6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,013 posts
  • 499 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by kklank
  • Topic is favorited by 344 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xfassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 6 years ago

Looking for nice examples of Cactus Canyon, Space Shuttle, or Junkyard. May be willing to trade off WOZECLE,

#23 6 years ago

What a great $%*$#@! game. I play the *&#! out of it. (Sid the cussing bunny)

Thanks again.

#59 6 years ago

Please take your squabble somewhere else because it is starting to ruin this very cool thread. Thank you.

#66 6 years ago

I unofficially extended it to Peoria. We are all essentially just an extension of the Chicago suburbs right?

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

3. If you do have a successful purchase/trade as a result of this club, please post and let us know. It's cool to know games are changing hands locally.

I snagged an SS from badbilly27. Word to the wise, his "stairs" look more like a ladder.

Seriously, very good guy. He opened up his tables to me and my family, helped carried it to the truck, and took the time to discuss the table as well as other pinball topics. All around great transaction.

1 month later
#325 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Damn that eightball is nice. $900 is a great deal. I'd buy the damn thing if I didn't already have to turn sideways to get at my washer and dryer.

Freaking hilarious. Well done sir.

2 weeks later
#419 6 years ago

A little off topic but I am looking for an arcade cocktail cabinet. I have seen the Craigslist ad from the guy in Crystal Lake that sells them for $1250. Although I like the design/look, I would rather install my own hardware. Anyway, I'm looking for a finished arcade cocktail cabinet (minus the hardware) or one with a little more flexibility past an 8 way joystick and two buttons. Thanks!

1 month later
#536 6 years ago

I'm still looking for a nice CCC...anyone? I can throw a WOZECLE (with all new light boards) into the deal too.

1 month later
#675 6 years ago

I'm looking to trade a WOZECLE (upgraded LED boards, less than 200 plays). Would like to find a nice example of CC/CCC. Would also consider collector quality examples JY, POTC, BOP. Check my collection if you have any other potential trade ideas. Again, I'm looking for collector quality examples. I have enough restoration projects for now.

3 weeks later
#843 6 years ago

I'm looking for very nice examples of JY, LOTR, and CC/CCC. Thanks!

#847 6 years ago

Kklank - yes, please let me know if you decide to part with LOTR. Thanks.

Yes, I meant Junkyard. I was guessing on the JY.

#855 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hey Xfassa!

I have a very nice example of a LOTR but I'm trying to sell my Restored IJ and a GNR first. If they go soon, I'll catch up with you about the LOTR.

FYI. kklank is one great Pinsider. I picked up a nice LOTR from him at a reasonable price. The best part was he and his buddies carried it up the stairs and loaded it into my truck. One of the best transactions to date. Thanks again!

BTW. I had a chance to peek at his IJ and GNR. Great looking machines! Deal with confidence.

3 months later
#1082 5 years ago

Bump.....been kind of quiet around here.

I'm looking for excellent examples of Junkyard, ACDC Premium, or Safe Cracker. I may even be willing to trade or sell my pristine WOZECLE (with all new led boards).

Also, on the arcade side, I'm looking for excellent examples of Ikari Warriors and a 4 slot Neo Geo system.

1 week later
#1148 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Bump.....been kind of quiet around here.
I'm looking for excellent examples of junkyard, ACDC Premium, or Safe Cracker. I may even be willing to trade or sell my pristine WOZECLE (with all new led boards).

I am ready to move my WOZECLE (+/- cash) to make room for an ACDC Premium, Safe Cracker, or Junkyard. Anyone?

1 week later
#1183 5 years ago

Bump.

I'm looking for excellent examples of Junkyard, ACDC Premium, or Safe Cracker. If you got something, please let me know. I have a WOZECLE (pristine with all new led boards) for trade. To those who contacted for an outright sale of WOZECLE, I want to get line of sight on one of the aforementioned machines first. Thanks for the interest.

#1193 5 years ago

Anyone have an ice cold beer for sale? Im looking for a nice example. If so, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

#1221 5 years ago

For whatever reason, this hobby makes people nuts at times (self included). Just follow KKLANK's advice to hug it out and make the deal. Pinball shouldn't have to be this stressful.

1 month later
#1431 5 years ago

If anyone has an excellent example of Junkyard, please let me know. Also looking for a few arcade machines. Either Tempest or Moon Patrol (with very nice monitors). Thanks!

1 week later
#1473 5 years ago

I'm still looking for an excellent example of Junkyard. Anyone???

WOZECLE is my only machine available for trade.

2 months later
#1620 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I have an Elvis for sale - $3900.
Also have a Waterworld for sale - $1600.
Both are very nice games and can be viewed and played at the Pinball Life warehouse.

Quit trying to bait my wife into buying another game off your floor.

In all seriousness, the WhoDunnit? we snagged turned out to be a hit with friends and family. Who knew you could fit a pinball machine in a Prius.

#1626 5 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

What model/year? I need to keep this in mind when in a pinch to move a machine.

Just a standard 2005 Prius.
Prius Who.jpg

6 months later
#2177 4 years ago

xfassa is looking for a top notch Junkyard and Ice Cold Beer.

#2198 4 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

xfassa is looking for a top notch Junkyard and Ice Cold Beer.

Awesome Pinsider took care of my ICB request! Just looking for a Junkyard now.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2223 4 years ago

Still looking for Junkyard.

Also, would love to snag an Ikari Warriors, Victory Road, or Guerrilla War. If you know anyone that might be willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

3 months later
#2815 4 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Good game, good price. 319 miles, 5hrs 37 min from Evanston. I've certainly driven farther, but still a bit of a stretch to have in the Chicago trader/seller section.

Come on Joe, it takes at least that long to get from the 294 exit to your house during rush hour.

3 weeks later
#2949 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Not to mention a rather insignificant little game called Space Invaders ....
Taito actually made some of my all time favorites such as Space Dungeon, Front Line, Qix, Zoo Keeper, and Elevator Action.

Sigh......nobody ever remembers Jungle King. It's my next restoration project.

1 week later
#3002 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that sounds like Peoria in general...

Craigslist scams are not specific to Peoria..... It is unfortunate that some jack wagons in the area continue to pull this crap. Please don't lump us all in with a few bad apples.

1 month later
#3162 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I totally agree with you guys that Xmen isn't boring. It just sucks.

Some games aren't for everyone... What sucks for some are awesome for others. I agree the game is a huge value at the current price point.

Of course, I still stand behind my Avengers HULK. Super hero theme goes a long way for me. HULK SMASH!!!!

Go get that machine badbilly! Magneto is a beautiful machine. Better than that Wolverine you had.

6 months later
#3929 3 years ago

Sorry, non pinball request. I am looking for a few arcade games, tron and punchout. If anyone is looking to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

4 months later
#4498 3 years ago

I am looking for an excellent example of Whirlwind. Shoot me a PM if you have one for sale. Thanks!

#4509 3 years ago

I picked up a restoration project from a great Pinsider. Honestly, it worked our perfectly for me and the seller. Thanks to all that responded.

Look for my Whirlwind restoration thread soon!

4 months later
#5192 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Dialed In is fun.

Please let me know when you get bored of it.

2 weeks later
#5259 3 years ago

Just picked up a near perfect example of South Park. So, I need to sell my very nice example of South Park. I will be posting an ad soon, looking for $2650 OBO. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#5366 3 years ago

I have a nice South Park for sale in Peoria, IL.

Archived after 83 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a nice example of South Park for sale. The game has been in my collection for the last 5+ years. I have added a cliffy set and LED's. I am selling this machine as I have ...”
2017-12-04
Peoria, IL
2,650 (OBO)

1 month later
#5533 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a nice Centipede cabaret? Thanks.

3 months later
#5981 2 years ago

Anyone have any recommendations on someone who can do a quality playfield restore/clear? I have a WCS94 playfield that has a missing text/graphic on the shooter lane insert and chipping in the usual places (saucer holes and goalie area). Other than that, no additional missing artwork or wear. Thanks for any advice.

3 months later
#6284 2 years ago

Anyone looking to move a WOF. I am looking for an excellent example. Let me know what you got. Thanks.

9 months later
#7401 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell any of the following? Let me know. Thanks!

Shadow
EaRtHsHaKeR
Bride of Pinbot
No Good Gofers
Indiana Jones (Stern)
Transformers (Decepticon)
Jurassic Park
Simpsons (Data East)

2 weeks later
#7473 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

is it cursed?

Even if it is, Curse Purge Plus will fix it right up!

1 week later
#7536 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell an AC/DC BIBLE? If so, send me a PM. Thanks!

4 months later
#7935 1 year ago

If anyone is looking to move a Jurasic Park LE, please let me know. Thanks!

7 months later
#8526 5 months ago

Anyone looking to move a pristine Munsters LE? Thanks, be safe!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 18.95
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 49.00
$ 67.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
£ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xfassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside