FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uptownsinclair.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3897 7 years ago

Having all those machines at HQ Lakeview on free play was a luxury and I was saddened to see the change. (Replay has a location in Andersonville and the machines seem more like decoration than machines meant to be played and enjoyed.) I was even more impressed by the quality of the machines when you take into account how many drunk college kids were packed in that place on Friday and Saturday nights. Thanks for helping create an awesome place to spend the occasional weekend afternoon.

1 year later
#6446 5 years ago

Did anyone get the 1,800 Fish Tales that popped up on CL yesterday?

3 months later
#6927 5 years ago

When I got into pinball around 2011 I was way into superpins, and in the span of two years, I saw machines like JM and DM go from 1200 to 2100 and they've been climbing ever since. I think prices have followed the barcade boom that got people got back into pinball. Sucks for collectors, but back around 2011 I only knew of a few bars and bowling alleys that had machines - usually in rough shape. Today, there's a TNA, SW, GB, ST, BSD, Sopranos, Kiss, WoZ within a ten minute walk of my home in Edgewater.

Once there's a new trend (craft youtube bars?) you might be able to pick up some machines on the cheap as these places shutter.

#6930 5 years ago

Like gweempose said, I'm not implying barcades account for sales, they account for the renewed interest. All it took for me to get into this expensive frustrating time consuming hobby was to play ToM in someone's basement. Within a week of that I had a pinside account and crazedlist powersearches running.

2 months later
#7188 5 years ago

Anyone follow up on the free Robocop in Aurora?

I was curious but live by the mantra, “There’s no such thing as a free Robocop.”

6 months later
#7828 4 years ago

I just posted a (DE) JP in the marketplace. Located two miles due north of Wrigley Field.

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a Jurassic Park that was fully working but dirty, so I did a complete teardown. Now the game is clean but the T-Rex doesn't work and the game will abruptly end when ...”
2019-10-15
Chicago, IL
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 720 times

1 year later
#9399 2 years ago

Looking to a trade a HUO Stern TMNT Pro for a Kiss Pro (+/- cash depending on condition). Also interested in players condition Addams Family or Attack From Mars (plus cash your way).

7 months later
#10010 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This Deadpool (Pro) was purchased in 2020 and had been on route in MI briefly before the pandemic shut down the arcades. Machine has 3894 plays and has not had any issues in the tw...”
2022-02-03
Chicago, IL
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1041 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm the second owner of this TMNT (Pro) that was purchased from the Pinball Dudes in 2021. To my knowledge this was HUO and still had factory plastic on when I received it. This sa...”
2022-02-03
Chicago, IL
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 600 times
Contributed to Pinside

Sale fell through on a Deadpool (pro) and TMNT (pro) - would prefer to sell to someone local. Machines are located in the north side of Chicago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uptownsinclair.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=uptownsinclair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.