FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonyscoots.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7902 4 years ago

I have 2 for trade

Monopoly and Roller coaster tycoon

Looking for something newer

JJP Hobbit is on top of list, but I am open to all

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hello Lowered price Let’s make a deal, 2 great pins Looking to Trade 2 pins for 1 if anyone is interested in a trade or sell them both and buy what I like Stern Monopoly in...”
2019-11-11
Melrose Park, IL
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 606 times

3 months later
#8137 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtybones:

Not a scam story but a theft story.
I opened up an arcade in Aurora, and a friend was going to give me a basement rec room Surf Champ. She pulled it from her summer home and unloaded it behind her shop. I was on the way over (10 min drive) to pick it up with my van. In that time a scrapper stole it and drove off.
I was so excited to get it and just to have some butt steal it sucks. We watch all the sale sites pretty religiously and it never popped up. My heart still races every time I see a local Surf Champ listed.

If a local scrapper picked it up, you will never see it on CL or OfferUp! That thing has been sold to the recycling plant for $25 and destroyed. Especially if there was copper inside

4 months later
#8365 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What the heck is up with that camera man? Aren't you supposed to be focused on the interview?

Lol I was thinking the same thing

2 months later
#8668 3 years ago

Going to be listing my JP Premium for sale!

Pm if anyone is interested

1 year later
#9887 2 years ago

Looking for a Batman 66, Local would be nice! if anyone has one for sale please let me know

Thank you
Tony

2 months later
#10055 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I’d also vouch for Gavin.

I inbox Gavin a few times with no response at all!

#10063 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

A lot of demand for his his time. Sorry he never responded. His knowledge and skills are top notch.

Yes I figured he’s probably so busy, I ended up doing the tech myself! I will definitely reach out again to him if needed

1 week later
#10090 2 years ago

Looking for a Wizard of Oz Ruby Red edition

2 months later
#10242 1 year ago

Looking for a Ruby Red Woz Chicago Area

8 months later
#10821 1 year ago

Going to list a absolute beautiful Wonka CE modded out with low plays

#10828 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a beautiful premium Batman 66 fully modded

2 weeks later
#10865 1 year ago
Quoted from psychoticmark:

I may be posting my Batman 66 le. What’s a fair asking price? It’s in perfect shape with shaker motor.

I would list it about $19-$21 depending on what mods, remember there’s only 240 LE’s made. There’s a ton of past sold games in that range and this machine very rarely comes up for sale

#10867 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Thanks a lot, TonyScoots. I was going to offer #11K cash on the glass and I'd come in a buddy's truck and pick it up.

A ton of past sold games for a machine that rarely comes up for sale? Both of those things can't be true, as they are contradictory.

Sorry, you’re right, there was only 8 listed and 7 sold last year, that’s how rare it is, average price is 19k

I think Zack from FlipnOut sold his at $22k

3 months later
#11170 10 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Looking for a batman 66 or super nice twilight zone/adams family. May do a two for one trade for deadpool and foo fighters pro if I find a nice enough example.

I have a Batman 66 PM Sent

9 months later
#12031 30 days ago

Looking to trade!

I have a Foo fighters Pro and a Deadpool Pro, both in beautiful low play condition

Just looking to switch up the game room

Will also trade 2 for 1

Will contribute to Pinside

#12033 30 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

These were both mine. I was the new owner of both, and unless something weird happened, he's right; they're both in terrific shape. Deadpool even has the preventative maintainence done so the metal guides don't destroy the playfield.

Yes beautiful condition and hardly played, Doctor6 your stuff is always top notch

1 week later
#12048 21 days ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Looking to trade!
I have a Foo fighters Pro and a Deadpool Pro, both in beautiful low play condition
Just looking to switch up the game room
Will also trade 2 for 1
Will contribute to Pinside

Still have these for trade
Looking for something else maybe a Godzilla pro, Strangers Thing pro! Or a 2 for 1 deal on big Lebowski plus cash of course or maybe a Godfather
I can bring them both to MGC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonyscoots.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=tonyscoots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.