your lack of free time. Staging for our company at Fabtech McCormic myself. I love to hate trade shows.....

2 weeks later
#5046 6 years ago
Quoted from stlmo:

Planning on going to Expo. Anyone have a pitch and bat baseball game they might be selling?

I have a Williams Pennant Fever in Excellent condition I was thinking about selling. Really a great game just not as much fun now that the kids have grown. Pitching to yourself is somewhat boring. lol. You can PM me if you are interested. I am in St Louis often for work if you didn't want to wait on Expo I could assist with delivery.

2 weeks later
#5123 6 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Have to get rid on my IM... Want a walking dead or Stern star wars... need to make space :/ Or I need to move !
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55755

I have a house for sale if that would help you! lol

1 month later
#5304 6 years ago
Quoted from msteinmetz13:

Looking for a small stand up claw/crane game for my daughter. Not a pin but if anyone has a line on one please contact me.

PM Sent.

#5356 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Sold my Flip a Card at Expo for $500. Buyer immediately put a higher price tag on it. Don’t know if he got it, don’t care. If I sold it too cheap, more power to him.

That seems like the fair attitude to have. I have always sided with as long as at the time of sale the Buyer and Seller felt like they were happy good deal. I agree it can be frustrating but with a hobby like this where do you draw the line. Do they need to keep it a day, week, year until its safe to feel comfortable with the deal and them flipping it? I can say I have bought many a game and just didn't like it and sold it for equal or more money but in the same turn I have had to flip a game at a lose to fund a Must have and Knew with more time I could get more and thats what the buyer had the option to do. All kind of like the car or computer buying experience to me. I Know it will be cheaper in a week, month, year but as long as I was happy with my deal I can let it live. Nobody wants to feel taken but I find not making this Hobby personal helps me enjoy it more. Unless a gun is involved, no deal is done unless you agree to it at sale. And no I am not a flipper! lol

2 weeks later
#5445 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I have a Tommy for sale.
Excellent condition.
Clear bands, LEDs, Pinsound Board, Color DMD.
I ran an ad. Pm me if you're interested. Thanks!

Excellent condition?? You sir under exaggerate! That has to be the Nicest Tommy I have every seen! Stop selling all your amazing treasures and play them!! GLWS

2 weeks later
#5520 6 years ago

Thats an odd yet interesting request. An MM for an EK... I'm guessing there is a personal interest story based on that trade request.

1 week later
#5572 6 years ago

Going there tomorrow for a test drive. Long wait for the release so having one local is a great way to calm urges.

#5584 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Nice review. I'm hoping to get out there this week and play a few games.

KK. Let me know when your going. I could meet up with you or pick you up. Never miss a chance to bang on some new games.

#5621 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Full Throttle is sold to a nice pinsider - Waldo34. Thanks.
It's a fun machine. So fast.

Hmmm I can only wonder what Amazing toy is taking its spot in your lineup.....

2 weeks later
#5663 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just listed 6 games.
White Water
Johnny Mnemonic
Taxi
Game Of Thrones LE
Dirty Harrry
Stern NBA
All are in excellent condition except WH20 which is a nice player.
I will add photos to them all soon.
Pm if interested. Thanks!

And I would add the best seller you can find and premium quality is All he sells!

1 month later
#5805 5 years ago

I'm still looking to follow my childhood dream and join the Cirqus as in Cirqus Voltaire! So if anyone has an interest in selling or trading a for a mint Hobbit SE Gold I'm willing to do all the heavy lifting and travel. And I don't mind driving a distance if you know a guy that has a friend. lol Honest cash buyer that will give her a good home....

3 weeks later
#5900 5 years ago

Just throwing this out there. I have a new out of box Hobbit Gold SE HUO with Several nice mods and an Aerosmith Premium Like new out of box also with several very nice tasteful mods I will be putting up for trade. Both are as close to new as possible with Possibly a few hundred games total on both. Would sell but prefer a trade if possible plus or minus cash. Would love a TOM, AF, DILE, CFTBL, AFMLE, Williams IJ to name a few. Not a rush and willing to work towards a deal via transport if needed. Let me know via PM. Thanks

1 month later
#6080 5 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

Thining the herd in Rockford, IL... selling 19 pins
Will be posting all in the marketplace along with photos as I have time. Pinside fees paid on all pins
sold here.
KISS LE Stern #323 NIB $7900
The Avengers HULK LE Stern #16 NIB $7600
The Hobbit SAMUG SE #16 Stern NIB $8500
The Simpsons Pinball Party TSPP HUO low plays $4900
X-Men Wolverine LE Stern HUO low plays $6000
Pistol Poker Alvin G Like New less than 50 plays $4000
Pirates of the Carribean POTC Stern HUO $4900
Indiana Jones IJ WMS $6500
Indiana Jones IJ Stern HUO $5200
Twilight Zone TZ Bally Average fade on right side $6000
No Good Gofers NGG WMS HUO perfect $4800
The Getaway Hi Speed II HS2 WMS $3200
Theatre of Magic TOM Bally $6900
Cirquis Voltaire CV Proto Green Neon Bally $7000
Tales of the Arabian Nights TOTAN WMS beautiful clear coat $8500
Haunted House HH Gotlieb Excellent $2600
Volcano Gotlieb Excellent clear coat $2000
Junk Yard JY WMS nice $4000
Blackwater 100 BW100 Bally works/rough $1200
Thanks,
Tom

Wow is all I can say about your collection as well as the A list gold your selling! Amazing collection.

#6104 5 years ago

I will be listing a CFTBL this week or when I get off my lazy butt. Have pictures and game works and looks perfect. Cabinet had a few minor black touch ups but only noticeable if your are looking for them. New LEDS (minimal color puke) and New lockdown bar and rails as they had a few dents that bugged me. PM me if there is Hopefully a local interest. I so hate shipping but will do what I have to. Must go to a good home and please refrane from feeding Creech after midnight.

3 months later
#6447 5 years ago

Ok long shot but looking for a Fathom (thanks a lot KK bastard) in nice plus condition and a Doctor Who preferably in really nice condition. Will pay for the right examples and willing to drive pretty far for the right deal or lead on one. Dam this addiction is expensive. PM anytime thanks.

2 weeks later
#6496 5 years ago

Dam can’t believe your selling that Simpson’s. Cleanest I’ve seen (played great) and with color display and mini display a nice setup.

#6498 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Going to Chicago this weekend. Any good places to hit to play some newer titles?
Also, probably bringing a Jeep Wrangler which I believe hauls pins just fine if anyone has something interesting (SS and newer) they are looking to sell.

Myself and the family always enjoy the selection and food at 257 in Schaumburg.

2 weeks later
#6574 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

That reminds me... It would be nice to block out certain distributors that put up excessive numbers of ads that I don't want to see every time I browse the marketplace. When I go to cars.com I can sort by private sellers only and block out all the dealership listings, need something similar on pinside at this point.

These Advertisers that bother you so much are Also advertising Contributing supporters of Pinside. They Pay to support and advertise so we can use this valuable resource for free if we choose to which looking at your handle appears to be your contribution to Pinside! I personally Appreciate the advertisers of this forum as much as the content contributors.

#6585 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

No hate here on my end. Just asking pinside for an option to block sellers so that I don't have to see their listings anymore. I think Pinside can evolve with it's seller & buyer tools, shouldn't be too hard to implement this option for those of us that want to narrow down our search a little more.

Not arguing just trying to understand your logic. So because you only have 1 pinball machine (1200 posts in 2 years) this site and the cost to maintain it does not pertain to you yet a seller/business that more than likely Donates Thousands of dollars per year should not be allowed to solicit pinball related product in a pinball forum? Yes Adds such as this as well as on Apps can be a nuisance to some but thats why most like FREE apps as they understand who is paying the rent so to speak.

#6637 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

btw....my Houdini (which was priced to sell) is leaving Chicago area because no one here wanted to buy it.

Most of them did congrats on finally moving it!!

1 week later
#6679 5 years ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

Sucks this happened to you, sorry! I learned a similar lesson the hard way doing a trade in a parking lot and didn't see water damage all over the back of an 8k machine. We live and learn not to repeat our mistakes.

Dont think it happened to him he was trying to reach out and help the buyer off Facebook. Very stand up thing to do.

1 week later
#6705 5 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

Is Don still clearcoating his playfields with a mini roller and overusing Blue LEDs?

OK thats funny after playing those games myself. Really nice actually and played without issue but WOW WTF was he thinking with all those Blue LEDs? lol Just crazy that someone would do that and think it looks good in Any way.

#6709 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

This always helps a sale.

Hey I said the games played great and they were really fun! lol Don't think anyone will get scared off by 10$ in blue lights.

#6717 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Okay! I will replace the stupid blue lights with frosted whites! Lol! I hate them as well!

Who knows, you may end up Loving that game when you can actually See it! lol The guy you bought that from must be color blind, goofy, or have a lifetime supply of Blue LEDs. lolol It was really a fun and challenging game aside from the 5-0 look.

2 weeks later
#6756 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Merry X-Mas Chicago Thread! Happy Holidays to you and your families.

You as well Billy! A great year for pinball and healthy year for family, not much more to ask for.

#6761 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

4 machines for sale.
Way, way, way overloaded.
Eight Ball Champ 1000
Black Pyramid 1000
Rocky and Bullwinkle 3200
Seawitch 3200
Buy multiple machines, price break.
Thanks!

That Seawitch is a blast and in really nice condition. Wish I had more space available. GLWS and house cleaning.

1 month later
#6907 5 years ago

Not that the sales price argument (observation) isn't relevant but isn't it kind of a 2 way street. Yes games tend to cost more to buy in this area but you most times can Sell games higher in this area? Almost levels the local playing field slightly. Would Love to Buy in Montana but not Sell in Montana as an example. Now sell me all your classic games at 50% off kklank!!!

1 week later
#6953 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I haven't stored any games yet or expanded upstairs. I think I have it ok

I have toyed with selling my Banzai Run which is 98% restored to new at this point. The remaining 2% I picked up a New Mirco playfield set to make it CQ which wasn't needed but it was to pretty to pass up. PM me if you might be interested as your not that far and I travel to Madison often. Just throwing it out there.

#6954 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Stored games??? Wait a second.... who's the Pin Hog here? There's no storing pinballs man!!! Lol!

Yeah! You just keep cramming them in till you can't move or play them! lol

#6983 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Missed it by that much. Congrats!

You can come over and play it anytime Bill! lol

#6994 5 years ago

Just a shout out Thank You to #jorant An excellent buying experience and a stand up great guy. Picked up our new to us Doctor Who and my wife was elated with her Valentines Day gift. (at least that's what I'm calling it!!!) Thank your family for stealing your evening and for the great game. Better then described and exactly what we were looking for. Safe travels!

#6996 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You're a lucky man. If I gave my wife a pin as a "Valentine's Day gift", she'd be looking for a good divorce attorney the next day.

Thats a fair statement but in 100% honesty this was a game I mistakenly sold some years ago and she never let me forget it as it was her favorite addiction. Just loves that loop champion thing. Bragging but I must admit I'm a bit lucky as my wife really enjoys not only Making pinball parts with me but also Playing pinball. Really makes the hobby a bit more enjoyable and easier to explain ($$$) when I find my next "We got to have this!!" pin. lol

#7024 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I have an 83 Ford Tempo, a pair of pristine parachute pants(red), and a VHS copy of Raiders of The Lost Ark. Would that work? Or you could have my wife's Grandmother, she is 82. She doesn't eat much and still uses the bathroom on her own. I think mechanically speaking, the Tempo might be the better option.

LOLOL. That is just F'n funny stuff there. Go for grandma if she still cooks kklank!!

#7026 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Would you consider selling the parachute pants separately?

I don't think they have the full leg length zippers like you like Billy.

#7030 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Does grandma put out?

Only the denture version. lol You are one sick puppy!!

#7039 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Three down, one to go. Someone buy this beautiful metallica with the total light show mod and color dmd from me before I move into the new house!

Not sure this great seller needs a referral but that Metallica was close to perfect and the light show upgrade was really cool.

3 weeks later
#7141 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

btw...Kevin isn't a dick. One of the good guys.

Well most times anyway.....lol

2 weeks later
#7184 4 years ago

Going to be listing a Munsters Pro delivered only a few weeks ago. Has maybe 25 plays on it. Includes Every Mod Couple mod we make including Grandpa Electric chair and also a new set of not installed tilt graphix side art and a Mod father shooter. As new as it gets with all the extras. Will list but prefer local pickup. Before anyone asks.... The game is Great but after TPF Flip N Out was able to find me an LE so I decided to go that route. 5300 PM if interested hope to list this week. I could help with Local delivery.

2 months later
#7481 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The toy kitchen is now spoken for.

On record sincere thank you. My granddaughter is moving in next month to be closer to Children's Memorial (personal issue) and this will brighten her day and make me grandpa of the year. Well for a 3 year old anyway! lol Thanks again my wife and I appreciate your offer.

3 weeks later
#7597 4 years ago

Will be listing a Black Knight LE with maybe a few dozen plays on it. Have some older titles coming in and BK just didn't grab me or the family as I hoped. Would consider trades.

#7599 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

You gotta knock off my GC first!

Yeah on Several machines thanks for That! lol Almost cleared you on BM66 and DP but close.....

#7602 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Don't feel bad. Yancy has some high scores on a couple of my games as well. Try as I might, I was never able to take down his GC score on my GoT LE, so I did the only thing that I could do and sold the game. Now it's somebody else's problem!

If all else fails I can just play a 10 ball game with the glass off then I will be close to his score.

#7606 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Lol. Yancy is a hell of a player but I still want to try and take his money at some dollar games. Especially on his Sinbad. Love that game. It's beautiful.

KK thats Not how you negotiate! You tell him Sinbad is a Crap game and if he has any common sense he would sell it to the first sucker he can find! THEN you offer to take it off his hands! lol

#7608 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I'm the worst negotiator. Lol!

Speaking of which, that T2 you have looks like you bought if from 2-Pok way to blingy. I would be embarrassed to own it but to help a friend I will hide it in my basement if you want to relieve yourself of that gangster pin!

1 week later
#7661 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Black Knight LE for sale. I think it has roughly 30-40 plays on it? As new as you can get. Wife and kid are not into it so as its the family arcade its going to get replaced. N...”
2019-07-31
Wheaton, IL
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 800 times
Listed my Black Knight LE. As new as it gets with only a few plays. Would SO prefer a local buyer to avoid shipping but it is what it is.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82885

2 months later
#7808 4 years ago

Well, thanks to gweempose I am now looking for reasonably priced ACNC in the area. Let me know if you have one for sale. No trade.

Yeah he did the same to me. Teased me with the rather impressive gameplay and sub sound and soon I too was a believer. He’s a bad influence! Lol

#7812 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Admit it, you guys guys were just in awe of his shiny new CPA trophy.

Lol. Actually I enjoyed it most as it was the one game that you didn’t have a GC score on. Took me months to clear your name off my games or sell them! Lol

3 weeks later
#7875 4 years ago

Going to list my extremely nice Pinball Magic hopefully by Friday. Would prefer a local sale but such is the pinball game. Just redid all the optos to ensure a trouble free game. Shopped inside out really nice. Ready for a magical Xmas gift lol. To many games something has to go....

1 week later
#7895 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Extremely nice Capcom Pinball Magic for sale. Recently fully shopped and clean top to bottom. Very nice cabinet with only minor small scratches as shown. Replaced the opto board...”
2019-11-17
Wheaton, IL
4,521 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 704 times
Procrastinated long enough.... Finally listed my Pinball Magic for sale if anyone is interested in the area. Really a great game just not enough parking spaces at the moment to keep them all lol.

#7911 4 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

You might check with Bob Cunningham and see if he is doing a trip near there and up to your area.

Bob just left my house yesterday with a game going to NY. Looked like he was full and headed back but he did say he was making another round this year. Great service and Bob is top notch!!

1 week later
#7920 4 years ago

Will be listing an Extremely nice Zaccaria Clown. Looks great top to bottom and plays perfect. Won’t lie..... I brought this game in Today and let’s just say (no joke) my granddaughter is Still crying!!! Lol. While I would like to keep her out of the game room when I’m not there I certainly don’t want to scar her for life! Sad but honest reason for the sale. Would So prefer a local even delivered sale but for now there is a moving blanket over it with Hopes it doesn’t find its way upstairs on its own! Oddly she doesn’t mind the Midway shooting gallery but killing clowns behind glass must feel safer? Feel free to PM me if your already an insomniac.

#7922 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I dig this game and would love to buy it, but can't for the same reason! Well, son instead of granddaughter, but y'know. Super satisfying to bash that moving clown target. Some friends and I played it for a couple hours straight at ReplayFX.

Come on Yancy! This would toughen up your son in no time. Or make him cry till he’s 20! Lol. I’ll even include a black bag to cover the back box!

#7937 4 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I will list my Apollo 13 next week. Any local interest before I get the million messages of “wish it was closer.”

I wish you were closer. Opps never mind you are..

1 month later
#8066 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Can anyone recommended someone local for powder coating? I can do it at the hackerspace but if the price is right may just use an experienced professional.

Best in our area I found that does Amazing work, fair price, fast turn around, and does small orders is Mark at Fresh Start in Palentine. Great guy.

http://freshstartcustomcoatings.com/index.html

3 weeks later
#8132 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtybones:

Not a scam story but a theft story.
I opened up an arcade in Aurora, and a friend was going to give me a basement rec room Surf Champ. She pulled it from her summer home and unloaded it behind her shop. I was on the way over (10 min drive) to pick it up with my van. In that time a scrapper stole it and drove off.
I was so excited to get it and just to have some butt steal it sucks. We watch all the sale sites pretty religiously and it never popped up. My heart still races every time I see a local Surf Champ listed.

She put a game loaded with copper in the alley behind the shop and you were surprised someone took it? Hate to say it but if I was driving by I might have done the same. Why couldn’t she wait till you got there 10 minutes?

4 months later
#8367 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just listed a Flight 2000 for sale!
CPR playfield installed. It’s beautiful.
I bought from Pinlawyer, had it shipped from Arizona. I’ll
Game plays great/no repairs.
Blue lcd displays.
Shooter Rod mod.
$2800 or best offer.
See listing for photos.
Pm me if you want it.
Thanks!

Dam, you have a pool table at work to!! What an awesome boss.

4 weeks later
#8489 3 years ago

What an unusual group? Mike has committed more of his time and life to pinball then most of this group combined yet for that he needs to be crapped on because someone didn’t get a smoking deal? He’s not selling out of a garage it’s a business, why is that so horrible to appreciate. From his local contributions, group events, gameplay videos, parts stocking, accessories, custom pieces, and a place to actually Try these expensive toys before you buy I am amazed by the disrespect he gets. I would bet he works more hours on this hobby in a week then most do in a month with minimal reward. Actually baffled by why he makes the effort as his and his family’s time are basically a hobby donation. Really sad to see the hate for someone like Mike that is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in this hobby (except maybe Yancy...) Even if your not buying a thing from him. When we are all shopping blind on Amazon we will remember the ones we cast out for trying.

#8505 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I’m pro-mike, I’d almost say there’s love

Not sure if that was a win or loose for Mike on that one. Lol

#8507 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Well, if he’s already loose, let’s party

Seriously, why can’t Everyone on this forum have the same attitude and joy of life you share? It’s a fricken Awesome hobby, not a competition (unless your in the pinball Olympics) or a contest. Live life like bangerjay and be happy!

#8523 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Guys, enough of the bickering. This is supposed to be a friendly thread for the purpose of buying and selling games within the Chicago area.

Completely agree, now sell me that beautiful Tommy you have!

#8528 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Mod already said to stop. Let it go. We can butt heads again next time as you love to do when I post.

Lol you said Butt Heads..

Pinball related. Anyone in the drivable area considering a sale on a nice Diner Pin I would be interested. Been searching for a while just hoping to find a cash buy local. Thanks

#8532 3 years ago

Your game is beyond pristine that would be a good buy to someone.

#8572 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Wow, yeah this is the farthest I've give since I drove 2+ hours to lose a bidding war for a twilight zone... And picked up a consolation lady luck.
I've convinced the wife to let me have a few projects in the basement though

If you want it bad enough you the journey is nothing. I drove to NY from Chicago and back same day non stop to cure my addiction lol.

#8576 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Decided to change up the collection and move a few games out of the lineup for incoming games. Up for sale is a Very nice Haunted House with every document from original buyer loc...”
2020-08-02
Wheaton, IL
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 455 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Decided to change up the collection and move a few games out of the lineup for incoming games. Up for sale is a Very nice Black Hole with every document from original buyer local I...”
2020-08-02
Wheaton, IL
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 304 times
Moving some games around to make room for new titles coming. Listed a Black Hole and Haunted House both HUO and extremely nice. Flexible (not bend over flexible) to local cash buyers of interest.

#8577 3 years ago

Tough one here and Not that it matters but a family opportunity presented itself that we had to make some tough decisions to we decided to list our loaded with everything Rick and Morty BSE for sale. Game in hand and can assist with local buyer cash delivery if needed. Game is Perfect with No issues and Awesome might I add. lol

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “A Positive family opportunity has put us in a position where we need to sell a few games to make that happen. Not that is should matter to a buyer but our reason to sell an Absolu...”
2020-08-03
Wheaton, IL
10,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 2459 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8581 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Of the two, which do you like better?

Rick and Morty for sure! HH of the older offering truly inventive for its period.

1 month later
#8686 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Going to be selling several machines soon....

See you at 8am! lol

#8688 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Hit up the group text!

Lol. I’ll wait till around 3am. Get the best deals when he’s half passed out.

2 weeks later
#8748 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If anyone is looking for a Gottlieb SPIRIT. I have one that I just got in. Have no idea about it's workings yet. Nice backglass, needs a shop job, complete, fair cabinet, fair playfield.
$7500 as is
$8500 if I get it fully working, new rubbers new bulbs
$10500, if I restore the playfield
$12000 if I do full restoration on cabinet and playfield.
Will consider a cosmic gunfight + cash.

I remember GAP posting an As is, didn’t work out well for him lol. Love that game some day...

1 month later
#8860 3 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Just got this one listed today too if anyone's in the market for one.

Machine - For Sale

Rob Zombie's Spookshow International

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Rob Zombie low play HUO game in clean, excellent condition. I purchased this game new from Spooky when it came out. Works 100%, no issues. This game has a set of proto laser cut...”

3 hours ago

La Grange Park, IL

4,450 (OBO)

RazerX

I can help you make room by moving out that Chicago Coin I see behind it......lol

#8862 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Genco Basketball I think? Would love one of those also.

Sorry yeah I meant Genco. Love that dual player.

2 weeks later
#8884 3 years ago

Odd local search for an arcade Ms Pac-Man (not a mame) for a friend of anyone has one. Hoping for one that doesn’t look like a back bar find but looking. Thanks. PM me if anyone has an option or lead.

1 week later
#8893 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Happy Thanksgiving Chicago Thread!! Now, what do you have to sell?

Had 2 CFTBL mirrored speaker panels but already sold. JK! Have a great holiday all and enjoy family time!

2 weeks later
#8926 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Too new to get rid of . I’m parting DP premium and possibly MB remake LE if interested or if you want cash for it let me know and I’ll sell them after. PM if you want

Not to Influence Billy but Either of those would be a great trade offering. Will also not his WOZ is spot on perfect and a great game.

#8928 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Keep me in mind if your selling the DP.I’m flying by the seat of my pants but I’m real good at working out the problems that I make for myself ! Lmao !Sorr can’t part w the RR my wife would bobbet me

Quoted from Medic:

Too new to get rid of . I’m parting DP premium and possibly MB remake LE if interested or if you want cash for it let me know and I’ll sell them after. PM if you want

Two great buyer/sellers. I would even be willing to assist transport as I drive to Indiana often. His kids would LOVE a DP under the tree.

2 weeks later
#8952 3 years ago

Plan to be listing my 50 ish play Avengers LE with all mods and Pinstadium premium (forget what they are called now...) lights. Would prefer local but just need to make room for incoming games. Like new.

4 weeks later
#9036 3 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Seems to be a bunch of "new users" popping up to buy a game. I had one try to buy my Tron with some oddball PayPal transactions. I pulled the plug. Had another one say he'd buy it if I can get it to Grand Rapids... LoL

Very true to use caution and common sense No question. With that said also try not to assume or stereotype a buyer because they don't live on a forum like many. My last three sales were from buyers that joined days prior or had 0 posts. All 3 went Perfectly and we are both happy. I would bet of the XXX thousand Pinside members at least 50% simply come here to research info. Just make sure to take extra steps of caution like a Verbal call, cash or Iron clad funding, and constant communication. At this point there are Many more New collectors than old and most are legitimate buyers. Follow common sense.

3 weeks later
#9093 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Anyone know a good painter or powdercoat in the northern burbs?

Fresh Start Powder coatings in Palatine. Does Amazing work, very reasonable pricing, a catolog of colors, and very fast turn around for any lot size. Can't recommend better in this area.

#9098 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

yes I'm curious too.. and not just the powder coating but the prep work (bead blast)

I brought him both new stock parts as well as some badly painted and powder coated parts and he did them all. He blasts and preps all parts. Sorry I honestly don't remember exactly what I paid though I remember it was Way cheaper then any other place. Plus I could hand deliver and pick up which is a plus for me. Can't recall the exact name but I had him do a few kits in moon dust black that turned out beautiful. Subtle hint of sparkle but not a glitter look. Converted my MM into a Royal and it turned out amazing.

#9111 3 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I have an ICE Ball Skeeball available. Can't seem to find a way to post a photo of it on the forum. Has that ability been removed?

PM sent. Just don't tell my Wife!

#9120 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Looking for a Stern Black Knight premium.

Think this request is now covered......lol

#9123 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Yeah but did the deal include a $2000 topper?

Yes, yes it did. Lol

2 months later
#9297 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I’m pretty sure Yelobird was looking for a Big Dick.

Lol funny man.

#9299 2 years ago

After seeing that add I figured you’d be the first one to jump on that Big Dick lol.

#9307 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I’ll be heading from Minneapolis to Milwaukee and Chicago Saturday.
Can haul games up or down.
Potential games onboard:
Golden Cue (1 of 12 in existence)
Munsters pro 1400
Plays
twilight Zone color DMD
Bram Stoker’s Dracula (a real nice one)
Junk yard with topper
Buckaroo
Pm me with any hauling or transport needs.
I’ll need to know by Thursday evening at the latest.
Delivery and set up available.
Yours truly...

Woooh for a second there I thought Munsters Pro's were going for 1400! Knew they hit the bottom but thats a whole new fall. lol

1 month later
#9408 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Anyone want an authentic warped star trek premium playfield? It is in pretty damn new pretry shape except, of course, the idiotic warping. 150 bucks. Pick up only please
Again, use this as a decoration please. For the love of God don't use this to put into a machine.

After all the suffering you went through to get that replaced I would have guessed you used that old one for fire wood by now.

2 months later
#9584 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

what color neon?

Blue/green. As shown in his listing. Be surprised if this is not sold already it was dam near perfect.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121944

1 week later
#9627 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Let me know if you are thinking of moving your BM66. Any version/trim. Thank you.

Didn't you just sell your BM66?

#9629 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Have had some form of JP four times. What can I say.

Must be your addiction to men in tights. Lol

2 weeks later
#9676 2 years ago
Quoted from balt:

Stuff I'm looking for that I didn't find at Expo:
1. Stern red LED DMD, part #520-5052-15
2. Rotisserie (I will order one from Marco if I strike out locally)
3. Donor cabinet for a homebrew.
Cheers!

Shoot me a PM I have a almost new Stern DMD in my Star Trek LE I will be swapping to color. ( I think its red....)

#9678 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

If someone in Chicago bought a Cactus Canyon LE and would prefer a beautiful Safe Cracker let me know.
It seems if you wait to see a game, rather than preorder, you have zero chance of obtaining in this hot marketplace. I would have thought LEs would be available following announce at Expo but I seem to always underestimate the market. Maybe it's just meant to buy a Godzilla.

You can come play mine anytime Billy doors always open.

#9680 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Only if you get one...
Maybe your distributor wants a safecracker...

Lol. Touché!

#9690 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

I'd stay faaaar away from GAP. I speak from experience.

And I dissagree from experience. Mike (GAP) is a straight up contributor, supporter, and honest business owner with a FULL gallery of games to test/play for anyone visiting. He is always negotible on price if you ask and will go to any extreme to help a customer or non-customer. How many dealers have a full play test facility with a hundred games onsite??? Haven't seen many.

#9702 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Agreed on gap, that he’s a good dude, wouldn’t lick whip cream off my nipple so that opinion could change

? He does for everyone else?

#9705 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Sorry about that mishap with me getting you those ramps! Too many beers!

He was using them as beer bong slides.

1 month later
#9865 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

300 is a fun game. Played first time NeO's who was kind enough to walk me through it. If it wasn't listed as janky I might have bit on it.

Janky is the new "cool Fomo". Do it!

#9874 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

WTB: Walking Dead LE or Premium, Houdini, Star Trek LE or Premium, Spider-Man (any), Deadpool pro or prem. Very nice condition only please.

Consider touching (not weirdly) #Badbilly27 above. Won't be easy but he may have one of the nicest Walking Dead LE's and may part with it. Maybe.

#9877 2 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

Jay....what haven't you touched?? It's got to be a very small list.

First guess would be a large penis!

#9882 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You coming over later to help me check that box?

Lol. Just seemed like he left the comment door open for the jab.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.