FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago

Go bears. Being raised a FIB, i reserve right to stay in this thread year round.

Packers suck. We cool now?

#67 9 years ago

bad move letting in Rock island. One of the biggest pin flippers in the region resides there....

#73 9 years ago

Think his real name is Kevin? Can't remember 100%, but the guy buys up every clist deal in a 300 mile radius he can get his hands on and then has it list before he even gets the game unloaded from the truck.

I have spoken with sellers post a transaction with him and they are usually short changed and left with a bad feeling.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

He is no where near as bad as the suburban guys with his prices though. BTW where do you think your RS came from

Really? he had that before your bro?

ugghhh, now it feels dirty

Quoted from ssbodyman:

I have an ID4 on temporary trade that I would like to permanently trade when it comes back in a month or so. Looking for Class of 1812, Bone Busters, South Park, Baywatch, barbwire, haunted house and maybe X-files and a few others

Didn't you have a nice x-files at one point? It appears you and I have WAy too similar of tastes in crappy games

#84 9 years ago

did he offer the reach around with the game? "Time to go to work"

You gave me a good deal and cleaned all the skeezy off from him. That does explain a few hacks in it though.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

I will likely have a nice Scared Stiff for sale in the near future. I'm on the fence leaning towards letting it go so once I make my final decision I will post photos and details.

this ^^^ is known as chumming the waters...

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

Call it what you want but I was just stating a fact in a thread for people selling and trading games in my area that soon I'm going to have a game for sale. If that isn't on topic then I don't know what is.
It is certainly more on topic than some dude from Madison criticizing a post of mine in a CHICAGO area thread.

I was just poking fun/joking, but it is telling that you took it as something else...

BTW i also own property in northern IL, so that probably qualifies me to participate in the overpriced IL games thread

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

May have a line on a project barbwire...But I think they want too much for it. What is value of a project Barbwire?

Depends on how much of a project, but nice ones go for 1200 or less so a project with unobtanium parts had better be cheap. 500 bucks?

#125 9 years ago

Rocnoc, let me know what you have going on the chopping block. I know of a very nice original FT which i can acquire, and since i already have a pimped one i don't need another.

2 weeks later
#199 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Why does terry have pins in his shop that aren't his? Is he storing pins for hobbyists that are out of space, or is he a middleman for selling them off?

Probably just helping out a friend. Terry is a good dude like that.

#203 9 years ago

WOW, that is one overpriced faded insert blasted FT!!!

#251 9 years ago

I have a freshly shopped players RollerGames if anyone is interested in some sort of trade. I recently did a complete top/bottom teardown and full rebuild/rubber/LED with all flippers rebuilt from scratch new sleeves/ upgraded to side arm return spring, ect. Tuned in a playing well. Typical cab dings, mylar bubble over inserts (nothing that impacts play), etc. In other words, not a trailer queen but plays like a champ.

Open to whatever and no real desires at this time. Cash could go either way depending on other game/condition.

Shoot me a message if you have something in mind. I like cheesey bad games and good popular games The full spectrum. I guess based on limited budget I would prefer not sending too much cash out the door.

1 week later
#310 9 years ago

I like the trim on that TZ. Nice color choice. Got a price?

1 week later
#336 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Cleaned it up a little... Need to figure out why there's duck tape on the ramp but it works... Seems like a fun pin!

image-634.jpg 393 KB

Nice grab! Can I ask how much you got it for?

#356 9 years ago

You are looking in the wrong places if you are paying 3500 for shadow...

1 week later
#381 9 years ago

Erics games are usually pretty nice. Just wish he would limit his postings to GB clist. No fun getting hopes up for a game you want and then realizing it is an additional few hours. There are enough search engines that anyone looking will find a game if they are interested.

MKE is an easy drive. GB is a haul.

I flag those posts for spamming. Wish others would do the same or Clist would just implement some sort of location restriciton based on IP location.

#399 9 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Did anyone pick up (or look at) the SST listed on CL for $700 a few days ago in Rochelle?
I sent the guy an email but never heard back from him.

I also message and never heard back ;( It was advertised on my Bday and would have been a great present to myself. I was willing to pay double the advertised amount if it was 100%. If anyone picked it up and wants a quick flip, I am still interested. PM me!

1 week later
#455 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Will do... in the last two years I picked up one for 1k and two other friends picked one up at 1k each as well....

ummmm.... Can I get in line. I have been asking Dave to sell me his for a long time.

I really want a BSD and Dr who to have all 3 lighting games in one spot

#463 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

WhAt? No Popeye?

Popeye has lightning flips? Well screw that dream then. After missing that one last year I am over that game for good.

2 weeks later
#504 9 years ago

must be MKE >> not on MSN

1 week later
#530 9 years ago

Figured I would cross post here also. I have a Future Spa, the world famous game used in PAPA 17 C bank

You know the deal. I bought this game to train for PAPA (yes, I understand the craziness of that). PAPA has come and gone and this game is in my garage. I don't really have the space right now but this is a fun/challenging game.
I am looking to get out of it what I bought it for.

The game resets intermittently/ocasionally and the original CPU has "repaired" corrosion from the previous owner. Current board is salvagable and can be fixed with some skill I think. I have ordered an Alltek CPU replacement and a new BR board (the original has some burn) plus the items needed to repin connectors for BR board connectors.
I would prefer to spend my time working on other projects between now and MadRollin Pinball.

New boards arrived yesterday. Playfield is pretty good with some touch ups, but nice for the age. Cab has typical fade but pretty nice compared to many. Overall pretty nice condition for the era. Fresh rubber ring kit on it. All switches work and drops are clean and function well. Backglass is nice with one small spot of bubble. This game has some amazing artwork and is an ultra widebody liek Paragon.

Option 1:
I am asking $950obo as the game sits and you get the new boards/parts to clean it up yourself. I can install the boards, repin connectors, and verify reset is gone, but I then will just bring the game to MRP instead of selling right now.

Option 2:
If you want the game as it sits WITHOUT new boards then I am asking $700obo.
The game is fully playable as it sits but as I said it sometimes resets mid ball or sometimes will not boot upon first being turned on. If you have more skill/time than I you can likely repair the current board with a little effort. I don't like board work very much.

Option 3: I fix it up, make it solid and take it to MRP next month.

Contact me before I start working on this game or burn it with fire.

EDIT: free transport within a reasonable distance for a short time.

#542 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Any more than that, and I may be sleeping on the couch.

I don't know about you but my couch ain't all that bad...

1 month later
#662 9 years ago

worth a cross post to my friends to the south (GO BEARS!) since expo is just around the corner

I am looking for a new to me game to clean up and put on route.

I am mainly interested in stuff in the <2500 range that would also possibly be good on route.
This means they don't need to be perfect but need to be fun.

As long as the cab is holding together, then not much else cab wise really matters to me.

Nicer playfields are always good but not really a requirement for this application if the price is fair.
I plan to clean up and fix/ rebuild everything before it goes on route so no worries if there are issues.

Any ideas or suggestions?

What do you have?

1 week later
#727 9 years ago

Well, today I got the crazy thought of trying to raise enough funds to at least make a deposit on WOOLY ($1000 by Jan 1st and an addition $3500 by Feb 15?).

I posted on a local forum to put out a feeler and sold my Stargate in a few minutes. Now it is a bit more real that I could possibly sell another game and have my needed deposit for WOOLY.

I am putting up RoadShow as the second game on the block and will likely get photos and advertise at all the usual places in the next few days. Figured I would mention it here (along with the WI thread) at this point in case any regional guys are interested.

RS cabinet is typical routed condition but pf is very nice. NVRAM installed so no batteries to worry about. I did a bit of work to it after buying it from Doot last year. Fresh flipper rebuilds. No "fish wear". 100% working. LEDs throughout. Many of you played it at MadRollin this past Sept.

Let me know if you are interested now and I can send you pics directly.
Transport to Expo on Friday is a possibility

Asking 2600.

#729 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

WOOLY? Man am I out of the loop lately.

http://riotpinball.com/node/6

There is a thread somewhere on pinside with more info and video/pics

#734 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I may be selling my holy grail. BBB just opened last October from NIB with 19 plays on her. There's a thread - I just don't want to link to it right now.
I should change my name to Frodo

????? 19 plays!!!! Go play that damn thing before you sell it!

#748 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's like T2 and T3, but even better ...

Hopefully by the time T7 rolls around they can get it so the balls melt away and reform in a new place.

1 week later
#824 9 years ago

only thing that dates that pic is the cool dude and the hot chick.

SWEET ride!

you should recreate that same pic now with everything and location the same

1 month later
#883 9 years ago

HUO VND for trade (or possible sale I guess). Open to all options currently

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-huo-viper-night-drivin#post-2047334

#897 9 years ago

worth seeing if I can help anyone out in chitown area...

Sorry for short notice but sometimes things line up... I will be driving up to twin cities area of MN and have room to transport 1 game. I am leaving early in the morning on Sat so you would need to get the game you need transported to me tonight.

#899 9 years ago

no worries. I hate long drives, so if I can help someone out then it makes it way more worth it!

I will also be taking a trip to CO in Jan/Feb to take my brother his first pinball game (late Bday present for him and a suprise). I will have room to transport 1 (possibly 2) games back from boulder CO area to Madison area if someone wants to plan ahead.

2 weeks later
#965 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Just listed 4 games in the market. Stargate, ID4, FREDDY and Al's garage band

something new coming in or downsizing?

#969 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I've got my eye on something new

I need more time on ID4.

That is one I may be interested in, but I honestly dont know the game at all.

2 months later
#1123 9 years ago
Quoted from Silvercoin:

Anyone selling Williams System 11's??

I'd sell my RG. It is currently at Schwoegler's in Madison is you want to swing by to check it out.

I am not actively advertising it, but would sell.

#1131 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

So funny Hilton. I'm likely going to post my RG for sale in the next few weeks. Just not playing it and need the room.

I don't really want to sell mine, but if I did it also means I could put something new on route for others to play.

I would bring it home but I am packed to the gills already at home.

You should put more time on RG before selling. It is such a great game when playing well and honestly one of the best Sys11 games IMHO. I love the cheesey theme and the integration is fantastic. For many people they need to get past the theme to really dig into the game. It is one of SR's best games. The only real downfall is a lack of true skill shot when it shoudl have been programmed with some great variety of skillshots.

#1138 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I do need to play it some more. It's a great game. I'm just busting at the seams.

you still have that little one you are going to make me a good deal on at some point...

that will help free up a little space.

2 months later
#1450 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I'll write hilton and see what he says.

If you can get it to Rockford (where I am grabbing the minivan from) then I can get it to VFW on Thursday night. I will be at VFW till Sat around noon.

1 month later
#1554 8 years ago

Pin transport opportunity...

I will be taking a trip from MSN to Muskegon, MI (via Ferry) and then down to FortWayne, IN and then back to MSN (via around chitown route).

I am picking up 2 games (1 in MI and 1 in northern IN) and will have room for a 3rd if anyone on this route has something to sell.

I will also have room to transport on this route if anyone needs a hand.

Please hit me up if you have anything on the general rout efor sale.

#1557 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Cool a ferry crossing, what do they get for a one way trip these days.

$280 one way with vehicle and 2 people.

I think it was 100 for the car and 90 per person?

July 1st depart form MKE

#1560 8 years ago

doing this for the experience of it.

#1565 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Have always wanted to take it just once. Let us know what the voyage is like. Any chance for you to spill the beans on what you're bringing home?

nope.

nothing you would want anyway Mark

#1568 8 years ago

good tip. I did not realize they ever cancel? We are doing the 6am route so hopefully before major wind.

Tom, what are the reviews? Do I need my dramamine?

#1574 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why don't you just wait for winter and drive across.

I think that may have been a possibility 2 years ago? I think it froze all the way for the first time in a very long time?

1 month later
#1657 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I got a bunch that are on their way out. Not exactly a FIFO inventory system, but close.
Oh yeah - I'll trade for either a Medusa or Frontier as well. Thanks for the reminder.

what is going out and how come I never get that call???

1 week later
#1698 8 years ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Lookin' for a project NBAFB.
Wally

CC or AFM?

We all know that Wally is the beta tester for PPS feasibility study on what is the next title. you better be cranking if it is going to be ready for expo!

4 weeks later
#1764 8 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Posting pics of a Sweet JM.

20150425_122428_resized_1.jpg 20150425_122434_resized_1.jpg 20150425_122508_resized_1.jpg 20150425_122524_resized_1.jpg 20150425_122609_resized_1.jpg 20150425_122614_resized_1.jpg 20150425_122639_resized_1.jpg 20150425_122645_resized_1.jpg

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18578
3500 on march 28th

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/19635
3200 on april 27th

If you kept on that trajectory, it should be about right to sell finally...

How much is it now?

1 week later
#1783 8 years ago

Anyone comingto EXPO from Chapaign/Urbana area and able to pick up a game for me in the next week or 2 and transport it up for expo?

I will pay your gas money and some adult beverages.

1 month later
#1847 8 years ago

You can't go wrong. Amazing game for anyone that has not played it! Sys11 style of play (actually is the 11 sound board package). Seriously under rated game! Veryrare also. Don't hesitate.

1 month later
#1927 8 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

Looking for a local buyer. cash price is $16,000 for the pair

If you have a price for JUST the AFM please let me know.
Based on the value of the ACDC LTBR LE, I would be interested in the AFM

3 weeks later
#2011 8 years ago

that is the solid state and not the EM >> big difference for most.

#2015 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ahhh yes. Didnt realize SS didnt have zipper flippers. Dang. I guess I will just have to keep saving.

It is a fun game in EM version and one of the few EMs I would like to own but not worth the EM price tag IMO. I would rather find any one of the other great EMs if I were to ever own one, and for much better bang for the buck.

#2024 8 years ago

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I ended up snagging a HH in wisconsin last night, so my zipper flipper search will have to be put on hold for now....man $400 though...crap, lol. Maybe if you were closer and I didnt just drive 6 hrs for a hh last night.

Was that ralpwiggums HH? If so, nice example!

#2027 8 years ago

Yep. Super nice guy! Cant wait to get it home. Got it at my office right now waiting to go home.

awesome!

I think that was orignally Eric S. HH from central WI, so it seems to be continuing south over time!

1 week later
#2096 8 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

South Park
Batman Forever
Monopoly
All for trade. Excellent condition.

What are you looking for?

#2098 8 years ago

I meant what is on your iso list for trade purposes.

#2100 8 years ago

In search of list or a wish list

2 weeks later
#2187 8 years ago

Cool. Anything different on proto besides red boards?

#2194 8 years ago

cool stuff!

1 week later
#2265 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

If I wasn't trying to get rid of a few games myself - I'd buy your Jackbot. Downsizing the collection some is a biiyaatch.
Buy with confidence from nutshell79. Honest as they come and great pinsider.

what else you selling BB? You know you want me to own one of your games... then you can fondly remember it when Heidi and I are 'playing' it...

#2282 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I think you get a lot for your money with Sega games, my Batman Forever is a great game with lots going on. I just hope the dmd doesn't go out.

get the DMD power saver board from Rob Anthony. Helps reduce power and possiblity of burn out.

#2286 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Don't need feedback on this guys

what new could be said that has not already been said

You will be back again. See you in a few months when GB LE comes out.

#2312 8 years ago

Hey Chicago pinheads... Since we are on the topic of tickets, I am a big Phish fan and they are playing at Wrigley this summer. Tickets will likely be near impossible to get fields. Anyone have any hookups to help a guy out? I figure it is worth asking before the official on sale happens.

Will likely be my 99th and 100th show and I cant think of a better place to see my favorite band for the momentus life occasion than inside the friendly confines of Wrigley. Hoping to get 4 fields for each night.

#2319 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

do people that go to phish even remember being there?

when you aren't a burn out...

I remember all of the shows I have seen. In the early years I was slightly buzzed. That all stopped in 2000 and I only go sober to shows now. I prefer to be sober for that particular experience.

#2322 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

How do you know if you're a Phishhead?
You studied five days for a drug test

I always get a kick out of the ignorant stereotypes. From what I have seen and based on experiences at shows, many phishheads are highly educated, do very well in life, and have a great outlook on the world. Wish there were more bright and interesting people in the world.

#2324 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why thank you Whysnow.

there are still plenty of burnouts also

#2327 8 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am very happy you redeemed yourself. That higher intelligence crap wasn't going to hold water very long.

lol. I actually hang out up front for most shows and about 70% of that sub group is completely sober. Also many of my Phish friends are doctors, lawyers, PhDs, real estate investors, teachers, ...

In the mid 90s we were all stoner kids eating shrooms and smoking pot. Now there are quite a few sober profesionals that are there for the good times and great music combined with the annual reunion of friends from far away places that all meet up at shows. Phish shows may have 30k people but I largely hang out with the same 100-200 people at any given show, so I suppose my perspective could be squewed.

#2329 8 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

did i enter the twilight zone? i thought this was a thread for buying and selling pinball machines, not phish concert demographics. back on topic people.

says another guy from WI

At least I was bornin IL...

on topic >> I am looking for another Bally/Williams 90s DMD. B-listers are my wheel house
For possible trade: Tx-sector, JD, cash.

#2336 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

at a Phish concert?

phish0_(resized).jpgphish2_(resized).jpgphish4_(resized).jpgphish3_(resized).jpgphish1_(resized).jpg

I know 2 people in those photos, lol. 1 of them is a lawyer...

#2337 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

maybe he was planning to trade a machine for the tickets.

depending on the tickets and the machine... that is a possibility.

3 weeks later
#2414 8 years ago

Just picked up 2 more games!

A HUO TSPP and a pretty nice LOTR as a pair. Thinking I will sell the TSPP and keep the LOTR for now.

For TSPP, unfortunately the previous owner dropped a tool (drill?) when working in his basement and broke pf glass; took a small nick in pf. I guess this happened a few years ago and he said F it when he realized how much glass he would need to clean up and has not played the games since.

I dont plan to dig into them for a few weeks but if someone wants to check out the TSPP as it sits then let me know and you are welcome to swing up and see it.

#2417 8 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Missed out on this one Was trying to figure out logistics but it looks like the seller reached out to someone else. Best of luck!

these were not available to anyone else. friend of a friend and not advertised anywhere else as far as I know. Would be a small world indeed if you knew this guy.

Quoted from dung:

How big a nick are we talking? Was it sitting with the glass off since it broke?

not bad and in the wood (not near an insert so appears to be a reasonably easy fix) Was covered but glass off since it broke. Game is a bit dusty and still some glass pieces in it but not bad.

#2462 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32195

AMH FS or partial trade plus cash

3 weeks later
1 week later
#2657 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

reposting this in case you're not on facebook. Seems Rob Berk (founder of Pinball expo) is starting up his own arcade and pinball expo show 6 weeks prior to Chicago expo in rosemont?

arcade_expo_rosemont_(resized).jpg

is there a back story on what is going on here? Is Rob no longer part of the regular chicago expo?

#2659 7 years ago

you should make it up to Mad Rollin this year finally

Sept 23-24th weekend.

#2661 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'm bringing every single game I own to that show

are you guys serious or joking? I can't tell and would liek to know if you are really supporting this show as it makes my decision much easier when picking what show to attend.

#2664 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

According to the EXPO website,

the EXPO website is rarely up to date

#2724 7 years ago

Logans Hardware has always been the best variety and quality in Chitown. Has that changed since Barron is no longer there?

#2730 7 years ago
Quoted from netcivil:

yes, my bad, Level 257. Been wanting to go to headquarters beercade sometime, too, but we always have the kids when we go to Chicago, so that's a bit tricky.
But yeah, level 257 is really cool, we haven't bowled there yet, and even with pinball games as short as mine, $15/hour is a bit steep. If you could 'pause' the timer and get like a 4 hour card you could re-use, that would be sweet. Artman here in pinside had told me about a pinball card they have, but I've never looked into it, where they just charge you so much per game.

check out logans the next time you are down in chicago. BEST place for pinball. Leave the kids at home and do some drinking with heidi and I

#2745 7 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Anyone interested in trading pins - Have Bally/williams Truck Stop for trade, plays awesome
Playfield great shape, no errors.. Fun, challenging game
Would love a Maverick or pool shark , sharkys shootout, or ?

is that the one that was in Elgin?

I would trade but dont have anything you are asking for. If you want to just sell it then LMK.

#2748 7 years ago

It is a fun game - If I could find something with a better theme for my GF i would trade.. She is just getting into pinball and enjoying it..Play field is great all mar still, plays well. If anyone has a pin to trade pm me please

I like the theme (my pops was a trucker for years) but theme does not matter to me all that much.

I would be looking just because it would fit in with my other 6803 games if you want to sell for what you picked it up for then I am interested in buying.

#2751 7 years ago

Thank you no interest in selling it - only pin I have at this time.. Would rather trade for a game my GF will enjoy also..Thank you

ok, I will keep my eyes open for "Would love a Maverick or pool shark , sharkys shootout, or ?"

Happy to pay the $1000 the previous seller was asking for the truckstop if you end up finding one of those outright and want to just sell the Truckstop. I will be coming through your area in early May on my way to the VFW show in MI and could stop by then.

2 weeks later
#2840 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone local ever consider a temp trade? We trade games for a few months, then swap back. Always been intrigued.

I'll loan you almost anything in my collection Billy. You clean it up and shop it when you have it (I pay for all the parts). You can even pimp it out and I'll pay for the mods (so long as done well and tasteful). Keep it for as long as you want.

My pinside collection is not really up to date and I am not sure if you like anything I own, but I trust you so figured I'd toss it out there.

1 week later
#2880 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anyone heading to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown this June 10th-12th that can help haul a machine from Lake Zurich, IL to Denver? PM me for details. Thanks!

Ill be heading out around labor day if you want to wait for transport till then.

1 week later
#2913 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

By you, $2000 firm! Then a week later $1500 firm! Then will come down to $1200 firm! Assuming you bought the one from the guy on Mr Pinball for $1050 before negotiating (which means lower).
Seriously all depends on condition. I've seen a restored one sell for $2200
- The Snowman

Lofl!

2 weeks later
#3000 7 years ago
Quoted from trimoto:

yes this sounds like the same scam where the person got held up at gun point in Peoria il. a while back .

that sounds like Peoria in general...

1 week later
#3061 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

It was my first deal that has gone wrong with a pinsider a bit frustrating but it is what it is.

whom was the seller? Always nice to know in case of future dealings.

4 weeks later
#3133 7 years ago

Had 2 team slots open up for Mad Rollin 2016 in case any chicago peeps want to come up for the largest and most fun charity pinball event in the region.

SUPER fun time to be had.

Sat Sept 24th is the date. All day event. 24 games (maybe more). Beer, Food, Pinball... what more could you want.
All funds go to charity. There will be some uniqiue and great playing games at the event. Even though it is a competitive event, it actually provides lots fo fun fr all skill levels.

#3135 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Strippers.....well you asked.

2 blocks away form the venue is the local strip joint. Easy way to finish off your night after playin with your balls all day

#3151 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

In my opinion, XMLE remains one of the best bargains out there. I simply don't get why they sell for so cheap. The game is loaded with toys, has a great ruleset, and features one of the best art packages in all of pinball.

It seems most people find it pretty boring to play relative many of the newer Sterns and I would agree. It feels clunky in overall gameplay compared to newer games.

#3156 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I don't find it boring at all. It has fun shots, and a deep challenging ruleset. I own a Tron LE, TWDLE, and STLE. XMLE holds up well when directly compared to any of those titles. I think the game is a real bargain, even if you compare it against the premium versions of those games. The only other modern Stern that I think offers a bigger bang for the buck is Met pro, and I own one of those also.

I know you dont

Reality is that the majority do, which is why they are often priced cheap.

#3166 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Anyone local interested in a Bally Medusa? Overall good shape, very nice backglass. Everything works properly, fresh rubber etc.
Asking 1800obo. Will get a link with photos soon.
Shoot me a pm, would also be interested in trading it for a decent sys11 or project/early dmd. Willing to add cash as well if needed

post an advert and it should sell very quick. Seems lots have been looking for one lately.

#3172 7 years ago

1 team slot for Mad Rollin available.

Any of you chicago guys want to come up for the charity event?

details at www.madisonpinball.com

Fun times and for a great cause!
Sept 24th all day pingolf and brawl formats. Very fun even if you are not a competitive person.

LMK soon as I am going to cut things off soon so I can get brackets/courses all set up

#3196 7 years ago

for anyone that is looking for an alternative forum in the IL/WI area for listing and selling pins locally first then I suggest checking out

http://wisconsinpinball.com/

Tim/RalphWiggum set this up and it is agreat little spot. I will admit I am hesitant to advertise it because it is a nice little place right now

Tim has a great site that is 100% free, allows unlimited bandwidth for pictures, and does not squish the pics. He has never asked for anything at all and is a solid guy with lots of great advice. I have mead and sold some pins on there, so it is another resource available for N IL crew when looking to sell.

#3212 7 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I'm not sure why people think it's such a big deal to pay such a small fee for selling a game. How is it better to charge everyone instead of just the people making money from a sale?
Just my $.02

I bring fewer sales here ever since this became a business and I see others bringing fewer games here also (more showing up in other places). I think for me personally, any obstacle to building community is a bad thing. In this case I see this directly as an obstacle to community.

I understand the desire to make pinside more profitable since it is now a business (opinion on making it a business is another thing...) but this was a bad business decision in my perspective.

I can say that I would be fine with a nominal annual membership ($10 at most) but then doing away with all the other fees.

Pinside is really not a community anymore, at least not like it used to be. (Anyone remember when we bought Robin a game; I think we did at one point around when I joined and I donated to that because it was a fun thing to do as a community; those people should all get a free lifetime membership )

#3220 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

.02 per opinion. Hilton would be broke!!

lol

400bucks over the 4 years I have been here at .02 per post.

Then again, some people think I am entertaining so I should get a discount.

#3221 7 years ago

lets see how this embed thing works

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Not that it matters, but I need a new (used) car. Priced for no hassle sale. SOLD for 8000. Willing to ship if buyer arranges. Game is one of the last 20 built in the production r...”
2016-08-06
Madison, WI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 3386 times

#3252 7 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Hey, I'm open to suggestions and looking forward to your thread with ideas on how this site can run without any budget.

I dont think it is the fees that gets people aggravated. I think it is the perception of being nickel and dimed and then changing of allowed practice/behavior which also works to generate more revenue. At the same time the community vibe has changed from on top.

Once you charge money and made it a business then it changes the whole dynamic of peoples perceptions/expectations.

Many people here feel like they helped to build up the site (many have; weather through entertaining conversations, tips on repairs, how-to threads, rating games, providing content) and now it is a for profit venture for you and your brother full time (nothing wrong with you making it into a business). You have to understand how that can 'feel' to those people that have been members for years and providing entertaining content to help increase the overall member pool and usership. Now that usership is being asked to pay sales fees. At the same time the moderation does not always fit the expectations of those paying (everyone has their own exceptions which can vary widely).

To me this is a rough transition for Pinside. For me personally, this used t be OUR community. It is now Robin's business.
I had fun donating to buy you a game when it was a community. I rarely would donate to buy an awesome gift for a businessman making profits off my contributions already. Make sense the perceived difference in how things now "Feel"?

#3283 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

It has a topper too

and a killer siren!

#3320 7 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

Yeah I inquired about that one but I am a little leary of the planking on the playfield.

yeah, esp at that price!!! At 4400 it better be perfect or close to it!

1 week later
#3376 7 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

Any feedback on how the Arcade Expo went in Rosemont? Didn't want to drop that much for entrance fee and parking for a first time show, but if it was well done maybe next year.

from what I have heard there were only a few pins and mostly vids. Poor attendance meant you could play pretty much anything with minimal wait.

1 week later
#3427 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Another suburban barcade bites the dust, tokens & tankards officially announces they are closing their doors on facebook

Bummer

#3472 7 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Fish Tales and Mousin Around have been posted in the market.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-12 20:13 (yesterday)For sale: Mousin' Around! (Bally, 1989)“Players condition Mousin Around.

Pros:
Works 100%
New Rottendog CPU
New Rottendog LED Displays
Tasteful LEDs

Cons:
Side rails ha...” $ 2,000 TheNoTrashCougar Sleepy Hollow, IL Used, working and clean
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-12 18:31 (yesterday)For sale: Fish Tales (Williams, 1992)“Restored Fish Tales

Pros:
Lots of new parts
Fully functional
Clearcoated Playfield
New plastic set installed
Has topper
Cabinet l...” $ 3,500 (OBO) TheNoTrashCougar Sleepy Hollow, IL Used, working and clean

WOW! You mustbe hunting something new? GLWS. If anyone does not know, seller is totally awesome! Games are nicer than described.

2 weeks later
#3540 7 years ago

I have a buddy looking for a G&R (fixed upper is fine).

Please let me know if you have one available.

#3543 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Neil has a prototype GnR posted in the Pinside Market...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38234

thanks

buddy is looking for something a bit less high end/ less high end price

#3562 7 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

I have a pin stored at centerflanks place in Milwaukee....can anyone get it to Expo? PM if you can help out. Thx

Cebterflanks should not be too far out of your way if you are driving over from Lincoln?

Shoot up 151 in eastern IA, then shoot back down the back way from flankers to expo. Bet it would only add 45min travel time to the whole trip.

#3576 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Scott recently put one up for 3800....

that price is Laugh out Loud funny IMO.

last I saw went for 1200 and it was around for a while before it moved.

#3579 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Either that was 2005 or it was a piece of junk. No way a decent one would sit around for awhile nowadays at $1200.

just last year. I think that is pretty normal for a Defender.

#3589 7 years ago

no, there was a defender just last year for 1200 and it sat for a while.

Also know a friend out west that recently picked one up in that same range. I know it is a rare deck but figured that was the going rate since I have seen 2 for that price.

Is 3600 reasonable or close to reasonable for you guys?

#3595 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Eric sold his around here for $1200-1400 range I believe.

is that a different one than the clist one from last year?

1 month later
#3753 7 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I might have an 8 ball deluxe and an incredible hulk for sale on south bend craigslist

I might be interested in EBD if you can get it to Madison

1 week later
#3767 7 years ago

What happened to Tim (ralph wiggum)? Looks like hes deactivated. Hope everything is alright. Was just about to send him a message.

you can get him on WIpinball forum.

He comes and goes from pinside but is still around over there.

#3771 7 years ago

DemoMan FS
I'll be coming down to chicagoland/ pinball life in the next few weeks and could transport if pre paid

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Demolition Man. Recent full tear down (both top and bottom), rebuilt/resleeve mechs, cleaned everything, Titan translucent silicone installed, Comet 2 SMD frosted LEDs instal...”
2016-12-15
Madison, WI
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 2624 times

#3781 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

any interest in a project striker extreme? maybe someone is interested in doing a retheme on a stern
Troy

talk to KingPin. He knew someone ISO some striker parts for a project.

#3794 7 years ago

Looks like I will be heading to PinBallLife on Friday Dec 30th and plan to be there around 10:30-11:00am

Could deliver this DM is anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Demolition Man. Recent full tear down (both top and bottom), rebuilt/resleeve mechs, cleaned everything, Titan translucent silicone installed, Comet 2 SMD frosted LEDs instal...”
2016-12-15
Madison, WI
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 2624 times

1 month later
#3899 7 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I will attempt to shed as much light as I can given the nature of the situation and my relation to it. Headquarters was started in Lakeview with three original partners. Prior to this, two of those members owned other establishments at that location. Through out the years and prior to the start of HQ and during HQ at the Lakeview location, one member stole a large sum of money. Details are pretty nasty and likely able to be found in public record somewhere but I was advised to refrain from commenting. The person who now owns Replay at that location and the boy's town location, is the person who stole the money from the other two owners. The separation agreement provided us to keep the Headquarters brand and the person who owns replay wanted to keep the lease in place at that address. This worked to our advantage as we wanted to move to a location that provided us the ability to have a kitchen like our Rivernorth location. I was asked to continue providing the games at the new location, however I turned them down. The reason I turned them down is because the Replay owner who stole large sums of money from his partners also owes me a large sum of money for the service and game contract I provided them for years. In addition to him refusing to pay his outstanding bill as well as stealing money, I have become an owner of HQ and thus would not be interested in helping the very person who stole from me. I won't speak to the success of Replay, their operations or games, as I find that to be in bad taste, however I do not have a problem letting people know what the owner of Replay did who was previously involved with us. Thankfully this entire thing had a silver lining and allowed me to move from a supplier to ownership.

The good news is we are relocating. We have a few great locations to choose from and once we can nail one down we will share exactly where it will be.

Damn it. This is my largest fear about the location there. Some people know of my involvement with HQ and many do not, however those that do know I truly care about the games we provide. I don't claim to have the absolute best games, but I do try and provide a great line up and have techs work on them 7 days a week. The reality is that with free play and the number of customers we have per week, (about 3500-4500) our games get played a ton. Anyway, please let me know if you find any problems when you visit our Rivernorth location. Your more than welcome to PM me on this site.
I hope this sheds some light on the situation and if anyone has any questions, I'll answer what I can.

crazy story. Thx for sharing.

#3901 7 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

As cool as it is to play pins for free I also believe this is really going to cause them to break/get real dirty fast. I'd rather pay for games in good shape (like Logans) than play bad ones for free. I actually was just at Logan's an hour or so before stopping by Lakeview and the difference between the condition of the games was pretty big. Logans games were real popular when I was there so the free play bars might be losing out not charging anything.

I agree but they seem to be totally different models. Coins and constant coin jams can be a PITA also so they seem to focus on making money from booze and food sales with the idea that the free play games keep the frat boys there longer?

3 weeks later
#3980 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

hilton is looking for everything.

you say that like it is a bad thing, lol.

no longer looking for Mustang. i was only looking for a trade and the seller opted for the cash route so he could pay the balance on another game.

BTW, did you find me a sweet XXXXXXXX yet?

1 week later
#4079 7 years ago

Just wanted to say that we bought our Hobbit for route form KingPin and Chris has been spectaculor to work with! Excellent customer service! He is also an actuall pinhead and gives back and supports the community onf a regular basis.

If anyone deserves your game dollars it is Chris! Plain and simple the guy busts his hump to take multiple games to TPF, MGC, and is a BIG supporter of the largest charity event in the region, Mad Rollin Pinball.

Simply put, the guys gives back in a big way and we are lucky to have him in the community. It is not just a business like some of the other distros. It is a passion and a life long family operation.

Even though you buying a game means more competition for us please support Chris when you do it!

2 weeks later
#4179 7 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Ah, yes, I have heard that from a couple of folks. Problem is, I can only haul one game. If I bring a game, I can't bring two back. If I don't find anything to buy, then I have gone without bringing a game - and oh, that would NOT be good. Decisions, decisions.

looks like you live reasonably close? close enough to make 2 trips home in the case that you do find something to buy.

#4181 7 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Hilton, I always love them close.
P.S. That assumes I get a break to actually drive home and back before Sunday night is out.

lol.

damn inability to type...

I am sure if you find the right game, you will find a way

3 weeks later
#4252 6 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

I've reached seemingly inevitable stage in the hobby where I've decided to buy a Lord of the Rings. If you or someone you know has reached the equally inevitable stage of deciding to part with one, please let me know.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Lord of the RingsWanted! “My collection is skewing too heavily sci-fi and so I think it's time to add a fantasy theme to bring things into balance.

If you have a decent Lord of the Rings that you are looki...”
1 day ago Racine, WI
Wanted
Lame33

it is kind of like buying a boat. The best day is when you buy and the second best day is when you sell

Seems like anyone in the hobby for long enough will do both eventually.

1 week later
#4283 6 years ago

Any one know the guy selling the strange science in rock island on ebay?

I assume
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-choggared-by-a-guy-in-rock-island/page/9#post-3701011

yup
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47500

steer clear or at least go look in person. Game is WAY over priced but that is his MO.

3 weeks later
#4342 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Looking for a TWD Pro if anyone has a lead. I'll be in Chicago this weekend. Thanks.

Isn't Stern still running these NIB?

#4347 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

I can get u the same stuff as well, Or a Houdini Later this year (American Pinball)
Im 25 min from you.
Pincades
JT

lol

I think Kingpin is all covered on this one... I am sure if Chris wants to be a Houdini rep then he would just call and get added to the list.

#4350 6 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Well no s@it Hilton, don't stir the nest as I have told you before!!!! You kicked it twice or more the next time you get stung
LOL

I was making a point that you screwed up and quoted him instead of the potential buyer, lol.
Hence, he has it covered... To make it more simple for you... A distributor does not need another distributor to find him a game.

If you want to make personal threats then no need to speak behind a veil, just say what you want to do.

#4372 6 years ago
2 weeks later
#4437 6 years ago

I can 3rd Gavin! He knows his stuff and is a nice guy!

#4459 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice GOTpremium. Clean game and well maintained. Recently cleaned and silicone/titan rubber added. No mods or other stuff added. A stock game in good condition for a fair p...”
2017-06-07
Madison, WI
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 589 times

1 week later
#4485 6 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

Starting to look for a nicer Spider-man. Not looking for a routed one. Anything out there locally? Anyone wanting to get rid of theirs?

jediturtle has one I think?

#4488 6 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I do, but mine is routed and not mint. Thanks for the reference though!

I think yours is very nice from what i remember.

routed means very little and what really matters is condition.

You should not sell your stuff short.

3 weeks later
#4560 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I need to sell some shit

my inbox is empty...

#4567 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You wanna try it?

YES!

#4593 6 years ago

I love neo, but all games he magically finds are great deals

I will say you need to get out and play route pinball more Neo. Rarely do you find a recent deck in the condition you describe. More often you find they are either:
Running original code, very dirty, and have never been moved once
Hobbyist putting personal games out which were proactively protected, well maintained, and often better condition than many traditional HUO games

#4613 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just posted 5 games for sale on cl with photos.

links please? I cant ever find crap on clist

3 weeks later
#4723 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

All machines listed are sold. Thanks.

please PM me when it is time to sell some more

Great seller and super easy to work with!

1 month later
#5026 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Anybody have a HUO Mustang pro or premium they're looking to move?

check with Big DaddyBanjo

#5043 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Solid Game overall Nice backglass Nice Cab Average playfield All lights, switches, and coils work in test Boards look clean Displays are crisp Game boots into attract mode fine. So...”
2017-09-30
Madison, WI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 979 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5047 6 years ago

pm sent

#5056 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Fathom Paragon & Swords of Fury are lonely and need another friend.

are you feeling OK Tom?

I think you must have caught a new form of the disease... Fair warning, it is terminal.

1 month later
#5165 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

You really like crappy games.

actually SST is a killer game! One of the best 'Sterns' ever made. Great use of 3rd flipper, multiple toys, fun ruleset with lots of strategy and risk v reward, and just general fun and funny theme.

#5198 6 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Chad is up in Rockford. He isn't online 24/7 like some, if you want his contact info just drop me a PM and I'd be happy to send it over to you.
Brad

or just check any craigslist in the 3 state area and give him a call, lol.

#5203 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Yes that is correct lol!!

that is OK, I put them on my auto flagger as quick as I see them.

Always the same ads for the same 3 guys. Just get tired of them always clogging up the feed and spamming every clist to take games that are not in your area.

#5205 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Well I know I cannot get them all and I understand you like to keep it local. No problem there. Both our basements can not support every game . All part of the hunt....

I am going to build a bigger basement

Id rather you get them than that scumbag Dustin. Guy is so shady.

1 week later
#5247 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe or a Flash Gordon.

Are you feeling OK tom? Am starting to get concerned that your tastes have changed to the good stuff...

#5252 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Pretty typical progression. Staunch DMD lovers eventually get worn out and want to try something different.

Yeah, i know. Just giving Tom a hard time cause at one point I think he had mainly new sterns and the top ten B/W.

I am happy to see he is branching out. Maybe he will even try a gottlieb at some point

3 weeks later
#5368 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Isn't Peoria just like South Park?

We always used to joke that Gary IN is like Illinois armpit and peoria is like the disease infested crotch

#5371 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I guess that makes the entire state of Wisconsin our head lice then, right?

Beloit for sure...

#5377 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

No, the entire state.

Bob, just curious... why all the continual hate in your life? I was making a joke, as an Illinoinian. You always seem to take things very personal and then attack. Any issues we can help you with?

#5387 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “LEDs, NVRAM, solid game all around. Titan Silicone rubber/post sleeves throughout and flippers were rebuild a couple hundred plays ago. I gave it the full refurbish treatment where...”
2017-12-16
Madison, WI
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 466 times

2 weeks later
#5464 6 years ago

It this how you treat the kids in PE class Bob? Serious question...

#5468 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

My questions were serious as well. When Spooky releases a game that I think is fun, maybe then I'll lay off.

You are just being a troll. Saying any game only has two shots is just dumb.

We all get it at this stage... you hate all things spooky. Dually noted and thanks for participating.

3 weeks later
#5598 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “For Sale is a Hobbit LE. Game is lightly routed and WELL maintained! Works 100% and just cleaned up. All the pop ups work well and have the stuck ball protectors installed. Playfie...”
2018-01-30
Madison, WI
6,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 876 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#5707 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I think Hilton was looking for one awhile ago.

Thanks for the heads up Billy. I found one about 1.5 year back

Sweet HUO example in great condition and 3-400 coins. Love it! such a fun and unique game that still plays like a champ!

#5709 6 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I think Hilton was looking for one awhile ago.

Thanks for the heads up Jelli. Already have a super duper LE on order.

I had to submit a fecal sample and video with it to show provenance of the fecal creation. Not sure why, but that is what it takes to get the super duper LE...

#5719 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

You know if Neo goes to your house he is going to call you a Stern snob.

I am gonna set up 15 FT some day and invite Neo over for a tournament.

For finals we will go to the next room and I will have 10 xfiles set up

2 weeks later
#5782 6 years ago
Quoted from BBC:

Had a Chicago area pinsider tell me he was coming to look at a game, and he no showed tonight. I wouldn’t be that pissed, but I had to set the game up in my garage ( it was stored broken down) and now I have to tear it down again to store. Also changed my plans tonight so he could come see it.
I’m sure you don’t care, but it took time and energy and the guy doesn’t have the courtesy to reply back.

out them please!

It is important for others to know so they dont waster their time in the future also.

#5789 6 years ago
Quoted from BBC:

Bally Strikes and Spares.
Tatman9999

Seems out of character.

He was shopping elsewhere based on this thread, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-embryon-8#post-4290827

Maybe related?

2 weeks later
#5835 5 years ago
Quoted from cerberusdog:

I will gladly pick it up for you and keep it safe at my house. We have been looking for an Apollo13 as well!

What is an average a13 selling for currently?

2 weeks later
#5917 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Those dam flippers and retail guys. OH WAIT until your looking for a deal on a used Houdini show game LOL Snowman.
JT

I would not take home a Houdini if you paid me to take it, lol. I have tried my darndest to like it, but the game geometry is just no fun. Combined with the build issues we have all heard plenty from the local one on route and I can't spend that much on a game thatis constantly going down. I am sure some of that is because they have an early production unit, but all four I have played on route have been similar. I will be looking forward to the next offering by AP, butsitting this one out.

#5931 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The Sega DMD is sold.

I have one I would sell for the same price if anyone else is looking.

#5932 5 years ago

made an advert

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a fully working Sega 192x64 DMD. This is the large one that was used in Maverick, Baywatch, Batman Forever and Frankenstein. Crisp and working great. This specific DMD was ...”
2018-10-08
Madison, WI
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 77 days
Viewed: 194 times

#5935 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Anyone have a Sega DMD for sale? jk jk.

I should get a sellers premium since my game is the one that got the ball rolling on Baywatch being done

Actually I should have secretly sold my months ago when others did not know it was even being done...

2 weeks later
#5964 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Does anyone know what the differences (if any) are between the engineer's game vs a production game?

I think it depends on the specific game. My understanding is that engineer's games are ones that were actually used by an engineer during development? Probably falls into the same vein as a sample, or prototype, or early run depending on the specific game.

Could be as small as a different insert color. Could be as big as a completely different game play feaute (like 3rd mag on TZ or extra VUK on Radical as examples).

not 100% on this but my understanding of it.

1 week later
#6016 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Going to list a MMR HUO 150 plays color chip, plastic protectors, cliffys, What is the going rate?

Rumor is that there is a new MMr coming out with bigger screen? Will current MMr be upgradable to the new, larger screen?

1 month later
#6131 5 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Hey all,
I would really like to get into my first EM and some of the ones that seem fun are:
Volley
C-37
Atlantis
North Star
Jacks Open
Abra Cadabra
I like working on things but would want something that plays well. Hoping to get into something that won't break the bank but be fun for my wife and parents to like, but still be good fun for me too. Appreciate any advice.
Thanks!

talk to FatPanda about his TA Great classic layout/fun EM and his is super nice, esp for the price.

2 months later
#6360 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Those same loser flipper dickheads are praised here on these very forums. One in particular is notorious for flipping. So not enough people are mad at them, I guess.

which one?

3 weeks later
#6409 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Time for the flooded market prices to start coming down some.

I think more likely it is time for NIB price competition.

The games taking the biggest hits are ones made in the past 3 years. Collectors realize that and are slowing down on buying.

Good example of this would be Houdini. What did those originally cost with shipping? $7200 ?
They are now selling at 6k on the secondary market.

That is a big hit in a years time.

Combine that with supply of NIB games going way up and the supply of 4 year old or less games also continuing to go up... ripe for some real competition from the distributors and the manufacturers.

#6411 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Are they actually SELLING at those prices?

a few have been, but the majority see to bee sitting.

The well of new buyers seems to have run dry. I predict after the fall season of new games it may hit 5k.

#6417 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

That is exactly it. I actually am debating buying the IM, but then its like, well for $1k more I can have a nib IMDN, MET or DP. Same goes for any of the games I want over $4k. There have been some good games out lately that I can buy new for not that much more.

I think the opposite. When games just a few years old (and in many aspects much better build quality) are dropping to 4k, that 5500 for a NIB pro model is stupid. Add on to it that the NIB is going to drop 1k in the secondary when you want to sell in 9-12 months. That 4k IM may be a $200 loss when you want to sell.

Unless NIB base model games start competing on price, sales will continue to drop on the whole (still will be good selling block busters, but those are 1 out of 5 games made on average).

The other big difference I have seen is that many old time collectors have now sold out of stock that they had built up their collection with the past 10-15-20 years. They cashed in that TAF they bought for 2k 10 years ago to buy a brand NEW IMVE. That IMVE has now lost value and the TAF is still gone. Those guys were helping seed the NIB market for the past 5 years with the old game sales (easy to stomach 4500 NIB when it really only cost you a 2k TAF). Hell, many chased the new and now are back paying even more to get back great games like TAF...

1 month later
#6490 5 years ago

May be selling or trading 1 or both >>>

Nice condition Back Hole. All refurbed in the not too distant past. Ground mods all done, clean boards, nice displays, nice bglass and newer motor, avg condition pf (nice under original mylar but some wear in the typical spots outside of mylar and avg cab. Complete and comes with some extra parts (tube a few plastics, etc...) Plays strong. 2400obo

HUO Monopoly with nice topper (lasserific one? that lights up). Clean and as expected for a HUO Monopoly (Edit: per pinside rules no games over 2500 can be listed in in regional club threads without an advert also > Monopoly for trade and I would value it at 3400obo)

Hit me up if interested. No rush but may get proper photos and blast them out to the usual places in the next week.

You all know what I like > classics, oddballs, etc...
Cash and local is cool also.

#6502 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Logan is great, I was there last weekend. They are Stern's favored arcade so they have a fairly well maintained stable of Sterns - I also think Headquarters is very solid, especially when the downstairs is open (not always the case).
The Emporiums are ok (but not excellent). I heard the Galloping Ghost now has a pinball area, but I haven't seen it yet.

Logan is by far the best playing pins/ barcade in Chicago IMHO!

Great selection and great games!

#6522 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

while bluetooth is ideal, bluetooth is also fussy with connecting to devices. However, headphones jacks are dirt cheap, and earbuds are too. If I was operating pinballs (or running a barcade) I would seriously considering installing them. When you go to clay's VFW show, I'd say a good dozen machines have jacks and it makes a big difference being able to hear the game clearly (especially one you aren't familiar with).

What are options for after market head phone jacks for spikeStern and also classics?

#6526 5 years ago
#6528 5 years ago

Nice! I was looking on the spike page. Do u see one for those?

#6531 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Don't all domestic Spike games come with a coin door with a DBA plate?

Yes, but That is used for the DBV on route.

#6533 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Good point. You can see I don't think like an op.

No worries, i just thought maybe i was missing them on that website?

#6543 5 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Would be neat if they had one that could work in place of the coin chute/insert. I'm not an op but id think one chute/mech and dbv would be enough?

that would be neat!

#6556 5 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone have a Sopranos, BSD, Congo, or WCS up for trade?

depends

what are you trading?

1 week later
#6573 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Someone is missing a heart.

That is not true. I have a heart and have attempted to block your flipper ads so I don't have to se them in the market. It does not work.

#6576 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

These Advertisers that bother you so much are Also advertising Contributing supporters of Pinside. They Pay to support and advertise so we can use this valuable resource for free if we choose to which looking at your handle appears to be your contribution to Pinside! I personally Appreciate the advertisers of this forum as much as the content contributors.

it is actually a feature that is supposed to work. Block the user and you should not see their ads.

it is broken/has never worked for me sadly. It is already bad enough to have to filter their WTB spam of every clist in the region. Then you see the games they beat you to, flipped often the same day for the 1k mark up. Seems simple enough to be able to block content from some of these spammers.

#6581 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The feature is not broken. That's just not how it works. It only ignores a person's forum posts. It has nothing to do with market ads.

I thought Robin said that is was supposed to be 'block a person and block all their content'. No pms, no forum posts, no ads, no nothin.

Would be nice if it worked that way.

#6612 5 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Wow!!
Haven't read this thread in a few days!
So I will put it to you straight, I Myself (Pincades) just like Gap and others on here that are Dist., Retailers, Collection buyers etc. spend ALOT of money on advertising and selling games here on Pinside so you folks can use this for FREE!!!!!
As they say if you don't have a horse in the race stay out of the barn.
Quit your bitchin and scroll past there ads!!!!!!
Everyone have a great day and holiday next week.
Pincades
JT

I gotta say that I love the hilarious narrative that YOU distributors are keeping pinside afloat with your support of pinside.
You have over 40 ads and of all the archived ones, only 8 have sold (i.e. You actually paid the fees for the sales) and 31 sit unsold (i.e. You opted not to pay the fees to pinside for the sale).
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jamaster10/market

It is like a trail of unsold houdinis...
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jamaster10/market/archived-games-listed

Don't come here with your high and mighty flipping as the reason Pinside runs when you are not even paying the fees on the majority of sales. Your contribution tomthis site is minimal outside of selling IMHO.

If you are able to block a forum users content and not see their posts, then seems like a reasonable request to allow users to be able to block themselves from seeing your retail content that you apparently rarely sell here anyway.

#6613 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Exactly!! Just think , hidden the ads could be a real good deal. They'll just miss it.....

Doesnt seem to be the case...

here is GAP's selling history. Over 400 ads and it appears less than 10% even sell on pinside.

Logic shows if there is anyone as a prime example of allowing end useres to easily filter their marketplace to not have to view ads by specific people, then this is a key reason.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/gap/market

I don't care to see 400 ads that are flooding the market,not marketted to me, and apparently not even selling here or paying the fees to clog up the market.

#6616 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I am am sure GAP does not use Pinside as a primary means of advertising.

Even more reason why people sound be able to filter their experience to exclude his constant spamming of ads that are not intended for this market.
Just a suggestion and would be a nice feature (the whole reason someone even brought it up is since GAP is advertising a POTC without and ad, which per TOS means that game needs to be for <2500)

Trust me, we all feel the same about your constant ads on the Madison craigslist that are WTB and offering to help "fix" games. If I could set an auto-hide for those, I would

#6623 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Ok here is the additional ad that was requested, because its over $3000.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71410

nice looking game!

2 weeks later
#6700 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I've got a Black Pyramid and a Eight Ball Champ up for sale.
2600 for the pair!

Did you just buy these from Don in Verona?

same ones?

#6707 5 years ago
Quoted from MalikyeMoon:

Is Don still clearcoating his playfields with a mini roller and overusing Blue LEDs?

It is his signature sadly. I think roller clear (often over mylar ) has stopped?

#6715 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

This is true Yelobird. My bad. Both play and function great. Don is full of shit about his "shop job". The Black Pyramid NOW functions the way it should. Especially the key moving target mech which he wired incorrectly. It has now been fixed and plays well.
I would YouTube the rule set, it's actually a difficult game. For the price, you get your money's worth.
Same with Eight ball champ, imo. The rules are very similiar to 8 ball deluxe but the drop targets are spread all over the playfield instead of one row of targets on the right side.

Glad to hear you got it sorted. don is famous around these parts for his work

1 month later
#6801 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Chicago should trade their Kicker!!!!! Actually not his fault it was tipped!

oh no, he still sucks!

3 weeks later
#6917 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Sold my rock-solid players condition Magic for a couple hundred less than that 18 months ago, but you're right, that's a decent deal now. Even the less desirable classic Sterns are climbing fast. If you want one, buy it yesterday.

and still loving it!

#6922 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

It's a great game. Still kinda mad at myself for selling it. How far away is Elkhart, again?

cant be but a few hours round trip from you TBH. Go for it. That one appears to have a very nice glass.

#6928 5 years ago
Quoted from uptownsinclair:

When I got into pinball around 2011 I was way into superpins, and in the span of two years, I saw machines like JM and DM go from 1200 to 2100 and they've been climbing ever since. I think prices have followed the barcade boom that got people got back into pinball. Sucks for collectors, but back around 2011 I only knew of a few bars and bowling alleys that had machines - usually in rough shape. Today, there's a TNA, SW, GB, ST, BSD, Sopranos, Kiss, WoZ within a ten minute walk of my home in Edgewater.
Once there's a new trend (craft youtube bars?) you might be able to pick up some machines on the cheap as these places shutter.

If you think Barcades are anthing but a small blip on the radar for impact on total machines, you are cray cray.

Hell, Madison is now one of the top 5 cities in the US for pinball (per capita) and I know a few collectors that have more personal game than in the entire city.

1 week later
#6948 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Looking for a System 11 machine, if anyone has one they'd want to sell.

you have the disease bad

#6951 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I haven't stored any games yet or expanded upstairs. I think I have it ok

who would be crazy enough to do that!!!

#6959 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Stored games??? Wait a second.... who's the Pin Hog here? There's no storing pinballs man!!! Lol!

dont worry, they get rotated though and many are stored at friends houses...

#6961 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Anytime you want to store Wrath of Olympus at my house we can become friends...

Start writing a big check to buy that friendship buddy.

#7001 5 years ago

Anyone have a hookup for good seats to the opening Bears/Packers game (I am a bear fan).

Likley going to be Thursday Sept 5th

1 month later
#7182 4 years ago

forgot to cross post for Chitown pinheads.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “$3850 cash and carry this week only. This is a solid STTNG with good bones! Boards are clean and hack free (I just installed new header pins in J120 and J121 and new connectors ...”
2019-03-30
Madison, WI
3,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 2552 times
Contributed to Pinside

I could bring it to MGC if you wanted to do a parking lot deal.

4 weeks later
#7259 4 years ago

forgot to cross post in CHI thread

EBD for sale or trade

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A nice EBDLE up for trade or for sale. Very NICE cabinet and coin door (seriously, look how clean in and out!) Very Nice backglass. Everything rebuilt and cleaned with Comet LEDs a...”
2019-04-29
Madison, WI
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1640 times

4 weeks later
#7342 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Just a reminder. If you are asking $3k or more for a game, you are required to create an ad in the market for it. Thanks!

worth note that this is very inconsistent/ seems to rarely be enforced anymore.

I see lots of posts in passing about games for sale in various threads.

#7356 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

It was priced higher than I wanted to spend on a Shadow.

Use the profits from POTC to offset.

1 week later
#7436 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

True story:
I told my doctor that sometimes when I just let my arm lie still it hurt like hell, other times I could carry a pinball machine with no pain.
He asked why I would carry a pinball machine and I told him because I collect them. Turns out he had a Pinbot in his basement and would check in with his grown kids.
A couple days later he calls and says they don't want it in their houses so I should just take it and if they ever wanted it I could just give it back.
I explained to him why that wouldn't work. I would be sticking time and money into it to get it to the condition and playability level that I wanted.
He said OK, give me $250 and it's yours. I countered with $500 and he said you know you are doing this backwards. I told him it was OK and when I sold it I would be able to recover that and more.
I wish I would have thought of this while standing in his basement breaking it down but it didn't hit me until later. You never screw the only man in the world who can stick his finger up your ass.

You know... some people pay extra for that

1 week later
#7459 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

The pinnacle of integrity here

ain't that the truth, lol!

2 weeks later
#7554 4 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

Planning to sell some of the stable. DM me if you're interested in knowing more about any of these:
Blackout: Playfield is good aside from some insert cupping. Game plays 100%. NVRAM installed. Will sell with or without the repro backglass that i never installed. Flippers rebuilt recently, pops good. If you're REALLY picky you'll probably want to rebuild the drops but they are working just fine.
Surf Champ: Very good players condition. Backglass 7/10, Some planking on playfield. Shopped a couple of years ago and well maintained (rebuilt flippers, pops, and drops, all metal polished, etc).
Space Mission: Playfield tastefully restored and clear-coated), backglass average. shopped a couple years ago and well maintained (rebuilt flippers, pops, all underside mechs, etc).

DM sent

1 week later
#7601 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Don't feel bad. Yancy has some high scores on a couple of my games as well. Try as I might, I was never able to take down his GC score on my GoT LE, so I did the only thing that I could do and sold the game. Now it's somebody else's problem!

I just dont invite him over then you dont have to worry about him GCing every machine you own.

#7624 4 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Went last night and played it. Pretty fun, wicked short games. Balls coming out of that left orbit are pure danger.

once you learn the game, then ball times flip to the longer side as it is a muli ball type game

the left orbit could be the pitch/angle of pf, but it will slow a bit after 100 plays and also a well timed nudge can make that safer.
but for now, dont full plunge... go for the short plunge skillshots

#7626 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Also went there last night and played a ton of games and had so many games last under 60 seconds. Left out lane in particular was super brutal. Only had maybe two decent games out of like 12. Game as playing fast for a JJP, and at least the flippers were setup strong so all the shots were easy to reach... man though, I had a rough night.

Gavin is really good about adjusting and maintaining his games.

Give it another chance. Maybe you had an off day? Maybe that one is just set up tough I am sure he will get it tuned in.

IME, every game is different but after a week or 2 of data adjustments that are small can be made to make a huge difference.
I am absolutely loving our WONKA

#7636 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pinside suggests $1075, but $950 sounds fair for a no hassle sale on this classic that plays 100%. This is a nice overall Aztec. Game was recently gone over and plays like a cham...”
2019-07-27
Madison, WI
Archived after: 100 days
Viewed: 652 times

I will be driving through on my way to Pinburgh next Tuesday if you are interested in this.

#7638 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Want to bring a game back to WI from Ohio? Unfortunately it's not right on your route or I would bug you to work something out. Nice looking Aztec. I bet if you threw it on CL it would go fast.

sorry, no room on the way home for other games

#7654 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Someone turns my game off, we're brawlin'.

no you are not tough guy.

Go slink back to behind your brother's shadow.
Do you still teach little kids P.E. class? if so, I really hope you are not teaching them to act like you do.

1 month later
#7779 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

The Simpsons Pinball Party

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Aright I am really on the fence about selling this game.

Very nice Simpson’s Pinball Party Machine. Could be Home Use Only but I don’t have any paper work to prove it. Game i...”

15 hours ago

Richfield, MI

6,500 (OBO)

pacman11

Are you Corey from MI that used to go by Chogard?

I thought someone mentioned that.

#7781 4 years ago

thx for confirming.

I guess we should report it for mods to deal with?

dup accounts still not allowed, correct?

1 month later
#7865 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I emailed them yesterday with some questions, and they didn't even bother responding.

IME that means it could be worth stopping by.

1 week later
#7885 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Innovative Concepts >ICE Ice Cold Beer Arcade game This is the more rare (compared to the Tatio version) and also has 12 holes instead of 10 which is sweet! Game is in good 10...”
2019-11-11
Madison, WI
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 694 times

1 month later
#7970 4 years ago

Thinking of selling ($1800)/trading a nice Bally Atlantis.

Anyone have any trades in similar price range/oddity factor?

#7971 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thinking of selling ($1800)/trading a nice Bally Atlantis.
Anyone have any trades in similar price range/oddity factor?

well that went quick

gone to a buddy

#7983 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Merry Xmas Chicago Collectors!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!
As you walk through your collections today think hard of what you plan on selling to make room for Stranger Things, Willy Wonka or Rick & Morty. Post those items here first!! I'm always happy to take the hand me downs on you NIB buyers.
Happy Holidays all!!

and then Billy, please message me with what you are selling to make room for their hand-me-downs...

2 weeks later
#8010 4 years ago

I have a nice SST I will be listing shortly.

$2500 cash

Listing coming when I get a chance to snap some pics and blast it out.
One of the nicer examples of this game. Plays strong, nicer pf and cab, etc....

#8019 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I've got a box of underwear I'm looking to get rid of. All used. Some with holes.
Thought I'd offer it up to the pinball community before anyone else.
PM me if interested!

any from a previous Chicago Bear that got the cut? If so, I may be interested.

1 month later
#8141 4 years ago

Ball Bongo EM for sale

Nice backglass. Pf wear.
Come and get it for $350

#8143 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Ball Bongo EM for sale
Nice backglass. Pf wear.
Come and get it for $350

ad up now so linking for those that have asked

Machine - For Sale
Bongo Archived
As is - “Bally Bongo; 2 player 1964 Seems pretty rare as this is the only one I have ever seen for sale and researching does not provide much more info on past sales. This is a Perfect ch...”
2020-02-25
Madison, WI
350 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 458 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#8210 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Great game for someone to clean up and do the work yourself. What you see is what you get. Nice game with great potential! Nicest pf and glass I have seen on this title. When I pi...”
2020-04-10
Madison, WI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 716 times

1 week later
#8220 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice Bally Frontier. Original playfield in great shape for this title. Seriously the nicest original I have personally seen; check out the photos. The only wear spots t...”
2020-04-21
Madison, WI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1781 times

Frontier available

#8221 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Well maintained and nice condition TNA. Game is currently on route, but locations are all closed for at least another month. Game has been self isolating and is safe for pick up ...”
2020-04-24
Madison, WI
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1426 times
Contributed to Pinside

pics in the coming week but you know the drill...

buy it before I put on fresh rubbers and I would be willing to knock a little off for the hassle free pick up this weekend.

2 weeks later
#8243 3 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I have a semi working Hollywood Heat project. It seems like I'm never going to have time to mess with it. Shoot me a PM for more info pics ect. Cash offers only no trades.

great dude and seller here folks!

2 weeks later
#8276 3 years ago

Clean Munsters Pro in Madison.

4500obo

Advert in the coming week

1 month later
#8467 3 years ago

This forum isn't just for businesses to spam us with their overpriced stuff. We dont need this to become craigslist.

Dont list a game blindly with a premium price tag. Its not much to ask.

I also just think the biz ads need to get out of this thread. This is a club. We are hanging out. Take a hike businesses.

good perspective. GAP is like an annoying pop-up add that you can't cancel from a favorite thread.
I have asked for years that when you ignore a user, you also dont see any of their adverts in the market.
I mean the guy has almost 600 adverts and I dont think I have ever been interested in a single one of his games/prices.

The crazy thing to me is that the guy puts substantial effort into advertising games and parts on here. It is the vast majority of his posts and he contributes very little to the community in any other way.
Yet of all his documented FS posts, 92% of them dont sell on here. Seems like a super small return rate on the effort and puts a bad tastes in many collectors mouths form him spamming the site.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/gap/market

#8473 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

OP of this thread says

It also says

so it's pretty funny when a Wisconsin resident starts chirping about the rules.

LOL, I own interests in IL also... unless this is strictly the Chicago thread? IN which case, I dont think West Dundee opinion matters.

#8477 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I "own interests" in Missouri. Should I tell them how to run their thread?

I didn't start the club, so I'm not sure my opinion matters regardless. But the guy who created and I both live in Chicagoland.

can we rename this to the 1hr radius of Chicago proper trader/seller club

#8509 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Seriously, why can’t Everyone on this forum have the same attitude and joy of life you share? It’s a fricken Awesome hobby, not a competition (unless your in the pinball Olympics) or a contest. Live life like bangerjay and be happy!

Most don’t have the liver strength or butthole fortitude. I mean... we may try but this takes years of practice.

#8539 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Perhaps we direct this anger towards the jagbags on Craigslist. The ones asking outlandish prices for years for the same shit. Let’s bombard them them with the lowball offers, dislodge some more games

Got any clown heads?

#8544 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've got a Gottlieb Royal Guard I'm going to list soon if anyone is interested. Works 100%, new legs and levelers, Titan Rings, Comet 2SMD Sunlight in the GI and backbox, inserts are still incandescent, rebuilt flippers, new flipper bats, all mechs cleaned and resleeved, pops were rebuilt, backglass has touchup on the reds, but otherwise looks good. Solid cabinet, bottom board was replaced. A little bit of wear on the pf but looks good. The game is pictured on IPDB. Plays fast.

Quy is a great dude and seller. Can vouch for his honesty and straightfwd shooter.

#8580 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I've always felt that Haunted House is the better looking game, but Black Hole is the better playing game. Both are classics in my eyes.

agreed

both of those examples are really nice!!!!

2 weeks later
#8627 3 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Essen? Can someone school me?

German for “eat”.

2 weeks later
#8666 3 years ago

vid package deal in Madison

Other - For Sale
“It is not pinball, but I figured it was still worth cross posting here All solid originals that play as expected. Looking to sell as a package for 2k. All monitors are clean ...”
2020-09-07
Madison, WI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 63 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.